Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Thalia R.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Quilan S.Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream uploaded by Trista H.

BY YES TO

Yes To Grapefruit Dark Circle Correcting Eye Cream Is A Light-weight Eye Treatment That Is Clinically Proven To Help Visibly Diminish The Appearance Of Dark Circles In Four Weeks, Naturally!

This Cream Is Formulated With Grapefruit, Which Is Packed With Lycopene And Fruit Acids That Help Fade Age Spots And Increase Luminosity, Licorice Root, Which Calms And Soothes Skin Inflammation And Helps Combat Dark Circles Around The Eyes. Proven To: Help Reduce The Appearance Of Dark Circles In 4 Weeks Help Minimize The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Dab A Pearl-sized Amount Around The Eyes And Orbital Bone Twice Daily To Lighten And Brighten Those Gorgeous Peepers.

Water, Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethyl Palmate*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Mica, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Phenethyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Behenyl Alcohol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citris Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Limonene, Lecithin, Fragrance, Sodium Ascorbate, Citric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil.

• Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only ...3 Answers
  • Does it really work?1 Answers
  • How quickly did you notice an impressive result from this...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I got this off of Amazon and thought it was going to work after reading so many reviews, but it doesn't work that well.
It didnt make my dark circles worse, but it certainly did not make them better either, I saw no improvement. I would not recommend someone to buy this unless they want to use it as an eye moisturizer.
Pros: plenty of product for the price, nice creamy texture thats not hard to absorb in skin
Cons: was not effective in correcting dark circles.
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
I found this product to be pretty effective in correcting my dark under eye bags, it isn't a clear serum but it has the color or a very light skin tone. I only gave it three starts because it does nothing to get rid of puffiness, and I found that the formula sometimes looks cake-y. I will finish off the bottle I have, but there are definitely better under eye solutions than this... And I am normally a big fan of all Yes to... products
Merie H.
Sunrise, FL
I bought this product out of impulse and let me tell you, if you have dark circles (because you don't get enough sleep) this gem right here is your cure. I lost my tube somewhere sadly and I couldn't find it stores or online but if any of you do, give in a try. It is amazing, it moisturized my undereyes (I thought my undereye area was already moistured) and removed most of my dark circles. This product is worth the price
Chelsea G.
Middletown
I really haven’t found many products that do the trick for my dark circles but this was an okay product. I really like the feel of it upon application, light and smooth. The scent is really lovely but I’m definitely still on the hunt for the perfect under eye products to help with puffiness and dark circles. Hmmm, maybe more sleep might help too 😂❤️
Fola A.
Uniondale, NY
I got dark circles underneath my eyes from going to school/work and not sleeping and they were unsightly to me at least. I bought this because I had purchased this brand before and their claims are always true. I believe that this product worked because my eyes seemed brighter after about two weeks and less sunken in. Plus it smells really good
Abby E.
Elkhorn City, KY
I was skeptical when trying this product because usually eye creams just don’t work, but this one does! I apply it before I go to bed and before I apply makeup and it really brightens the under eyes a lot! I definetly can tell a difference in my dark circles fading with this product. Plus, the grapefruit smell is so nice.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
I didn't see as good as results as I would have imagined. It is very soft, doesn't burn but I used for weeks and weeks and at different times and didn't seem much of a difference. I have a good friend that swears by it though so it may just be my skin- I have pinky/light, soft, slightly sunken undereyes.
Cayla B.
Randallstown
I didn’t find that this product helped to lighten the dark circles under my eyes that I’ve had for a while. Although it was pretty reasonably priced, and had nice packaging, I would’ve opted to spend a little more money for the benefits of having no dark circles. I wouldn’t recommend others to use it.
Cassy L.
Glendale
I never believed in dark spot correcting creams but this one threw me for a loop . After only two weeks of use I could see the difference and pictures do not lie !! Goes on smooth , no teary eyes . Very affordable and well worth it ! . I would definitely recommend Yes to grapefruit to anyone !!
Michelle L.
Jersey Shore
Yes to you grapefruit eye cream. I purchased this item because it is an all natural item. I only use it once a day when I remember. For the last 10 years or so I've tried other creams and always have had an issue with dark circles. This product TRULY works. Would suggest to everyone.
Aalayah P.
Harrodsburg , KY
Has anyone used this product and seen results? I've only been using it for a short time and want to know how it's worked for others.
Michelle Z.
Where can you find this product?
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where did you find it? Does it work for really dark circles?
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
Does it really work?
Kiara V.
Temecula, CA
For those of you who had success with the product: how long did it take to see results?