Yes To Grapefruit Basil Liquid Hand Soap uploaded by Melanie W.

BY YES TO

Find This Product Online And In-store At Walgreens Too!

A Natural Hand Soap That Leaves Hands Soft And Smelling Amazing. Yes To Washing Your Hands With Nothing But The Best! Naturally Refreshing Grapefruit And Fresh Basil Lightly Scent Your Hands And Leave Them Ready For Hand-holding With Your Special Someone. Imagine Your Hands Smelling Like This All The Time. Yessss. 97% Natural Petroleum, Paraben Free Cruelty-free Free Of Artificial Color Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Turn The Nozzle To Unlock, Then You Know The Drill. Wash Hands For At Least 20 Seconds And Think About All The Great Things In Life (Like This Soap).

Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sodium Coco-sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol , Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool.

• What does "Grapefruit Basil" soap actually smell like? Ar...2 Answers
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
I use the product at work when I need to wash my hands and love it. The smell is great. It's very refreshing, which is both good and funny. Funny because I am not the biggest fan of grapefruit, but I can't help that I love the smell.

It's super soft on the hands too and doesn't leave them too dry and cracked. I have that issues a lot with soaps in the winter. Seriously has been the lifesaver of my hands at work.

Would totally buy this product, whenever I need some hand soap. Might even try some of the other scents too.
Sun T.
Milwaukee, WI
I recently bought this hand soap on a whim and it is now a new favorite. I love how fresh it smells and it gentle on the skin, which is great when you have to wash your hands often. Also, unlike some pump hand soaps, you get to use every last bit in the bottle - no wasted soap!
Melanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this soap from YES...all of their products are wonderful and are worth the money...this soap has a nice lather, leaves hands clean, soft, and smelling AMAZING😍...highly recommend!!!
Love the texture and gentleness of this hand soap... however, super weird smell! Smells like I've washed my hands with a citrus marinara sauce. Maybe some will like it, I just found it strange. I like the Cucumber Eucalyptus scent better.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really enjoyed yes to charcoal's line, so i went and tried tomatoes and grapefruit. This hand soap is very soft and a great scent. It's good for those with sensitive skin.
Bailey Z.
I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out. I also love love love the scent of this!
Eleanor M.
What does "Grapefruit Basil" soap actually smell like? Are there hints of citrus or a more earthy smell?

back