BY YES TO #23 in Face Scrubs

Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Is A Gentle Daily Exfoliator To Help Slough Away Dead Skin Cells And Restore Your Skin's Natural Radiance.

It Is Formulated With Lemon Balm To Help Calm And Repair Damaged Skin And Grapefruit, Which Naturally Evens Skin Tone And Enhances Luminosity, Leaving Skin Soft, Smooth, And Naturally Hydrated. Makes Skin Brighter, Clearer, And More Radiant! 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Wet Face With Warm Water. Take A Dollop Of Scrub And Massage Onto Skin. Rinse And Be Amazed At The Radiance…the Glow…the All-around Awesomeness!

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polylactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Coco-glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• Does this make your face really smooth?1 Answers
  • Does this product help with blemishes?2 Answers
  • Is this product really good for sensitive skin and adult acne?2 Answers
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub
  • "I really love this daily scrub. It has a light citrus smell that leaves you feeling refreshed. Its very gentle for those of you have sensitive skin. Just a reminder to those who have said that they wished it had more scrubbing power( This is a daily scrub) its meant to be gentle as to not damage your skin. If you want something with a lot of ommphh this isn't the product for you!" in 16 reviews
  • "After using it I feel like my pores are very clean and even though it is very gentle it does clean the face very well." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell absolutely heavenly, it buffs and polishes off all the nasty dead skin cells and reveals bright, fresh new skin." in 3 reviews
Rachel  B.
Grove City, PA
This scrub has really changed my skin! Before I struggled with patchiness and weird dry spots and so on, and using this scrub every morning has really helped to even out my skin and give it a fresh start every day. Only downside is that I think they actually discontinued this product (?) so I find it harder to get now.
Cheyenne K.
Smells amazing and the little exfoliating beads inside are awesome, goes on kind of rough to exfoliate but makes face feel very smooth, ive used teo bottles of this already and love it! They packaging is so cute, but my bottle broke so that could maybe be improved Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub 4 oz (113 g)
Miranda S.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I love the smell of this product! You notice the beads immediately and my face feels nice and smooth after each use. It’s gentle enough on my skin that I can use it every day. I bought this at target and I will definitely buy again!
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
As a person with sensitive combination skin I am always on the lookout for something that will brighten my skin but not rough it up too badly. This stuff is great. I can see my skin is smoother when I use it. Some if my bumps have disappeared. Would I say its worth every penny? No, but for me it works for now. This isnt my go to, but it is a strong contender.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
I’ve been using yes to products for about 7 years now! The grapefruit is my favorite! The toner is awesome, never experienced any breakouts from these products. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love the smell of this product who doesn’t want to smell like one big juicy grapefruit? It is gentle on the skin exfoliates very nicely and my skin is super fresh
Ashia K.
Fairfield, CA
I’m obsessed with skincare & this scrub was one of the best ones i’ve tried! I need to get more. It’s gentle enough to use everyday & it really helped with controlling my oil levels and the smoothness of my skin! I’d definitely recommend to anyone with oily/combo skin !
Cassidy R.
Before I became an esthetician, I swore by this face scrub! For a drugstore product, I still believe it is a pretty decent cleanser and scrub. It is not super abrasive and does not strip your skin as much as some other drug store options on the market.
Ivy Jane F.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This product left my face feeling oh so clean and refreshed! An awesome pick me up in the morning! I purchased this product in Target and it was well worth the price and I would absolutely purchase again.
Heaven B.
Port Clinton, OH
Very refreshing sent. Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. More affordable than most face washes and feels less chemically. I use it everyday and it made my skin smooth and soft. You can find them at Walmart I would recommend 10/10
Vicky B.
I have never used this but i was wondering if this is scrub is good on your skin?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Are the exfoliating beads harsh on your skin?
Danielle I.
Is this product in Walmart or target I see it online but I can never find it in stores.
Melony M.
Beaumont, CA
Does it help with pores? Also, cleanse your skin thoroughly? I've been eyeing this product for quite some time now.
Alex F.
Is this more of a smooth creamy scrub or does it have a thicker, more abrasive consistency?