Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Julia L.
Love love love this product. I went from bags under my eyes to looking refreshed everyday! Not a bad price, well worth it for the results!
Philly B.
I really liked using this eye cream because not only does it help the dark circles it also has a tint to it to cover up any imperfections.
Katie R.
Louisville
This product smells great, lasts a long time and is very reasonably priced. I haven’t noticed a huge improvement on my dark circles though.
Kailtin M.
Westport, CT
Didn't do s*** to help my under eye area. Didn't even make an illusion of softer texture or lightness or anything. Don't waste your money.
Ina G.
Morehead
I have really bad dark circles and I couldn't find any product that wouldnt work until now, best product ever and it helps my dark circles
Nicole A.
GONZALES, LA
I was underwhelmed by this product... But I also have severe genetic eye bags. But I do have to say that this product is super hydrating.
Megan G.
Flushing, NY
This product is good for my dark circles. I don’t see that much of a difference yet but I might and it’s really cheap so that’s a plus.
Akilah L.
This product is something I may have been searching for for forever I hate my dark under eyes and I think this product is great!
Catherine Q.
I wanted to love this and tried it in high school before my bags got too dark. It didn’t do much and the texture was off in my opinion.
Katherine C.
Palm Bay, FL
With two young kids, I don't often get all the sleep I should. But using this helps me look more refreshed and ready to face the day.
Aalayah P.
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.