Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles
This product is good but not the best. It wasn't really worth buying for me because my undereyes are so dark. Came in good packaging & was intrigued by that. They sell these at target & ulta but I got mine at ulta, wouldn't buy it again. Just didn't work for me.
Lexi W.
Effective, can find at any drug store and not expensive, can use everyday and doesn’t cause irritation. Need to use a bit to see a difference but very good for the price, could improve, not as good as high end products
Vivi T.
Aibonito
Love it! I was looking for a dark circles cream and found this at Marshall’s and I just needed to bought it and for the price, I just got it and it really worked on my dark circles.
Ashlyn H.
Pittsburgh
As with any product, this takes some time to work. Using it morning and night, I saw results under my eyes. However, the smell isn’t great so that’s a downfall. Smells kind of like black liquorish- my SO hated it.
Laura D.
Rutherfordton
I don't see a difference with this product. It kind of smells weird and burns my eye lids. I bought it at tj maxx, and that may be the problem. It was super affordable though. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Sarah A.
Aurora, IL
This treatment absolutely did not fix my dark eye circles. I bought this from Walgreens and to be honest it is disappointing. I thought it would be effective because the brand seemed good but it absolutely did nothing. It also is not very gentle on the eye area. I would not recommend this.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Iqra W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I was really hoping this product would help with the darkness of my under eyes but it did not. It most definitely hydrated my under eyes which is good tho. I bought mine at target
Destiny B.
Stewartstown
I like this product, but I have pretty bad under eye bags and this product feels good, but doesn't do too much to get ride of the darkness or fine lines, though it helps depuff.
Tyrah H.
Jonesboro, GA
I love how cooling and fresh this product makes my eyes feel. I don’t really have bags so I don’t keep up with this product that much but I do get compliments whenever I am consistent
Aalayah P.
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.