Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Kayli G.
Bryan, TX
This product really improved my dark eye circles. I’ve haven’t had a successful product like this one. It was my first time using it and I was happy with the results. The packaging is very clean, bright and fun!
Jibi P.
This eye cream wasn't the best. It does a decent job hydrating and smells great. But I didn't notice any difference even after using the whole tube Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream
Megan M.
I liked this product. The consistency was good, the smell was good, it felt cooling on my face. After a few uses it seemed to be very effective. I purchases this at target. It did meet my expectations and I would recommend this product to others!
Stephanie Q.
Picked this up on sale and the igeients are mostly natural so I dont feel as though i lost money by trying but this is not my favorite eye cream. Smells good but did not notice any difference in appearance.
Lachelle O.
San Antonio
So far I have not noticed a dramatic difference in my circles however I love how hydrated under my eyes are the next morning! The price is very reasonable and is natural based ingredients. I would definitely buy again!
Emerald G.
The Colony
for the price, amazing!!! i suffer from insomnia and have since i was little, so this stuff saves my life when i have something important to do. helps me not look so tired and makes my skin feel amazing
Tabatha H.
Milford
This product Wasn’t effective for me. I didn’t notice any change whatsoever in my dark circles. It wasn’t greasy though and didn’t cause me to have a reaction. It was disappointing and I wouldn’t recommend it to others with dark circles
Andrea C.
Bay shore , NY
I don’t see a crazy amount of difference with my dark circles but this cream definitely moisturizes my underway and brightens it just a bit. If your under eyes are too dark and you just need something light, this will definitely work!
Samantha K.
Galesville , WI
Hi,

I wanted to say that I'm a huge fan of your Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream. Your products are all amazing but Ive  always had problems with dark circles until I started using your products. They are the best! I love the smell of the grapefruit.

Thank you Sam!
Madelaine R.
Craig, CO
This is pretty ok for an eye cream. It's a high price for drugstore but it's not the worst. It smells like grapefruit and is on the thin side for an eye cream. It definitely brightens but that's all.
Aalayah P.
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Maria S.
Could I use this before I go to sleep?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.