BY YES TO #31 in Body Scrub

New! Makes Skin Brighter, Clearer & More Radiant! Lemon balm for a boost of radiance. Grapefruit for exfoliating bliss. Paraben-free. Free of petroleum & SLS Yes to Grapefruit formulations blend powerful fruit acids with ingredients proven to reduce hyper-pigmentation, correct skin damage, and enhance radiance.  Use the entire collection to help correct and repair acne scarring, sun damage, and age spots.  We all have a few imperfections, but t. see more...

Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub
  • "After using it I feel like my pores are very clean and even though it is very gentle it does clean the face very well." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell absolutely heavenly, it buffs and polishes off all the nasty dead skin cells and reveals bright, fresh new skin." in 3 reviews
Kylee O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I used to use yes to tomatoes and also loved that. I decided to try this because I'm trying to even out my skin tone, and that is advertised on the front. I haven't been good at using it every day so I can't really tell if it's evening out the color, but it smells great and is very gentle. It was reasonably priced and I would recommend this or yes to tomatoes which really helped clear my skin.
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person with sensitive combination skin I am always on the lookout for something that will brighten my skin but not rough it up too badly. This stuff is great. I can see my skin is smoother when I use it. Some if my bumps have disappeared. Would I say its worth every penny? No, but for me it works for now. This isnt my go to, but it is a strong contender.
Justice M.
I like this product. It smells very good. However, I’m not sure if it does a lot for my skin type. I have large pores and whenever I would use this I feel like I didn’t get the results I was looking for, which was clean pores and removal of dead skin. I felt like I would have to immediately apply moisturizer on or else my skin would get flaky very quickly.
alyssa m.
Richmond
This is one of my favorite scrubs. I use it either after getting out of the shower or after I take off my makeup because I like cleaning my face after I wipe off my makeup. The only thing is that it leaves my face red for a little bit, but I think that’s just because of my skin but other than that, I love it!
Ashia K.
Fairfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m obsessed with skincare & this scrub was one of the best ones i’ve tried! I need to get more. It’s gentle enough to use everyday & it really helped with controlling my oil levels and the smoothness of my skin! I’d definitely recommend to anyone with oily/combo skin !
Gloria M.
Brooklyn , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub! I mainly use it in the shower it is a wonderful daily scrub and when using it I instantly feel so fresh and clean! (Loove that feeling). My face looks instantly brighter and I literally "glow" would recommend for dull/combination skin.
karli b.
Rexburg
I use it in the mornings.  It really helped with shrinking pores and minimizing blemishes. I have sensitive skin and it worked well with it. The products seemed to last, but I have not quit using it. I would recommend this product to others!!!!
Britnie J.
Huachuca City, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my all time favorite face scrubs I have ever used EVER. Smells amazing, super exfoliating which I love in a face wash and made my skin feel super great. I only had a small sample size but I loved it so much, just wish it wasn’t so expensive ):
Anna T.
Albertville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was highly disappointed with this product. I saw it a lot on YouTube so I thought I would give it a try. It broke my fave out all around my mouth area. And not zit bumps, but it almost looked like carpet burn.
Ivy Jane F.
Twentynine Palms, CA
This product left my face feeling oh so clean and refreshed! An awesome pick me up in the morning! I purchased this product in Target and it was well worth the price and I would absolutely purchase again.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Are the exfoliating beads harsh on your skin?
Vicky B.
I have never used this but i was wondering if this is scrub is good on your skin?
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product in Walmart or target I see it online but I can never find it in stores.
Melony M.
Beaumont, CA
Does it help with pores? Also, cleanse your skin thoroughly? I've been eyeing this product for quite some time now.
Samantha C.
Baraga
How well does this face scrub work? Is it true to what it says?