BY YES TO

Yes To® Cucumbers Soothing Facial Wipes.
Gentle cleansing and makeup removal.
Best of beauty award winner. Allure. The beauty expert 2011.
Hypoallergenic.
Yes To cucumbers and aloe vera to cleanse, remove makeup, and nourish skin... all in one swipe!
Natural 95%.

Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
Horrible, horrible, horrible. I would like to mention first that my skin is not generally sensitive, and isn't dry or oily either. Not that that matters, really. The first time I tried these wipes, I had a reaction but I thought that maybe it was caused by something else. I was a little scared to try them again but gave them another go. I have attached an image showing my reaction-and it should be noted that this photo wasn't even taken at the worst point in my reaction. This product burned my skin. Thankfully, I didn't have to seek medical attention, but it took a good 5 hours before the redness and burning even started to fade, and probably only that soon because I washed my face with water, twice, to remove whatever disgusting chemicals were left behind by these wipes. It was so bad it looked like I had gotten a very bad sunburn. There was a very bad burning sensation as well, tingling like my skin was trying to set off an alarm. All in all, a truly terrible and scary experience. Ironically, on top of all of this, they didn't even take all of my makeup off. I am horrified by my experience, and after searching I found that a vast majority of people who use this product have the same issue. Yes To should be ashamed, especially because they are labeled not only as "soothing", but also as "hypoallergenic". Especially after further review of the ingredients, including Phenoxyethanol, a known skin irritant. Clearly, these are neither soothing nor hypoallergenic. That is false advertising and these should not be allowed on shelves. DO NOT BUY THESE!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I got a sample pack of these in my Target Beauty Box for June. I absolutely LOVE the smell of these wipes; I love cucumber scented products because they're super refreshing. These wipes were highly effective at removing makeup and did a good job of getting off my mascara and foundation. However, about a minute after I was finished cleaning my face with these and I was about to reach for my toner, my face started burning! Not just a tingling sensation but really burning. My face didn't look overly red, but there was a definite burning sensation around my entire face. I don't know what ingredient is in these wipes that causes that kind of reaction, but apparently based on other reviews this isn't uncommon. The burning didn't last long but I'm still kind of afraid to use the rest of these, I don't know if continued use would be worse or make me break out. They're worth a couple stars for the scent and effectiveness, but I still wouldn't recommend them for the irritation they caused.
Karen L.
Karen L.
Pittsburg , CA
These smelled so light and refreshing and the towelettes were very soft and strong. Wiping around my face was easy and it did take off the majority of my makeup. Eye makeup was more difficult to remove but going over a few times helped remove almost all of it. I really wanted to like these, but there was a HUGE problem: it made my skin burn. At first I thought it might be that I rubbed too hard, but it just continued to burn even after I wiped more softly. Around the delicate eye area burned as well, which scared me even more. Although it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean, I would not purchase this again because of how it burned my skin. It did not leave any inflammation or anything of the sort, but it was just an uncomfortable experience.
Lovely N.
Lovely N.
I've been using Neutrogena facial wipes for years and they work amazing. Once I finished, I decided to try the Yes to Cucumber since I thought they would be more refreshing. The packaging is very cute and comes with a plastic tab you can close instead of the sticker ones that doesn't close back up properly and dries up the wipes. When I actually used this product, it burned and stunned my face!! My Neutrogena wipes never did that to me. It was very painful to say the least. And I've tried it a couple more times after the initial time, getting the same response. Now I noticed some red bumps on my face and I'm pretty sure it was due to these wipes burning and irritating my skin. Waste of money. I would not recommend to anyone.
Ema P.
Ema P.
Gardner, KS
I bought these to use for my trip to Florida this past week. Usually I use Mary Kay oil-free makeup remover, but I figured these may be good to try for travel. The price point was good and I love other YesTo products. Unfortunately, when I went to wipe down my mascara off at the end of the day, I found that these wipes burn as you clean off your makeup! It was very upsetting for me, as I saw this as a "more natural" alternative to something like Olay makeup wipes, etc. Despite the burning, it did a great job at removing the makeup. I would definitely not rub it all over my face though. I ended up throwing them away mid trip and bought some fancy makeup remover while I was in Florida.
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got a sample of these in a Target or Walmart box and through them in my drawer not really thinking much about them. I planned to go to the gym after work one day and needed wipes to take my makeup off. I couldn't find my regular Philosophy ones, so I threw these in my bag. I am so glad I did! These are 100% now my holy grail wipe. They are so much softer and more soothing than any other wipe I have ever used. They would be perfect for sensitive skin. They are only very lightly scented like cucumber and very moisturizing since they have aloe. My sample was only a 10 pack and I went to Ulta last night and bought a full-size.
Danna C.
Danna C.
Ironic because this product burned my skin so bad, despite it supposing to be soothing and for sensitive skin. I had two of my friends try the wipes too and they said it burned them too. I eventually gave up on it and used it on my ears to clean them and it ended up burning the skin on my ears too lol, so my facial skin sensitivity definitely isn't the problem. My skin isn't even sensitive. Don't really know about this brand anymore after this experience, but I have tried a facial cleanser from their yes to tomatoes line but I don't know if it actually did anything for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Flagstaff, AZ
I hear a lot about theses wipes and decided to give them a try since I was running low and was at Walgreens and they also where having a sale on them so i thought why not try them out. They where pretty good I liked hot soft they where and the smell was great! It removed my make up of pretty well. One thing I didn't like about them was that they made my face feel a little oily after I use them and I wasn't really sure why but it did. I would repurchase these wipes if hey we're on sale again or if I was running low .
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't really care for the scent of these wipes, they have an odd, artificial cucumber scent, but not too strong or anything. They did work pretty well at removing makeup, instead of just smudging it around like other wipes can sometimes do. My eyes and the skin around my eyes burned after using them, not sure why or what is in them that would cause that, but it wasn't from rubbing or anything. These facial wipes also did not leave my skin feeling sticky, which is a problem I have had with other facial wipes.
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
These are good, and I like that they're designed for sensitive skin, but they're not the best wipes I've ever used. You have to apply quite a bit of pressure to get any makeup off, which in turn can irritate the delicate skin around your eyes and cause a burning sensation. I just use coconut oil to remove my makeup now and wish I had started doing that years ago. If you're not trying to remove makeup and just need a refresher, I'd absolutely recommend these; otherwise, there are better products on the market!
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?