Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashtyn O.
Searsmont, ME
The odd smell threw me off at first, but it could be because I bought it at TJ Maxx. Either way, if you aren't highly sensitive to smells, it works well. I used it every night and noticed a change within a few weeks.
Melissa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I have used the roller and the mask combined and they are amazing. They are so gentle yet they do the job. My dark circles became lighter and the puffiness around the edges practically vanished. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family
melody m.
harperwoods
I used this for two months straight and I had seen no change. I bought it a target. It was gentle.
The packaging was cute and sleek, also not messy. Yes it had room for improvement it needs to fix so call brighting and lighting the under of the eye.
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Love to use this in the morning before I apply my under eye primer to help reduce the look of bags and lines, I have only used it a few times but so far like the way it applies and feels on. Will continue to use
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I’m cursed with really dark circles under my eyes so this product is a lifesaver for me. I love how I can apply it under my makeup and it immediately erases any shadows or bags. I will keep using this forever!!
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
Who knew tomatoes were such a life saver, this formula helped lighten those dark dull bags under my mommy eyes!!!! I saw results within first week of trying and was very pleased by the quick progress
Shelby C.
Winter park, FL
As a mom of three I have dark circles and this really has helped correct that. You’d think it would sting sensitive skin but it doesn’t. It works great and I love the smell. It does it’s job 110%
°💛💜🐉🎋UglyKe💜💛° T.
statesville
It was refreshing on the eyes and it was my first time using it was very effective I bought it off amazon and i think you can get it at Walmart it was very good it met all my expectations there is no need for improvement it is for sensitive and nonsensitive skin
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Lynn L.
Apple Valley
It was ok. I didn’t see a major difference. It’s a drugstore skincare product so you kind of get what you pay for. Although I’ve used plenty of their other products and was pleasantly pleased by them, this one not so much.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?