BY YES TO

Say Yes To head turning hair. Formulated with soothing Cucumbers, which are packed with Vitamins A & C and strengthen your hair, the Yes to Cucumbers Volumising Shampoo will help give hair volume, for healthier looking, shiny locks. 96% Natural Free from Parabens, SLS and Phthalates Cruelty free Size: 280ml Yes to Cucumbers Volumising Shampoo - ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin, Glycol Stearate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Camillia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyacrylate-32, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Emily D.
North Canton, OH
I loved this shampoo, for one it smells amazing and I wasn't gonna get it cause I'm not a big cucumber person but it was on sale at Wal-Mart and I'm glad I got it. It made me feel really refreshed cause of the fresh scent and it made my hair really soft. Not so sure if it added volume but it did soften my hair
Ali R.
Medford, OR
I do enjoy this product. I have very sensitive skin and this facial wash was very gentile and soothing to my face. I would recommend it to anyone with a fragile completion. A lot of products can dry out my skin or cause me to break out and this was not one of them.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this shampoo and how it's all natural and even though it doesn't contain sulfates in it I still felt like I got a really good clean. The shampoo was great on my hair and actually made it look shiny and didn't dry out my hair and made it smell amazing. I definitely recommend this product because it is just an all around amazing product.
Grayson C.
Got it for a decent price at Winners. Cost like 8.99 for a little over or equal to 500ml. Has a great lather component to it as well as you don't need a lot to do so. The packaging is very sleek with a nice hint of a smell. If I found this again I 4/5 times would buy it. Would be nice to have it a little cheaper normally.
Mary S.
Athens
Nice smell but didn't notice a significant difference to my hair. Yes To Cucumbers Color Care Shampoo
Leah A.
Darlington, England
How suitable is this shampoo for slightly dry hair?