BeautyFaceFacial SkincareYes To
Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct

Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct

Our famed facial wipes in mini! These all-natural and hypoallergenic wipes and made with soothing ingredients like cucumbers, green tea, and aloe. They fit right into your purse, gym bag or even your TSA size clear plastic bag! Regardless of where you are (let's imagine Hawaii) your skin will feel gorgeous, hydrated, smooth and most of all refreshed! WINNER of Allure Best of Beauty : Natural Wonders 2011 98% Natural Dermatologically & Opthalmologically Tested Oil-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric Petroleum, SLS & Paraben Free Cruelty-free

Do these wipes get all of your make up off? [product:yes-to-cucumbers-hypoallergenic-travel-size-10-facial-wipes]
Are these good for oil prone skin?
I Travel a lot and need a review for this product?
Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct!
suzana H.
Franklin, WI
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by suzana H.
Purchased at: Target
I love these facial whipes. They are refreshing, light and easy on my face. The packages is perfect size to just drop it in my bag. The price is just right. I always buy these when i see them in the store.
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Misty B.
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct I bought these last minute to take out of town. They worked great! They have a fresh cucumber smell. I have normal skin. They were gentle on my face. They are a more “sturdy” wipe which I really like about them. I would recommend.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Rosie N.
I have to say, these wipes conveniently do the job. Some nights, I just don't have the patience to do every routine on my list, I have a bag of wipes to skip them. I try to save these if I could to try with but I can't help myself on lazy days. This has a strong fragrance which I'm not a super fan of because my face is sensitive. It does turn a little red but it doesn't feel irritated or rough. I like that this does wipe a good amount of makeup off. And it also feels refreshing and doesn't completely strip my face dry. The bag of the 30ct of medium-sized wipes goes for $4.29-$5.99 depending on the store. Overall, I don't mind having this in my stash to use but I am hesitant when it comes to wipes with fragrance in them.
Jennifer G.
2,837 reviews
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Jennifer G.
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Target
These Yes To Cucumber facial wipes are great for removing makeup and help to refresh my face after a long day! I have dry sensitive skin and these haven't irritated my skin at all. I'm so happy and they smell delicious
Gabby Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
So got these because I thought they would be more sensitive then the Neutrogena wipes I used in the past. But after tonight Iv realized that avoiding makeup wipes all together is the best idea! My face got so red and almost burnt looking from this wipe. Will not be buying or using anymore makeup wipes.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Kris L.
This facial wipes really does the job! One wipe can remove almost all of my makeup. It's very damp and doesn't irritate my skin. I also like that it doesn't burn my eyes when I am removing eyeshadow and mascara. It is highly fragrant though. I would recommend this to people who can tolerate scented wipes.
Addi A.
Peru, IN
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Addi A.
I got to work with Yes To on a collaboration, and they sent over the Cucumber collection. The scent is light + airy, and the wipes are effective, yet sensitive to the skin. I love these so far + they work great!
Haley H.
Alcoa, TN
Yes To Cucumbers Travel Facial Wipes 10Ct uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I actually can’t stand any of the Yes To make up wipes. Every single type they make burns my skin. I don’t have what most would consider sensitive skin and these wipes are one of the only things I’ve ever used that bother my skin. My little sister has the same exact problem. On top of all that they still leave a lot of make up behind. If you’ve ever gone back in with a second wipe or toner You’ll see what I mean. Overall they don’t work and they irritate my skin. Never purchasing again.
A K.
Mahopac, NY
I usually like Yes To products but these made my sensitive skin burn quite a bit. My sister hasn’t had a problem using them so I decided to give it a few more chances but it kept happening. They do remove makeup quite well, but may not be great for those with sensitive skin.
Kait E.
Yorba Linda, CA
Great with removing makeup and dirt off your face! The scent is refreshing and cleans well

178 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Petra D.
Naples, FL
il y a un an
Kandica K. il y a 4 mois
I was able to use them for basic removal but not waterproof.
Courtney G.
Regina, SK
il y a 2 ans
Michael P. il y a un an
I would say try another product besides this...