Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Oddessey L.
Des Moines
The dark circles under my eyes have lightened a bit but I wish it did something for the puffiness. Wouldn’t continue to use this product, it’s a good price compared to other products, but I still wouldn’t buy it again
Mary F.
dallas
The product itself seems to have a sheer slight coverage and is a fantastic base to apply concealer over. I will certainly keep using this as it is on my list of SOS emergency favorites.
Starla M.
Burnsville
I have 2 kids. My eyes get so dark and puffy from those nights when the kids can't sleep or they are sick and cranky. This product helps tremendously. I love it and would definitely recommend to anyone who works late nights, has kids who refuse to sleep, or just flat out can't sleep and those pesky dark circles just wont go away! This product works.
Chandra M.
Stockton, CA
Inpurchased this from Marshall’s and rally was hoping for more. It went on smooth and smelled great but I saw no results other than a little more moisture . Still had the dark circles.
Kelsey M.
Allen Park, MI
Love this stuff! I use to have really dark circles under my eyes and since started using this I’ve noticed a different. They aren’t fully away but I have noticed that they have gotten lighter
Aileen S.
Noticed a slight difference but nothing to have me continue using the product, the smell is nice and this was my first time using this, didn’t meet my expectations though
Quilan S.
West Palm Beach
I use this eye cream every night/every other night. It’s easy to apply. However, it tends to flake off when I use my other oils/moisturizers/serums. I haven’t seen that much improvement, but when I don’t use it I can see a slight difference.
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I like this product for moisturizing my undereyes but I have some crazy dark circles that I can get rid of. It’s a light moisturizer and it’s not tinted even though it comes off as a nude color. It doesn’t get rid of dark circles, but it does moisture. Doesn’t do much for dark circles, as it claims though.
Cayla B.
Randallstown
I didn’t find that this product helped to lighten the dark circles under my eyes that I’ve had for a while. Although it was pretty reasonably priced, and had nice packaging, I would’ve opted to spend a little more money for the benefits of having no dark circles. I wouldn’t recommend others to use it.
Shannon C.
Columbia, SC
This eye cream goes on so smooth and the grapefruit scent smells delicious. This product goes on cool and is very refreshing. I noticed subtle changes after a few uses but after a couple weeks, my dark circles were nearly gone (I’ve always had terrible dark circles). Overall, very pleased with this.
Aalayah P.
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.