Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Marisol A.
Anaheim
I bought this cream for my tired dark under eyes and it was okay it did minimize the darkness under my eyes .
Molly L.
United States
I don't feel like this eye cream did very much for me. It didn't brighten my eyes much but it was refreshing.
Shannon C.
Pretty gimmicky. I have never found a cream for dark circles that actually works because it's genetic for me.
April F.
Dudley, NC
Wasn't super impressed with it, but smelled amazing! It was a little thin, and there was no difference to me.
Natalie B.
Bloomington, IN
I am a student and don’t always get enough sleep. This cream is great and helps me look my best for the day!
Nicole H.
Lawrence
Didn't affect my dark circles at all, it does feel nice and moisturizing but I didn't notice anything at all!
Krystle B.
North East
I apply this twice a day and really like the instant look of a refreshed eye. Love the packaging and scent.
MeLinda C.
Rosholt
Good value. Works very well on dark circles. Not harsh on skin. Easy to use. Would recommend it to anyone.
Tabatha R.
Bloomfield, NM
Very nice eye cream. I bought it once I ran out of my StriVectin eye cream and it works just as well. :)
Eimi AP e.
good product but it is not something super surprising. It's my experience I do not have many black circles.
Aalayah P.
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.