Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
N T.
Rhinebeck, NY
Love this product. It's very refreshing on my under eyes. It was nice a gentle. I love what the brand stands for. Organic and clean beauty. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a new eye cream.
Joanne J.
Anchorage , AK
This is a great product for dark circles, I love it especially for those mornings after a long night out. It brings life back into my eyes and I'm ready to go. I'd recommend this product to anyone with dark circles!
Nadieha P.
I’ve struggled with dark under eyes for sooo long. I can’t even begin to start. This literally changed my life I’ve noticed them brightening while it also moisturizes & definitely smells like grapefruit!
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
i have the worst hereditary dark circles and i've been looking for an eye cream that won't break the bank that is also natural. i used this eye cream for about a month or so (i've been using it for 8 months now) before seeing an improvement. it helps soo much with my dark circles and my eyes look so much brighter. i'm not a big fan of the tube but this eye cream is deff my go to.
Anna H.
I love this dark circle correcting eye cream from Yes To. I use it ever night and it literally looks like I got 8 hours of sleep even if I got 3 or 4. It smells nice is natural and does not irritate even though I get it close enough to my bottom eye lashes to make sure the darkness is gone. I know dark circles are also inherited but for me they now look like they NEVER EXISTED!
Michaela P.
I am going to be honest here I didn't use this product long enough to give an in depth review, but that is only because it stinks! The smell is super strong, you put it under your eyes but it smells like I put it right underneath my nose. To me the smell is not great at all. Unfortunately for the smell I wasn't able to continue on with this product.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I have very dark circles under my eyes (genetic from my mom's side) and I've always struggled to find something that would naturally brighten that part of my face. While it is not a drastic change, I can definitely notice a difference after using this twice a day every day for a month. I would suggest buying this from yestocarrots.com.
Bailey H.
Santa Rosa, CA
Not a great scent for one. Been using this for about 2 weeks now twice daily after washing together with the dork spot correcting serum and I have noticed ZERO difference in appearance. Waste of money, thank god I got this on clearance to test it out, but now I know why it was on clearance.
Maggie F.
I was not a fan of this product. I did not see any improvements for my under eye circles, long term or short term. I also did not find that this product was very moisturizing, which is a necessity for me. I didn't like the addition of scent and pigment since the skin around the eyes is so sensitive, I do not like these type of products around my eyes. I've heard other people do enjoy it, though.
Sarah Y.
El Cajon, CA
I honestly wouldn't repurchase this. I'm about half way through the tube and use it every morning. So far the difference is very minimal for me to keep it in my routine after the product is used up. It does have a slight smell which is also odd. Overall not worth the effort.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?