Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Andi R.
Edinburg, TX
This did not really work with my under eye circles I really wished it did. I used for a month with little to no positive result.
Kat H.
Indianapolis
This is the holy grail of dark circle correcting creams that you don't have to spend a fortune on!! I will never not have this!!!
Brittany H.
I really saw a difference when I used this product. It’s very soothing and changed the appearance of my dark under eye circles.
member-0683a
I didn't see a difference at all. If anything, it made my circles a bit more noticeable. Want crazy about this product at all.
Gunnar L.
Franklin, TN
I have really dark circles under my eyes and this has helped a little bit with my circles. I wish it worked a little bit more.
Maryam G.
Maryam Ghanem and I have to go are the people u know in snapchat in our school that has snapchat is the love of my friends are
brenda P.
Los Angeles
I don’t have much dark circles around my eye but I find this product helps reduce the darkness just a little bit more I love it
Keara k.
Moscow, ID
All of the yes to grapefruit stuff is awesome! I can feel it in my skin doing it’s good things and it’s totally affordable too!
Hannah A.
Schertz
Really strong smell but it works well. I when to use it more than I think I'm supposed to but it works so it makes me happy.
Corryn M.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Great drugstore eye cream! Smooth and refreshing, and you can usually find this brand at Marshall’s for a really good price.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.