Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexus N.
Bolivar, TN
Love the product, it actually seemed to work unlike a lot of other products, and it comes at a very reasonable price. Not too high end (price wise) but definitely worth it. I tried based on a recommendation from a friend and I would most definitely buy this again!
Kristen G.
Los Angeles , CA
It helps but if you have problems consistently with dark circles, this pretty smelling cream isn't going to help the way a daily vitamin or vitamin infused cream does. Great cruelty free and drugstore option, maybe if you use in addition to vitamin supplements!
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
Takes a while of steady use, but it does work! Not a big fan of the smell, but it's not obnoxious. I used it until the tube was empty and have not felt that I want to purchase it again. That's a pretty good indicator to be that I wasn't excited about the product.
rachel p.
I tried this eyecream over a periodof a month. I did not like it. It seemed to create more wrinkles. It helped with the dark circles under my eyes but seemed to change the texture of the skin under the eyes. I would not recommend this product at all.
Nicole K.
Burgaw
Didn't really see a difference when using this product. I was a first town user and don't think I will again. It was gentle but didn't do any good for me. I bought this product from target in Wilmington. No I wouldn't buy again because I wasn't happy
kiana i.
Coachella
I love this! It moistures my under eyes, and also reduce my dark circles. :) And I find it pretty effective. I have never tried it before until I purchased it. It does say what it claims that it reduces dark circles. And YES I recommend this to anybody.
Kaitlyn C.
Madison Hts, MI
The smell isn't that great, BUT it works wonders. I usually apply after washing my face before bed. It's not too pricey and I've been using it for a while now. I would recommend to anyone that wants to keep their eyes looking young and refreshed.
Heather R.
This is a great eye cream. I love using it under my concealer and makeup. It is not heavy and is great for day time. It is nice and light and absorbs right into your skin. Does not make my eye makeup look caked on and helps it blend nicely.
Susan W.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I really love the feel of this under eye cream. I'm a tired mom of 2(with #3 on the way) so dark circles are a given. I don't have many moisturizers I use for my face but this is one of them. I put it on after washing my face in the evening.
Kristen F.
Schenectady , NY
When I first started using this I absolutely loved it!! But after a week or two it started burning my eyes. Since then I noticed my eyes have been much more sensitive. I won't be finishing this product and definitely wouldn't recommend.
Aalayah P.
Louisville, KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?