BY YES TO #95 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Soothing Yes to cucumbers for soothing tired eyes and yes to depuffing green tea and chamomile . Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A and C, so they re the perfect calming agent for face and eyes. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like Aloe Vera and Green Tea- to rebuild, protect and soothe sensitive skin. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic 99% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect see more...

• I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended this gel. D...2 Answers
  • I picked up a bottle on a steep discount at a grocery store. I've...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shooting eye gel to get rid of my dark ...2 Answers
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
  • "It's very cooling on the skin and while it doesn't erase dark circles (which it has never said it did), it does smooth out the fine lines under your eyes!" in 5 reviews
natalie r.
NORWALK
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel, 1.01 fl oz
I picked this product up years ago. The small bottle lasted me for years (mind you I used it on and off). I ran out and didn't immediately run out to pay another. In stores I have seen (and paid) for this product at $15. I didn't want to spend that. I notice that my eyes definitely looked more tired when not using this. My mom gave me Mary Kay eye cream. At first I was excited because Mary Kay is suppose to be expensive and work well. But my excited didn't last long. I noticed it didn't work nearly as well as smoothing eyes. So I started to use a bit more and it wasn't absorbing as well and it made the skin in the corner of my eye very dry. I ordered more of this product and can't wait for it to come. For people that say it's clumping up, you aren't using it right. Either you are using to much or not getting it dry before you out on make up or other products. Oh also in the evening you can be very generous with the amount you put on but in the morning not as much.
Laura H.
Kingwood, TX
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel, 1.01 fl oz
This is one of my favorite eye creams that I’ve used. I’m in college and don’t get much sleep so I constantly have dark circles and bags. Not sure if I see a huge difference but it’s definitely soothing and helps with puffiness and has a nice smell!
Danielle R.
Carpinteria, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all yes too products..... SO YES I LIKED THIS EYE CREAM IT'S NOT VERY THICK SO A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.... THANKS YES TOO FOR MAKING PRODUCTS THAT ACTUALLY WORK.... WE WORK HARD FOR OUR MONEY SO WHEN WE PURCHASE SOMETHING WE EXPECT IT TO WORK LIKE IT SAYS IT DOES AND MOST PRODUCTS DON'T .... BUT YES TOO PRODUCTS REALLY GO OUT OF THEIR WAY.... I HOPE THEY STAY LIKE THIS..... ANYWAYS ANOTHER GREAT PRODUCT FROM YES TOO..... SO IF YOU NEED AN EYE CREAM THAT'S NOT TO THICK THIS IS THE ONE!!!!
Nicole T.
Boca Raton , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went on a trip and my eyes started to feel really dry since I had forgotten my under eye cream. Decided to buy this since it seemed like it would be a real nice sensation. I tried it out at first and it started to cool and it was nice. Second time I used the product it stung a little. By the fourth time my eye were burning, irritated, and overly dry. This is the worst product I have every tried. For weeks I felt discomfort due to it.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really like how it works. I would and still use this. I would recommend this to all ages. It works like it said it would. Also, it meet my expectations from this brand. I say give it a try and see for yourself.
Allison P.
Fairfax, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye gel feels good under your eyes but doesn’t really do much to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. For the price you pay it’s not bad but isn’t as effective as other eye products that I’ve used.
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye gel is pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but I think that over time you will see results. It is effective. Very cooling and refreshing. Packaging is very nice and comes with a lot of product. For the value, defiantly would recommend especially if you are someone who loves natural products like I do.
Jordyn S.
Pawtucket, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The cooling effect is very nice, and I like the way this cream applies. It's not sticky and it sinks in very quickly. It's really great for a drugstore product and I will continue to use it in the future. It makes a noticeable difference in the puffiness of my underrated as well
Allie S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! Helps to hydrate my eye puffiness in the mornings. The smell is very crisp and refreshing, so I find it perfect to use when I first wake up to help freshen my face! A little product goes a long way here, so you definitely get your moneys worth.
Alex G.
Kingsland
I️ hated this. I️ expected it to be soothing and sensitive. But instead my eyes and skin burned and turned a very bright red that would not go away for hours. I️ tried washing I️t off and everything but nothing helped. I️ do not recommend this.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product keep the puffiness away all day, or for just a few hours?
Alessandra V.
lima
Does this product work?
Can this help me with the puffing around the eyes
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended this gel. Does this work though? I feel hesitant to use it because I feel a little burning sensation after I apply it around my eyes.
Edith E.
Downers Grove, IL
I have been looking for a shooting eye gel to get rid of my dark circles under my aye that's this product work at all?