BY YES TO

Yes To® Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes.
Gentle cleansing and makeup removal.
Best of beauty award winner. Allure. The beauty expert 2011.
Hypoallergenic.
Yes To cucumbers and aloe vera to cleanse, remove makeup, and nourish skin... all in one swipe!
Natural 95%.
30 wipes.

• What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?65 Answers
  • I’m looking for makeup remover wipes that does not burn my face. ...2 Answers
  • ‼️ THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PRODUCT‼️ im confused. How do i get free...3 Answers
Carolyn B.
Carrollton , TX
Review for: 30
These are some of my favorite make up remover wipes. Nice and thick and the perfect amount of saturation. The smell nice and they get the job done. I get these anytime I'm out of the kirklands wipes and don't have time to go to costco, if they were as cheap as the kirklands ones they would be my go to.
Rachel H.
New York Mills
Review for: 30
I was excited to try these because I usually like all of the "Yes to" products I try. But I don't think these worked at all! They hardly removed any make up. And I just ended up feeling gross after I used them. I definitely would not waste my money again!
Junior H.
Tampa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these.  I do a lot of outdoor volunteer work in State parks and National Forest. Well yes, I do get dirty, grimy and grungy, So I keep these in my back pack and use when finishing the day. They give me that boost of refreshment I need to hold me until I jump in the shower.
They feel great on my skin, do a great job of cleaning and smell yummy.
To be honest I use them on my face, neck and arms when I need a quick clean up.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does remove make up better than any common make up remover wipes. Your skin feels really nice after using it and fresh and oil free. But it smells like cucumber with limes and salt I almost want to eat it, and this is what I don't like. The smell isn't something I would want to put on my face is something I would want to eat. Other than that it is really good and if you like smelling like cucumber then this is perfect for you! Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
Sarah H.
Prescott
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently replaced my Neutrogena wipes with these, and I'm very satisfied with them overall. They take off my face makeup very easily without leaving any filmy residue like some other wipes do, and I'm obsessed with the scent. These are pretty irritating around my sensitive eye skin so I don't recommend them for eye makeup removal, which seems to be a lot of other reviewers' experience as well. As an overall face wipe though they are pretty solid.
Megan O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the sake of everyone's skin, please DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I never considered my skin to be too sensitive to new products, but oh my god this stuff burns. After only two swipes, my skin was on fire, inflamed, red, and blistered the next day. I don't know how much alcohol they use in their ingredients, but I strongly advise against using these wipes. Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to keep these in my car for after the gym and they ruined my face. They burned my eyes and the sides of my nose so badly that I couldn't wait to get home and shower. Cucumber is supposed to be soothing so I was excited, but these must have something in them that is harsh on the skin because the same thing happened to my friend when I let her use them. Not worth the money.
Hannah W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Leaves skin clean of makeup at the end of the day. It doesn't irritate the eyes or the skin. Has a light smell of cucumber. They doesn't rip when trying to get hard to remove makeup off. They don't irritate the eyes when trying to remove mascara or eyeshadow.
Christina S.
Eau Claire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had to get these wipes in a pinch while traveling. I picked these up at the first Walgreens I could find. For me, these were not great. I felt like overall they were too dry - to the point that I had to add more water! I wouldn’t recommend these wipes to anyone with skin sensitivity. Also, the scent is very strong. Steer clear if you’re odor sensitive!
Emily E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Say Yes to Cucumbers was helpful in tidying up feet a little bit while camping. However while  using it on my face, broke me out in a rash of tiny bumps. No Bueno. No thank you. I will not be repurchasing. I do not recommend these. I have not tried any of their other kind of facial wipes from this brand, so I cannot speak on the effectiveness of those. Fin.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?