Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amiinay A.
Miami
I love this product it does an amazing job after using this I bought other yes to products which amazingly worked too ūüėćūüėć
Jamie S.
It really helps with my dark circles especially when I don’t get a full nights sleep like I should. I’m super impressed.
Jerrica F.
Buckhorn , KY
I love this stuff! A complete life saver for my naturally dark eyes :( I've been using this product for over a month now!
Gabriella B.
Eugene, OR
I really like this product I love how it feels when applied to my under eyes. Ya very soothing and it's a decent price
Megan K.
I first tried this when I started working at Ulta because we got a discount. I have now fell in love with this mask.
paige b.
Bloomington, CA
This really helps me with the dark circles under my eyes and makes my skin feel smooth and rejuvenated so I recommend
Aime P.
Albuquerque
It a nice lightweight but hydrating cream. Haven't noticed a difference for the dark circles but it really hydrates.
Raquel A.
Houston
Love the product. Natural smell, no strong perfumes. I use it twice a day, I have sensitive skin and works perfectly.
Monique P.
I think this helped brighten the darkness under my eyes. I like using this eye cream but it has a strong smell to it.
Madeline B.
Mobile, AL
Works wonders if you are applying every day, twice a day. I have seen significant results in the past month of using!
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?