Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emerald G.
The Colony
for the price, amazing!!! i suffer from insomnia and have since i was little, so this stuff saves my life when i have something important to do. helps me not look so tired and makes my skin feel amazing
Andrea C.
Bay shore , NY
I don’t see a crazy amount of difference with my dark circles but this cream definitely moisturizes my underway and brightens it just a bit. If your under eyes are too dark and you just need something light, this will definitely work!
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
Hi,

I wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of your Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream. Your products are all amazing but Ive  always had problems with dark circles until I started using your products. They are the best! I love the smell of the grapefruit.

Thank you Sam!
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
This is pretty ok for an eye cream. It's a high price for drugstore but it's not the worst. It smells like grapefruit and is on the thin side for an eye cream. It definitely brightens but that's all.
Melanie P.
Great cooling sensation when using. Not sure if I noticed brightness to the area after using however I did feel like it was good for my skin and under eye area. Grapefruit is naturally lightening.
Liz S.
This did nothing for me. Was hoping it would work well, especially because of the price point and the fact that I've used other products from the brand and liked it. I pitched this at Duane reade. I was a bit disappointed in the results. I probably would not buy again.
Anna F.
This eye cream is great! It blends well and really energizes the eyes. It smells great as well! It’s not as good as my high end eye creams but overall it works very well for a drug store eye cream
Jillian H.
Absolutely LOVE this brand! And this product has certainly helped with ny undereye circles. I've tried a lot in the past but this is one of my favorites! I think it's fairly affordable as well.
°💛💜🐉🎋UglyKe💜💛° T.
statesville
It was refreshing on the eyes and it was my first time using it was very effective I bought it off amazon and i think you can get it at Walmart it was very good it met all my expectations there is no need for improvement it is for sensitive and nonsensitive skin
Kimberly R.
Los Angeles
This product is good but not the best. It wasn't really worth buying for me because my undereyes are so dark. Came in good packaging & was intrigued by that. They sell these at target & ulta but I got mine at ulta, wouldn't buy it again. Just didn't work for me.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?