Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser uploaded by Masha M.
Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser

Yes-To-Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser

BY YES TO

Soothing Yes to cucumbers and green tea for gently washing away the skin sins, and leaving skin feeling soothed and calm. Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A and C so they re the perfect calming agent for face and eyes. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like Aloe Vera and Green Tea - to rebuild, protect, and soothe sensitive skin. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic 95% Natural Product *Ingredient Note: Certified Organic Product see more...

Yes-To-Cucumbers  Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser
Yes-To-Cucumbers Soothing Gentle Milk Cleanser
  • "But if you want something that cleanses your face, leaves your skin soft, and is great for sensitive skin, then this product is for you." in 17 reviews
Dominique L.
Dominique L.
Moriches, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Must have for the summer!

Not sure about anyone else but during the summer it's my time to shine! kayaking, beach days, and sun shine! When I think of summer I think 'natural'. Summer time is my time to be confident without makeup. No makeup needed because the sun gives that perfect glow. No need for the straightener because summer beach waves are always a must. But, this cleaner is a summer must. It smells so good. It hasn't dried out my skin either like some. It also keeps my skin acne free so I can enjoy the natural summer bliss.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
I have always had trouble finding a cleanser I like. I have acne prone skin so most cleansers make make me break out. While I love using exfoliating cleansers as I've found they work best for me, I was looking to try something to use at night so I'm not exfoliating 2x a day. This cleanser worked really great. While I'm not a huge fan of the scent that it has, I can get past it because it works good for what I was looking for.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Cookeville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this product and I love the way it leaves my skin feeling after washing. The price is average for a product like this and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. It left my skin feeling soft and silky and my face didn't break out like it has with other products. I definitely recommend this product. The best part - it's cruelty free!
Maura O.
Maura O.
Moscow, PA
I was super excited about this product because I'd heard so many amazing things and cucumber just sounds so calming but it was actually really horrible. It made my face feel like it was on fire. I'm not sure if I'm allergic to it or something or if its just the product but it turned my skin red and dry and it was anything but relaxing.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
North Charleston, SC
I first got this to try because it was cheap and it looked good for the price. It was ok for the first minutes I had it on but after those first minutes it started to burn! I took it off and my face was so red! Definitely didn't meet my expectations. :(
Melody S.
Melody S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because I heard it was comparable to Fresh soy face cleanser, which I got in my Sephora birthday gift. This cleanser is gentle and works great. It leaves my skin soft and removes any makeup and oil on my face
Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels great on the skin and smells like cucumbers. It is a smoothing cleanser and didn't seem to do much else besides help with the texture on my face.
almasi h.
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
This was a great find. My daughters and I love to use this cleanser. I find it affordable and it last a long time since not much is needed on the face.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Gilford, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its hard to find a product that doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. especially one that's natural. this product is worth trying.
Maya T.
Maya T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product kind of being questionable of its abilities, since it was a milk cleanser I didn't think it was going to really clean my skin and clear it of imperfections. I've been using it for about a couple months now and I really really enjoy it. It is gentle on my sensitive skin and has not caused any breakouts or irritations, I have dry skin and it really moisturizes it rather than strips the skin of its moisture. This product also doesn't have a harmful scent, it smells like refreshing cucumbers! I was reading through the ingredients in this facial cleanser and so many of them are known to be good for your skin so that made me really love this product even more! Since using this I have found that my skin is more even and bright. I would totally recommend this product!
Autumn W.
Autumn W.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this drying
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I've been dying to try products from this company! What have you tried? What do you like/dislike?
Kaitlyn J.
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
I have extremely sensitive skin. are the products in this brand good for sensitive skin or not?
Erin M.
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
What is your favorite Yes To?
Alex S.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this product makes your skin feel ???