BY YES TO #91 in Eye Creams & Treatments

How To Use:

Gently dab a bit of gel around your eye and smooth into skin. You’ll feel the calming, cooling difference, immediately!

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Peucedanum Graveolens (Dill) Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Maris Limus Extract, Gellan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Glyoxal, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Nitrate. *Certified Organic Ingredient

• Has anyone tried this? Would love to know your thoughts!!1 Answers
  • I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended thi...2 Answers
  • I picked up a bottle on a steep discount at a grocery sto...1 Answers
Brigid I.
Columbus
I bought this online at Target when I was in the market for an undereye moisturizer, so let me say that I did NOT find this product worked as that. However, when it comes to what the product claims to do - especially de-puffing the undereye - I think it is very effective. You get a ton of product (a full ounce, when most eye product give you half an ounce if you’re lucky) and the pump is a nice improvement over a pot, which seems unsanitary. Deducted one star for not being moisturizing at all.
Anna R.
I’ve been using this for 4-5 months in the mornings and still have a lot of product left. It’s a great eye cream for teens who want to slowly begin caring for eye wrinkles  and focusing on implimenting an anti-aging routine. I’ve seen a slight improvement on make up application with this as well, and it definitely helped my concealer look smoother instead of flakey/blochy around the eyes. For the price (3$) I definitely recommend it.
Melissa S.
Parkesburg
I wanted to really like this product especially since the price was a good value! I have sensitive skin and roseaca. It felt cooling as it went on but after about a week and a half of using it my eyelids/skin around my eyes started getting these red dry patches on them. They hurt too! I realized it was from this and as soon as I stopped using it. The dry, red patched went away! It didn't work for me but I'm not saying it wouldn't work for you!
D K.
One of my favorite eye products!! Super lightweight, gentle, refreshing and an amazing addition to my morning routine!! I got mine at CVS and will definitly be going back for more! I putchased it because my eyes are super sensitive and would burn from other products but this claimed to be all natural and I decided to give it a shot! I can feel how fresh and natural the ingredients are when i put it on my skin!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
This is a super affordable eye serum it works really well if you are looking for something that is cooling and helps with puffiness. It doesn't do much for dark circles but it does smell great and you get a lot of product for a great price I think I found it for about $8 at Walgreens. Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
amanda t.
This eye gel is pretty decent. I see little to no changes with my dark circles. It has a nice cooling effect which can help de-puff the eyes. But I find that sometimes it can dry out the skin under my eyes. It's not an eye cream so it's not intended to moisturize. For the price I think it okay, I got this for $15 at Target in person (but their website says it about $6?). I don't know why. Anyways, the amount of this eye gel is 1 fl oz, which is pretty generous compared to most eye creams/treatments. The bottle comes with a pump so it's more hygienic than putting your finger in a container. Would I repurchase this again? No but however it could work for you. If you plan on buying this, I recommend buying it online not in-store.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
This eye gel has a wonderful cooling sensation when applied, and it firms as well. It's very light, and goes on smooth and evenly.I can't really tell though if it has brightened the circles under my eyes, but it has firmed the skin! A little goes a long way too, and the gel should last you a long time. I've had mine for over a month, and it still is very full, and I use it every morning and night!
Aida O.
This eye gel has a cooling sensation when applied, and it firms as well. It's very light, and goes on smooth and evenly. I don’t have dark circles so I can't really tell if it has brightens but it has firmed the skin! A little goes a long way too, and the gel should last you a long time. I've had mine for almost 2 month, and it still pretty full, and I use it every morning and night!
Alan V.
New York NY
OMG. this is a great product cucumber is mostly water as also has ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and caffeic acid, which help soothe skin irritations and reduce swelling–these acids prevent water retention, which may explain why cucumbers applied topically are often helpful for swollen eyes, burns and dermatitis.
Anastasia C.
St. Petersburg
Definitely soothes the skin, but it really really REALLY irritated my eyes in the long run. I generally love the “Yes to” products, specifically the cucumber ones, but it ended up drying out my skin after long time usage, which resulted in eye irritation and peeling of my skin.
Can this help me with the puffing around the eyes
Alessandra V.
lima
Does this product work?
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Does this product keep the puffiness away all day, or for just a few hours?
Edith E.
Downers Grove, IL
I have been looking for a shooting eye gel to get rid of my dark circles under my aye that's this product work at all?
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended this gel. Does this work though? I feel hesitant to use it because I feel a little burning sensation after I apply it around my eyes.