Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah G.
Southampton , NJ
First of all the scent of this product alone is enough to make you stop using it.. second of all it didn't correct my circles at all.. I've been using this product for a month and have noticed no difference at all.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
The best part about this product is the price! I also really did notice my fine lines slightly go away and my dark circles weren't as "in your face". But overall I would purchase this again.
Emily H.
Middletown, PA
It wasn't like a miracle or anything. BUT it did slightly lighten my under eyes. My dark circles are darker than dark. So this helped a little! And it smells amazing
Ashley H.
Yes this works, it helped keep my eyes glowing. It looked like I got all the sleep I needed. I applied it at night right before bed. It works like a charm! And it's nicely priced.
Genevieve B.
Glenview, IL
I'm almost done with my very first tube and I really love this product. I can tell a small difference in my dark circles which is a lot better than other products I've used!
Eric K.
The Yes To line is Amazing but the grapefruit is one of my favorites right now because I have some serious "tea bag" stains around my eyes and using this just once a day for about two weeks has corrected my issue!
jasmeen k.
ontario
Overall excellent value and performance. A noticeble firming and minimizing of fine lines under and around the eye area. I also use eye treatment creams around the lips to prevent the fine lines there. This really works
Raven W.
Columbus , OH
It was amazing, I really love the way it smells and how soft my skin felt. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Kelly M.
Great Falls, MT
I get dark circles super easily. This product helps me Correct them without breaking the bank. 🙌🙌 I'm all about a good drug store product, and this is just tha
Emma S.
Smells a little funny, but you get used to it. Comes out of the packaging fast and doesn't absorb into the skin well. I have seen no difference using it.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?