Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bailey H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Not a great scent for one. Been using this for about 2 weeks now twice daily after washing together with the dork spot correcting serum and I have noticed ZERO difference in appearance. Waste of money, thank god I got this on clearance to test it out, but now I know why it was on clearance.
Maggie F.
I was not a fan of this product. I did not see any improvements for my under eye circles, long term or short term. I also did not find that this product was very moisturizing, which is a necessity for me. I didn't like the addition of scent and pigment since the skin around the eyes is so sensitive, I do not like these type of products around my eyes. I've heard other people do enjoy it, though.
Sarah Y.
El Cajon, CA
I honestly wouldn't repurchase this. I'm about half way through the tube and use it every morning. So far the difference is very minimal for me to keep it in my routine after the product is used up. It does have a slight smell which is also odd. Overall not worth the effort.
Inez J.
I bought this and used it once, than I give it to my husband for him to try. I really don't have dark circles under my eyes so I wanted to see what it would look like after he used it for a week. WOW his eyes look at lot better. But he told me not to tell anyone LOL
Jana S.
Largo, FL
This is an excellent eye cream. It's nice and lightweight, absorbs well, and provides just the right amount of moisture. It has a very subtle, fresh scent. It also does a nice job of brightening up the eye area. I was surprised to find a natural eye cream that I liked so much. Even my husband used it every day and loved it!
Kaitlin A.
So I got this from work for free since it was a tester. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. Well for one, it smells great! lol. But the darkness under my eyes, I'm not sure if it really helps. I use it after I wash my face in the mornings and then I put my make up on. If anything it kinda acts like a primer for my liquid eyeliner. lol
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Takes a while of steady use, but it does work! Not a big fan of the smell, but it's not obnoxious. I used it until the tube was empty and have not felt that I want to purchase it again. That's a pretty good indicator to be that I wasn't excited about the product.
J. L.
San Jose, CA
The odor of this is utterly unbearable. I can still smell it hours later after I've put on my makeup. I've been using it for about a week now and haven't noticed a difference. Will use until I complete the product and update. I'm not sold on any product that says it will get rid of dark circles.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This didn't do anything for me or my dark circles under my eyes, which aren't even that dark anyway. It also was too light as a moisturizer and the scent irritated my eyes.
Brieanna B.
Portland, OR
I started using this ~6 months ago and I absolutely love it. I try to apply it to my entire eye area, being extra generous below my eye, on the high part of my cheek bone. I definitely think it has lightened the area and made my dark circles less noticeable.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?