Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Aileen S.
Noticed a slight difference but nothing to have me continue using the product, the smell is nice and this was my first time using this, didn’t meet my expectations though
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I like this product for moisturizing my undereyes but I have some crazy dark circles that I can get rid of. It’s a light moisturizer and it’s not tinted even though it comes off as a nude color. It doesn’t get rid of dark circles, but it does moisture. Doesn’t do much for dark circles, as it claims though.
Cayla B.
Randallstown
I didn’t find that this product helped to lighten the dark circles under my eyes that I’ve had for a while. Although it was pretty reasonably priced, and had nice packaging, I would’ve opted to spend a little more money for the benefits of having no dark circles. I wouldn’t recommend others to use it.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
This eye cream goes on so smooth and the grapefruit scent smells delicious. This product goes on cool and is very refreshing. I noticed subtle changes after a few uses but after a couple weeks, my dark circles were nearly gone (I’ve always had terrible dark circles). Overall, very pleased with this.
Jessi B.
Bismarck
I believe it takes some time for this to become effective but within a few weeks i started noticing differences. I also like the packaging for a drugstore brand. It is simple and effective.
Whitney B.
altoona
I normally love this brand, but I did not notice any immediate improvement to my dark circles upon using this. I’m hoping with more long term use, this will be more effective.
Maria S.
This is terrible. I saw no difference in my dark circles and no improvement on anything. I love the smell but the product is not worth it at all. I say a pass on this.
Vanessa P.
this dar circle correcting cream does the job when my eyes are dark and i use this i feel like it really brightens up my eyes and makes me look more awake. it does not help with puffiness. i would recommend and i would buy this again. its not too expensive like other brands

natalie c.
Parma, OH
I liked this product. It’s not badly priced, so I wasn’t terribly disappointed. It worked, but not for long. I have horrible dark circles, and it didn’t work as well as I was hoping.
Alexis L.
I’ve tried better eye lightening creams to be honest! I also work night shift though, so that might contribute to my darker than usual circles! This product is a good value but I definitely have to continue to apply concealer after weeks of using it
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.