BY YES TO

New!Makes Skin Brighter, Clearer & More Radiant!Lemon balm for a boost of radianceGrapefruit for exfoliating blissParaben-freeFree of petroleum & SLSYes to Grapefruit formulations blend powerful fruit acids with ingredients proven to reduce... see more...

Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I really do love it so far, it is gentle on my skin and leaves it feeling great afterwards. It also smell is amazing! I feel like it really does clean my face and leave it feeling nice and fresh. However, I don't know if anyone else experienced this but I had a bit of trouble with the cap. I had thought it was fully closed and then put it away in my drawer and when I went to use it the next day it was leaking everywhere and got all over everything. I was so disappointed because I lost a lot of product. I realized the next time I used it that I had to really push in the cap for it to close because it would not close. I don't know if that was just my bottle or if that happened to anyone else. Otherwise, love this product!
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
This is my favorite scrub and I have been using it for about 4 yrs now and I noticed how my face got brighter and more clearer since using. I love the packaging and the smell completely. It’s harsh in your skin and perfect for all skin types.
Velianna C.
garrison
Didn't really notice a change in my skin with it, except maybe a slight breakout. Most scrubs that I have used leave my face feeling fresh, clean, and smooth. This just made it dry. Smells lovely though! It may work better for a different skin type though, I just wouldn't recommend it for sensitive or dry skin.
Alexandra N.
Charlotte , NC
Purchased at: Target
So watery. I used it once or twice and will never use it again. The product was way too watery it felt like I was washing my face with just water. So incredibly disappointed! Cheap quality not worth purchasing. Seemed as if someone had poured water into an almost empty bottle and pretended it was face wash.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
this is a great scrub. It feels good on the skin, isn't harsh on the face and helps make my skin feel smooth. It's a great price, can be found at your local grocer and has a nice scent. I feel that this product would be better if it was all natural. It has a lot of unknown ingredients in it.
Summer B.
The Yes to grapefruits facial exfoliator smells great. It's gentle on my sensitive pale skin and workswell. I get all my dead skin and sebum off of my face. I use this product 2x per week. Helps prevent breakouts and makes it easier to remove blackheads.
Naomi G.
Yucaipa
This stuff is pretty great! It smells amazing for starters! The texture of the scrub is very fine, so it isn’t as harsh on my skin as some other scrubs. The citrus really works into my skin and my skin always feels softer and brighter after I use it.
Jenny S.
kansas city, MO
I really like this product. It is a nice cleansing scrub and it smells good. I find it fairly gentle on my face and it doesn't break me out. My skin is dry and sensitive and it works nicely. The product is also affordable. I get mine at Target.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
I really like this scrub. I wish the exfoliating beads were larger, but this scrub makes my face feel super soft. I have semi-sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate my skin. I recommend it for anyone looking for a gentle scrub.
Harper W.
Chickamauga, GA
This stuff is pretty great as far as clearing the pores and making the face look a lot cleaner in general. However, it did leave an odd residue on my face after so, I still give it 5 stars just use another cleanser afterwards.

Amazon