BY YES TO #49 in Face Wipes

Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes gently remove dirt, sweat and makeup (eye makeup too!) without the need to rinse.

Whether you’re out and about, going for a run, or having a late night, these wipes make it a snap to refresh on-the-go. Packed with green superfoods these all-natural, biodegradable wipes naturally refresh and rejuvenate all-in-one. Stay gorgeous, and go from zero to clean in seconds!

How To Use

Snap up the lid and snatch out a towelette! Gently glide across your face and neck. Feel refreshed? You should- your skin is clean, revitalized and nourished– in just a snap!

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativas (Cucumber) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Carpylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. * Certified Organic Ingredient

Kim H.
Jonesborough
I picked these wipes up on a whim while at Walmart one day and for the most part, they’re pretty good. They smell great, they’re really cheap, and they leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The only problem I had with them was the fact that it would occasionally make my eyelids really red and irritating when I take my eye makeup off, even though I don’t scrub at all. They are still worth trying out, I would just recommend buying something else to take eye makeup off.
Stephanie Q.
Westminster, CO
These wipes are great for removing surface dirt and make up but the texture of the wipe is not the smoothest. If you apply too much pressure in removing your make up, then it will cause irritation. I found that ensuring the wipes are wet enough helps avoid any irritation. I would recommend these for more normal skin, not sensitive skin despite the cucumber.
Vanessa S.
Hyde Park, New York
This is one of the products I definitely purchase over and over again. I love that is has a snap lid to keep the towelettes moist. It also, like the packaging says is hypoallergenic. I don’t really have sensitive skin, but I’ve had certain makeup wipes leave a burn-y feeling on my skin. It does a great job at taking off my makeup, and smells soothing too.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I have purchased the travel and large sized versions of these wipes and love them, for their price. I have very sensitive skin, so certain wipes irritate my eyes and face. These seem to do ok! However, I wish they had more cucumber liquid in them, because they seem to dry out very quickly. It’s a little disappointing!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
These are some of my favorite make up remover wipes. Nice and thick and the perfect amount of saturation. The smell nice and they get the job done. I get these anytime I'm out of the kirklands wipes and don't have time to go to costco, if they were as cheap as the kirklands ones they would be my go to.
Anna F.
I used to use these makeup remover wipes all the time but unfortunately had to stop using them. I have VERY sensitive skin and these wipes irritated my skin terribly. They made my eyes puffy and sore especially. I loved being able to take off my makeup with one wipe but it just wont work for my overly sensitive skin.
Erik M.
Phoenix
Good use for before bed time for redness, good for dry skin or oily skin. It did meet my expectations just as listed on their product. The packaging was cute, I think these could be a good value as long it’s what you’re looking for. I would buy and recommend these many times over.
Kasey H.
These are okay. I love the smell and I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me at all. They're so gentle and great. The only thing I didn't like was that they didn't really remove a lot of product. I found myself having to scrub my face to remove foundation. But for hand swatches, amazing.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I really enjoyed these for taking off eye makeup when traveling, and they definitely got the job done, getting rid of all eye makeup including water proof mascara. It's 4 out of 5 for the fact that sometimes it would sting on the outer corners of my eyes, but I am very sensitive.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Burned my face when I took my makeup off, I do not like these and would not use the again, no thank you. I would much rather spend my money on another product that would work better and not hurt my face. Would not tell people about these, will tell them about the burn.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?