Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helen R.
I leave this in the fridge for a first thing in the morning boost and cool on the undereyes can cause my concealer to crack but all is well with powder
Amanda A.
Maryland
I wasn't a big fan of this it was way too expensive  for this and it doesn't apply Good and us super clumpy  and dent dosent do what is supposed  to do
Alicia T.
Dunsmuir, CA
This product was ok. It left my undereyes less dark however it left my undereyes itchy and irritated. I used it for 1 week and gave it to my sister.
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
I’ve been using this for awhile now and have seen some results (nothing dramatic though). It goes on well and absorbs into my under eye area well!
Josephine C.
wellington
This was a little pricey and honestly I don’t think it was worth what it cost, maybe it works better for others but no really a difference for me.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
Now this product should be given an award the smell is amazing and really helped my under eye circles that have been given to me while in college
Colette M.
Excellent product. I am brown skinned and was starting to  notice dark circles. This product has definitely lightened the dark circles away.
Erin M.
Very moisturizing and good for under eye lines and wrinkles but did not do much for my dark circles. I do enjoy it for a moisturizing eye cream.
Ronda L.
Somerset, MA
Sleep isn't something that I get a lot of and it shows more than I like it too... this product works wonders and helps make it less noticeable!
yaarah H.
Haleiwa , HI
Always a great product. Trusty and tons of antioxidants! It’s effective and easy to find a target. Also packaged nicely! Not expensive either!!
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.