BY YES TO

Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes gently remove dirt, sweat and makeup (eye makeup too!) without the need to rinse.

Whether you’re out and about, going for a run, or having a late night, these wipes make it a snap to refresh on-the-go. Packed with green superfoods these all-natural, biodegradable wipes naturally refresh and rejuvenate all-in-one. Stay gorgeous, and go from zero to clean in seconds!

• WINNER of Allure Best of Beauty 2011!
  • WINNER of Allure Best of Beauty 2015!
  • 95% Natural, Oil-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic.
  • Made with compostable, FSC certified fabric. SLS & Paraben Free. Cruelty-free.

Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I have purchased the travel and large sized versions of these wipes and love them, for their price. I have very sensitive skin, so certain wipes irritate my eyes and face. These seem to do ok! However, I wish they had more cucumber liquid in them, because they seem to dry out very quickly. It’s a little disappointing!
Carolyn B.
Carrollton, TX
These are some of my favorite make up remover wipes. Nice and thick and the perfect amount of saturation. The smell nice and they get the job done. I get these anytime I'm out of the kirklands wipes and don't have time to go to costco, if they were as cheap as the kirklands ones they would be my go to.
Erik M.
Phoenix
Good use for before bed time for redness, good for dry skin or oily skin. It did meet my expectations just as listed on their product. The packaging was cute, I think these could be a good value as long it’s what you’re looking for. I would buy and recommend these many times over.
Cassie T.
Fullerton, CA
I really enjoyed these for taking off eye makeup when traveling, and they definitely got the job done, getting rid of all eye makeup including water proof mascara. It's 4 out of 5 for the fact that sometimes it would sting on the outer corners of my eyes, but I am very sensitive.
Amber B.
Groton, CT
Burned my face when I took my makeup off, I do not like these and would not use the again, no thank you. I would much rather spend my money on another product that would work better and not hurt my face. Would not tell people about these, will tell them about the burn.
Rachel H.
New York Mills, NY
I was excited to try these because I usually like all of the "Yes to" products I try. But I don't think these worked at all! They hardly removed any make up. And I just ended up feeling gross after I used them. I definitely would not waste my money again!
Junior H.
Tampa
I love these.  I do a lot of outdoor volunteer work in State parks and National Forest. Well yes, I do get dirty, grimy and grungy, So I keep these in my back pack and use when finishing the day. They give me that boost of refreshment I need to hold me until I jump in the shower.
They feel great on my skin, do a great job of cleaning and smell yummy.
To be honest I use them on my face, neck and arms when I need a quick clean up.
Yedith D.
Jacksonville , FL
It does remove make up better than any common make up remover wipes. Your skin feels really nice after using it and fresh and oil free. But it smells like cucumber with limes and salt I almost want to eat it, and this is what I don't like. The smell isn't something I would want to put on my face is something I would want to eat. Other than that it is really good and if you like smelling like cucumber then this is perfect for you! Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
These are nice affordable make up wipes that you can find pretty much at any drugstore or Target or Walmart. It’s non irritating and works well for sensitive skin types. It’s good at removing make up but definitely not all of it.
anael s.
San Diego
These wipes feel super refreshing on your skin, and do wonders for it as well. They aren't my favorite wipes for taking off makeup, but they are nice for gently taking off any grime your face has aquire throughout the day.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?