BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYes To
Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub

Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub is a gentle daily exfoliator to help slough away dead skin cells and restore your skin's natural radiance. It is formulated with Lemon Balm to help calm and repair damaged skin and Grapefruit, which naturally evens skin tone and enhances luminosity, leaving skin soft, smooth, and naturally hydrated. MAKES SKIN BRIGHTER, CLEARER, AND MORE RADIANT! 99% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

Has anyone found that this gives them a rash when using it?
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Has Anyone tries this ? Is it drying?
Does this product have a strong grapefruit smell?
Start your review of Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub!
Product Highlights
...that leaves you feeling refreshed. Its very gentle for those of you have sensitive skin. Just a reminder to those who have said that they wished it had more scrubbing power( This is a daily scrub) its meant to be gentle as to not damage your skin. If you want something with a lot of ommphh this isn't the product for you!in reviews
After using it I feel like my pores are very clean and even though it is very gentle it does clean the face very well.in reviews
Not only does it smell absolutely heavenly, it buffs and polishes off all the nasty dead skin cells and reveals bright, fresh new skin.in reviews
Gabriela V.
Bolingbrook, IL
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by Gabriela V.
my favorite wash the first wash after tons of sensitivity and irritating acne / alcohol washes and scrubs... I didn't expect any results simply thinking I needed something cleaner and more gentle for a while yet years later I'm repurchasing realizing it helped my dull skin tone and helped even my skin texture (always got an extra glow and got compliments when I used this instead of other washes) I know also now I have rosacea type 2 prone skin and a compromised skin barrier after the previous face washes on top of acne cream on top of it- this makes me feel clean and healthy knowing I'm not damaging my skin but protecting it
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by Heying D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this product!!! It smells so good and is gentle on my skin. I keep it in the shower and use it all the time. It peels just the right amount, however, since I have very dry skin, I do not use it every day. It even takes make up away, obviously not eye make-up. My skin feels more even, also more even toned after using it!
America G.
Brownsville, TX
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by America G.
Purchased at: Walmart
i love! i use it everyday and i do notice the changes, it makes my face look more bright and the packaging is so cute
Ashley S.
Lacey, WA
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by Ashley S.
I was using St Ives face scrub, for years, until I discovered that they test on animals. I decided to try and find a a company that does not do that and had an affordable face wash/scrub. Seeing as how face wash is something I use daily. I know a lot of my make up and other beauty products probably test on animals but I try to avoid that when I can. This seemed like a good choice and was reasonably priced. I heard some mixed reviews on this brand but thought I would give it a go.. First off, I love the grapefruit scent. However, this didn't work that well on my face. I was a little disappointed in this overall. I ended up with some breakouts that lasted weeks, which is unlike my skin. I will be switching to something else.
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by Lucy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Great daily scrubt the balance in both their skin and beauty regimen. boosted with vitamin c and grapefruit, Refreshing and provided results within a week of consistent scrubbing. It smells wonderful and is energizing when used in the morning.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love the "Yes to" brand because of the natural ingredients they incorporate. Also for a natural beauty line, they are very reasonably priced.

This scrub is effective in brightening and rejuvenating skin, and works well as part of a morning routine, when you need an extra boost for waking up. It corrects and repairs uneven skin tone as well.

Compared to similar products like  Clean & Clear® Morning Burst® Facial Scrub and  Origins GinZing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser , this is in the mid-range price wise. Overall it's a good mix of value and quality.

maria A.
Appleton, WI
This grapefruit scrub smells amazing. It is easy to apply and gentle on skin. Im sure their are better quality face scrubs out their, but for how much money you spend on this product it does most of the job. It left my face feeling glowy and firm for about an hour.
raven B.
Needles, CA
I enjoy using. The yes to grapefruit facial scrub. It works wonders for my skin. It's Not to ruff on my skin. Great to use to unclog pores. Plus the ingredients are good for your skin. The one bad rhing about the product is that it's a little pricey.
wendy C.
Narragansett, RI
Smells nice, good for daily use. Not sure if it really does help with correcting skin tone, but it's not expensive, and it doesn't irritate my skin.
Tracy H.
Lynwood, IL
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub uploaded by Tracy H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great mask , it does help with brightening the skin, I use along with vitamin c oils to get best results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christine C.
il y a 2 ans
Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Has Anyone tries this ? Is it drying?
Nicole H. il y a un an
I use this almost everyday I don’t find it drying at all, but I also use the yes to coconut facial cream I use these products before bed and the cream is pretty heavy so I suggest just using a little bit