Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser uploaded by Masha M.
Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser

Yes-To-Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser

BY YES TO

Soothing Yes to cucumbers and green tea for gently washing away the skin sins, and leaving skin feeling soothed and calm. Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A and C so they re the perfect calming agent for face and eyes. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like Aloe Vera and Green Tea - to rebuild, protect, and soothe sensitive skin. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic 95% Natural Product *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic Product see more...

Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser
Yes-To-Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser
  • "But if you want something that cleanses your face, leaves your skin soft, and is great for sensitive skin, then this product is for you." in 17 reviews
Erin C.
Orlando, FL
This face wash is SO gentle and I can actually tell that my skin is less red and irritated after using it. Smells great, removes dirt & oil, but still keeps enough moisture behind to keep my skin from getting dry--plus, a little goes a long way. I have the kind in the pump bottle though, and have trouble traveling with the bottle because it doesn't come with a lid/cap. It'd be great to have refillable, small travel bottles of the product or for the pump bottles to come with a travel lid or screw-on cap!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product for sensitive, dry skin! Not too harsh on my face, and works well with my Clarisonic. Picked this up at Target, wasn't too expensive, nice easy to store packaging- perfect for my gym bag. One problem I have is the smell of the product is a bit strong for what I'm looking for. I try to go for the most natural products possible, and this one is too chemical/artificial for my liking.
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this product when I was probably 14 or 15 years old and had no idea what I was looking for, except something cheap. For the price it was a really great product! It didn't overdry my skin AT ALL, which I get worried about with a lot of products. I would definitely recommend it to anyone on a budget and will be repurchasing this in the future!
Maya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product kind of being questionable of its abilities, since it was a milk cleanser I didn't think it was going to really clean my skin and clear it of imperfections. I've been using it for about a couple months now and I really really enjoy it. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and has not caused any breakouts or irritations, I have dry skin and it really moisturizes it rather than strips the skin of its moisture. This product also doesn't have a harmful scent, it smells like refreshing cucumbers! I was reading through the ingredients in this facial cleanser and so many of them are known to be good for your skin so that made me really love this product even more! Since using this I have found that my skin is more even and bright. I would totally recommend this product!
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard great things about Yes To's products and I had this product on my wish list for a while. I have acne prone, oily skin and I wanted to use a cleanser that was gentle that didn't have salicylic acid to give my skin a break from dryness. I have used this for a couple of weeks and I love it. It doesn't leave my skin dry and doesn't irritate my skin. This will be a permanent part of my skin care from now on.
Tara D.
Kansas city, MO
I used the Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser first and tried this because that was out at the target I usually go to. Personally, I prefer the gentle milk cleanser to the milk gel but this was good in a pinch. Gentle on my sensitive skin but still felt like more than just plain cleansers like cetaphil. Doesn't leave a film and I feel soft and silky after.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cleansers. Great and gentle for every day use. I love the refreshing smell. I have combination skin and it nourishes my whole face and eliminates redness. I get occasional breakouts (stress/hormones) and it clears them up in a couple of days.
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cleanser that you can begin judging by the name. It certainly is very gentle. I think this is great to use only in the mornings. It makes my skin feel cleansed without feeling tight, dry or stripped. It doesn't do anything for oil control or removing dirt, but that isn't what it's meant for! Use this for a pick-me-up in the mornings to feel refreshed and awake.
Jenna F.
This  is a great non abrasive calming option for sensitive skin I would not suggest if for acne prone skin, simply because it doesn't have the power to clear and protect from break outs but I do think it's a great option for calming redness and giving your skin a break from harsh chemicals and acids. Left me squeaky clean without stripping my skin
Chloe F.
Naples, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An excellent, moisturizing cleanser. I use this in the morning for its gentle cleansing properties. It has no added fragrance other than the cucumber extract. It gives it a fresh scent that wakes me up in the morning. I also mix some of my heavier clay and charcoal cleansers with this sometimes to make them a little more gentle on my skin.
Autumn W.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this drying
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I've been dying to try products from this company! What have you tried? What do you like/dislike?
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
I have extremely sensitive skin. are the products in this brand good for sensitive skin or not?
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product makes your skin feel ???
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
What is your favorite Yes To?