Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jasmine P.
Hesston, KS
I just started using this product, for about a week now, and it seems to make my circles disappear temporarily when I put it on but I’m looking for something long term. I’ll update more later!
Sarah T.
Spring City, TN
This helped my dark circles tremendously, love the way it feels on my skin, but the one thing I don't care for is grapefruit scent. Blech. Other than that it was great!
Carmen F.
Thermal, CA
Tried this for my under eyes. Im not so sure I would buy it again as I didnt get effective results. My eyes arent tio bad and I didnt really see much of a difference
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Just got this so I'm still testing it out, my dark circles are pretty bad. So I'll updated this when I finish the product but it was $6 from marshalls and so far so good!
Kimberly W.
Indianapolis
I didn't really see anything differnt with my undereyes after finishing this tube. Smell is amazing, as is with all Yes To products, but I didn't see a difference
member-649f8
This is a nice moisturizer but I didn’t see any improvement regarding under eye circles. I love Yes to products. They’re a great value for the money but this just didn’t deliver as hoped. Maybe this works for some people, it just didn’t work for me.
Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
My husband has the worst dark circles. Like, he looks high alll the time. These didnt completely eliminate them but it did lighten them quite a bit. I was impressed.
Megann B.
Durham, NC
This did not do much for brightening my dark circles. I used it faithfully every night for about 2 months with no results. However, it makes my makeup sit beautifully under my eyes. So it's a great primer.
Julee J.
I had a friend tell me one time that it looked like I had black eyes. Went to the store and found this. Little pricey, but it got rid of the dark circles I had just been covering up with makeup.
Sara H.
I enjoy this product. I use it on every makeup client I have as a makeup artist. With it dispensing in a tube as opposed to a jar, it’s much more hygienic and I like the results it provides me with! Good product!
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?