BY YES TO #25 in Body Scrub

New! Makes Skin Brighter, Clearer & More Radiant! Lemon balm for a boost of radiance. Grapefruit for exfoliating bliss. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit formulations blend powerful fruit acids with ingredients proven to reduce hyper-pigmentation, correct skin damage, and enhance radiance.  Use the entire collection to help correct and repair acne scarring, sun damage, and age spots.  We all have a few imperfections, but t. see more...

Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub
  • "After using it I feel like my pores are very clean and even though it is very gentle it does clean the face very well." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell absolutely heavenly, it buffs and polishes off all the nasty dead skin cells and reveals bright, fresh new skin." in 3 reviews
Liz B.
Liz B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best scrub ice ever used. The scent is so natural. It's cruelty and paraben free. My skin is smoothr cleaner more radiant and my skin has evened out. The redness on my face is gone and I'm not scared to go out w no makeup any more. It's super gentle and it's perfect for my sensitive skin. I don't get red after using it and my blemishes have cleared out a lot. I love it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite travel-sized cleanser. The small tube is available at Target! I love the delicious grapefruit scent and the scrubbing crystals help exfoliate my skin. I love to carry this in my travel bag to wash my face on the airplane before landing. This will make your face feel so fresh and clean without being super dry!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Lyerly, GA
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!! First of all, I love the smell of grapefruit as I am a huge fan & the smell of this hit the nail on the head! Smells fantabulous!! It was so gently yet effective on cleaning my face. Not too harsh or abbrasive, but just right! The price was great also! Must have item!!
Kandi M.
Kandi M.
Port Hueneme, CA
I picked this up from recommendation from a YouTuber who used it while pregnant. It has been amazing! It scrubs all the dead skin off, is gentle, keeps your skin bright and is free of common acne medication. I have repurchased this product twice now! I'm not sure if I'm going to change things up anytime soon!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot say enough about this face wash! It thoroughly cleanses my face and has light exfoliating properties. My face feels so clean and the scent is heavenly. It only takes a small amount of this product to get a good lather going and rinsed clean. I continue to see great results with this! I love it!
ashley h.
ashley h.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. Not only does it smell fantastic, but it leaves my face feeling so smooth. It's definitely worth the price. It helps with cleaning my pores and works to keep me moisturized. I have not tried the other "Yes to" products but definitely plan to try it.
Yadira L.
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this is the BEST facial scrub i ever used. I own many brands of skincare products and i feel this soap/scrub leaves my face shinny and cleans my face deeply. I have bought it countless times it is affordable and I'm loyal to this one. Definitely recommend it to everyone.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this facial scrub!! My face feels so clean and refreshed after using it. I love the smell it's great to use in the morning because the smell literally wakes me up, not even kidding! I would totally recommend and will continue to buy and use it! I love this brand!
MakeUp M.
MakeUp M.
Love this face scrub!!!!! It smells amazing and feels incredible....... My face is clean and fresh! I like to you use this to wash my face after a long day before bed! It leaves my skin refreshed and soft, definitely a keeper..... I'll will be purchasing this again!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this face scrub. It's gentle enough to to use daily and for me that's a huge plus. I like for my face wash to have a bit of exfoliant to feel that deep clean. I have used this for about 6 months and still love it.
Vicky B.
Vicky B.
I have never used this but i was wondering if this is scrub is good on your skin?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Are the exfoliating beads harsh on your skin?
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product in Walmart or target I see it online but I can never find it in stores.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Baraga
How well does this face scrub work? Is it true to what it says?
Alex F.
Alex F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a smooth creamy scrub or does it have a thicker, more abrasive consistency?