Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
My mom bought me this to try out a few months ago. It's simple and easy to apply, and I can count on it to help me not look as tired without even applying concealer. It does not get rid of the dark circles fully but enough to help my skin for the day.
Robyn E.
Fingrith Hall Lane , Ingatestone, Essex
This product makes my undereyes feel relatively hydrated and somewhat helps with my dark circles (though not as much as I would like), however - the smell (which is there due to the ingredients being all natural ) really irritates my eyes! So although it think it does its job okay, I really can't give it more than three stars.
Ruby |.
Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Honestly I haven't noticed much of a difference with this product and I usually love the Yes To stuff, pretty disappointing but at least it smells nice.
Jennifer E.
umm it was ok.. i actually stop using it because it wasnt doing much for me... i will moisture your skin but did t notice any improvement in my dark area
Vanessa B.
Airdrie , AB
This is one of the only products that have gotten rid of my dark circles and didn’t cost a crazy amount. The only thing is that it is hard to find
Irene C.
Thissss product OMG! TO DIE FOR. The smell is amazing. I would say that it didnt actualy erased my dark circles but they are less noticeable.
Diana L.
Calexico
i love it, it really moisturizes my under and decreased my undereye darkness it applies really good under concealer, would really recommend
Samantha S.
Smells lovely. Really hydrating. I have bad under eye circles and this was refreshing. I bought from boots uk and it was my first time.
Courteney G.
Shubenacadie, NS
I liked the feel of this and it made the skin feel nice with a light scent. I did not see any changes in the overall look of my skin.
Jodie F.
Since using this product I have noticed a massive improvement in my dark circles, I think is a great product for the price
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?