BY YES TO #38 in Face Scrubs

Yes To Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub Is A Gentle Daily Exfoliator To Help Slough Away Dead Skin Cells And Restore Your Skin's Natural Radiance.

It Is Formulated With Lemon Balm To Help Calm And Repair Damaged Skin And Grapefruit, Which Naturally Evens Skin Tone And Enhances Luminosity, Leaving Skin Soft, Smooth, And Naturally Hydrated. Makes Skin Brighter, Clearer, And More Radiant! 99% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Wet Face With Warm Water. Take A Dollop Of Scrub And Massage Onto Skin. Rinse And Be Amazed At The Radiance…the Glow…the All-around Awesomeness!

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Polylactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract*, Coco-glucoside, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Caprylate, Citric Acid, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene.

• Does this make your face really smooth?1 Answers
  • Does this product help with blemishes?2 Answers
  • Is this product really good for sensitive skin and adult ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I really love this daily scrub. It has a light citrus smell that leaves you feeling refreshed. Its very gentle for those of you have sensitive skin. Just a reminder to those who have said that they wished it had more scrubbing power( This is a daily scrub) its meant to be gentle as to not damage your skin. If you want something with a lot of ommphh this isn't the product for you!" in 16 reviews
  • "After using it I feel like my pores are very clean and even though it is very gentle it does clean the face very well." in 5 reviews
  • "Not only does it smell absolutely heavenly, it buffs and polishes off all the nasty dead skin cells and reveals bright, fresh new skin." in 3 reviews
Kim M.
I used this cleanser for years and it’s still one of my favorites at the drugstore. My skin is really sensitive to physical exfoliation but the beads in this wash are very gentle. I can’t use anything with silicones in it which makes products hard to find, but the Yes To line is silicone free so I have tried a lot of their products. I have dry acne prone skin and I really like the grapefruit line because it reduces my acne a bit and helps fade my acne scars! It smells just like grapefruit and not artificial. Overall I think this is a really great product that I would buy again if I needed something from the drugstore but I have found other cleansers I prefer using.
Janelle D.
Los Angeles, CA
Ran out of my usual face wash, and my local CVS was out of it also, so I decided to give this a try! I am IN LOVE. The product feels amazing on my skin, my face feels completely refreshed when I use it, and it smells so good it actually makes me WANT to wash my face more often. Making a permanent switch.
Cheyenne K.
Smells amazing and the little exfoliating beads inside are awesome, goes on kind of rough to exfoliate but makes face feel very smooth, ive used teo bottles of this already and love it! They packaging is so cute, but my bottle broke so that could maybe be improved Yes to Grapefruit Daily Facial Scrub 4 oz (113 g)
Diva D.
Worcester, MA
As a person with sensitive combination skin I am always on the lookout for something that will brighten my skin but not rough it up too badly. This stuff is great. I can see my skin is smoother when I use it. Some if my bumps have disappeared. Would I say its worth every penny? No, but for me it works for now. This isnt my go to, but it is a strong contender.
Sabrena H.
California
I absolutely love the way this scrub smells for one! The exolfiating beads are small and do a good job. Ive noticed in the past month of using this that my skin does in deed look brighter and my skin tone more evened out.
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
I’ve been using yes to products for about 7 years now! The grapefruit is my favorite! The toner is awesome, never experienced any breakouts from these products. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin!
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I love the smell of this product who doesn’t want to smell like one big juicy grapefruit? It is gentle on the skin exfoliates very nicely and my skin is super fresh
Rachel  B.
West Chester, PA
This scrub has really changed my skin! Before I struggled with patchiness and weird dry spots and so on, and using this scrub every morning has really helped to even out my skin and give it a fresh start every day. Only downside is that I think they actually discontinued this product (?) so I find it harder to get now.
Ashia K.
Fairfield, CA
I’m obsessed with skincare & this scrub was one of the best ones i’ve tried! I need to get more. It’s gentle enough to use everyday & it really helped with controlling my oil levels and the smoothness of my skin! I’d definitely recommend to anyone with oily/combo skin !
Michelle K.
Oceanside
I really liked this scrub. It wasn’t too abrasive but still felt like it was scrubbing my face. It smells nice and my skin did have a healthier glow after using it!
Vicky B.
I have never used this but i was wondering if this is scrub is good on your skin?
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Are the exfoliating beads harsh on your skin?
Danielle I.
Is this product in Walmart or target I see it online but I can never find it in stores.
Melony M.
Beaumont, CA
Does it help with pores? Also, cleanse your skin thoroughly? I've been eyeing this product for quite some time now.
Alex F.
Is this more of a smooth creamy scrub or does it have a thicker, more abrasive consistency?