BY YES TO

A lightweight body lotion perfect for sensitive skin. Our Yes to Cucumbers sensitive skin collection hydrates and soothes with hypoallergenic, natural formulas. Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A & C to calm, Alow soothes skin, and lightweight natural oil gently moisturize. ; see more...

ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Yes to's brand is fantastic and very good for those who are looking for products without added chemicals and irritants. The yes to cucumbers line is great for sensitive skin and those who are looking for something lighter than other products. The smell is great, and it is very cheap.
Emily T.
Murfreesboro , TN
I found this body lotion at Ross for $3.99 and I decided to try it. It moisturizes very well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I'm always on the lookout for great, natural skincare products, and this one definitely fits the bill. I'd be more than willing to repurchase this at full price.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Left my face feeling fresh and my body smelled delicious with soft hints of a fruit like smell. It felt soothing and a little cold after effect. Highly recommend it
Makeuplove P.
Good product for people with sensitive skin it has a very soft fresh smell, and it leaves your skin feeling soft, totally worth a try.
DONNA V.
Yes to is very good I love how my skins feels after using it and will recommend this to anyone