BY YES TO

Yes To A Natural Glow With Grapefruit To Cleanse And Reveal Soft Skin.

Need Something To Wake You Up In The Morning? Exfoliating Fruit Acids Will Have Your Tired Skin Looking Radiant And Soft In No Time. Plus The Rejuvenating Citrus From Grapefruit Will Have You Singing In The Shower – Making It The Perfect Wake Up Call.

95% Natural Ingredients

Formulated Without Parabens And Silicones

Leaping Bunny Certified

How To Use:

You Know The Drill. Step In The Shower, Lather In Hands Or Sponge And Wash All Over. If You Have Some Time, Run This Body Wash Under Warm Water And Indulge In A Bubble Bath.

Grapefruit A Natural Skin Brightener And Source Of Citrus Flavonoids. And Scrumptious To Drink!

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene.

Buy on Target
Cheryl B.
I like a few other Yes To grapefruit products so I was excited to give this one a try. It smelled great -- light, refreshing, and not strong or overpowering. It lathered well and left me feeling clean. The reason I gave it three stars is because I get bumps on my upper arms and my previous body wash helped with them. This one did not and even using my usual lotion (that further helped the bumps) couldn't make up for difference. Between my husband I we finished the bottle and I went back to my other body wash.
Morgan C.
I would recommend the Yes To Grapefruit Body Wash. It lasts long but the scent wears off quickly. I bought this at Target and I used to use it each time I showered.
Chayla B.
Fort Myers, FL
It smells so good! I love to wash with this when I know I'm going to be showing some skin. Instantly brightens me up and doesn't dry out my skin!
Sara T.
Erie, PA
The product smells really good and is easy to use. I feel like it doesn't last all day though. Will be purchasing again