Say Yes To head turning hair!
Formulated with Cucumbers, to strengthen hair, and Aloe Vera, to nourish and moisturise, the Yes to Cucumbers Volumising Conditioner will leave your locks looking healthy and shiny. Get ready to swish and flick your natural new ‘do.
97% Natural
Formulated without Parabens, SLS & Silicones

How To Use:

After shampooing, apply conditioner generously to your hair and scalp. The volume is coming. For best results (and who doesn’t want those?) use with Yes to Cucumbers Volumising Shampoo.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Clyceryl Caprylate, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, , Glycerin, Polyacrylate-32, Sodium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Fragrance (Parfum).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers Volumising Conditioner!
Bakersfield, CA
I really love this conditoner. It is very light weight and light smelling. It can be found for high prices at target but it is often listed on sale at TJ Max or Ross. It leaves my hair feeling bouncy and refreshed. It is one of my favorite summer conditioners.
Deer Park, TX
Smelled great. Felt fresh. Moisturizer hair but didn’t feel like it really volumized it much
Yes To Cucumbers Volumising Conditioner uploaded by Laura M.
Bought this product last month from TK Max for £3, it had a nice smell that isn’t too strong. This conditioner made my hair soft. I didn’t see any difference in volume, I wash my hair every other day and this product lasted me around 30 days which is less time than my normal conditioner. I like that this conditioner doesn’t have any sulphates or other harmful ingredients. I would recommend and repurchase, I think for my next conditioner I will try another one from this brand
Bought it for a decent price at Winners. 8.99 for 500ml. Great silkening quality of hair as well as helped to maintain the frizz while giving volume. The scent is an appropriate amount of faint but it's one that lasts. Great product overall
In contrast to the shampoo, I think the conditioner actually does a good job of making hair feel clean and smooth. However, there was no enhanced volume or fullness, so if that's your main aim, I would look somewhere else. Otherwise, would recommend!
Toronto, ON
Yes To Cucumbers daily makeover conditioner is a great product for those with colour treated hair. I've been using this for a while and I enjoy the how my hair feels afterwards. It leaves a clean and moisturizing after feel and its infused with organic cucumbers, aloe vera and green tea. It has loads of hydrating and soothing anti-oxidants to nourish the hair. It comes in a 500 ml bottle which will probably last you for 3-4 months (its that big!).