3 colors available

BY YES TO #47 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Soothing Yes to cucumbers for soothing tired eyes and yes to depuffing green tea and chamomile . Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A and C, so they re the perfect calming agent for face and eyes. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like Aloe Vera and Green Tea- to rebuild, protect and soothe sensitive skin. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic 99% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect see more...

• I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended this gel. Doe...2 Answers
  • I picked up a bottle on a steep discount at a grocery store. I've b...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a shooting eye gel to get rid of my dark ci...2 Answers
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel
  • "It's very cooling on the skin and while it doesn't erase dark circles (which it has never said it did), it does smooth out the fine lines under your eyes!" in 5 reviews
Rae B.
Rae B.
You wouldn't expect it, but sometimes this eye gel works like coffee for me in the mornings. It cools and wakes up my eyes (like a splash of cold water, but far more pleasant), and then I'm ready to go! I will say that it has a tendency to get a goobery-nes on the end of the nozzle, so you have to be careful to remove that before putting it on or else you'll just be trying to rub a goober of dried product into your eye.
Jaime H.
Jaime H.
This clear eye gel helps keep my under eyes hydrated throughout the day. It's very lightweight and temporarily depuffs my eyes. It doesn't help with dark circles which is a bummer. But it does give a cooling sensation which helps wake me up in the morning. You only need a pea size amount and you're good to go.
Rochelle S.
Rochelle S.
Castle Rock, CO
Love this. I especially like it when I have a sunburn on my face. It's cooling while soothing that sensitive area. I am younger, so I don't have super expectations for eye creams, except just for a little extra hydration. The price is great too.
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This absorbs almost right away, and keeps my eye area hydrated. I like to keep this in the fridge, and in the morning I use it to help depuff if I haven't had enough sleep.
Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this. My eyes get dry and crusty and this help soothe my dry skin. It's natural products and affordable so I really like that
Ellen K.
Ellen K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very relaxing for tired eyes. Use this just before bed and whenever you're tired. Keep in the fridge to make it extra refreshing.
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
I love the feeling of using this before I go to sleep. It has a refreshing feeling of soothing your skin.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great under eye dePuffer! it works really fast, and it feels really good under my eyes!
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok, has a nice cooling feeling but it peels and crumbles off jelly like peices
Aly C.
Aly C.
I don't have puffy eyes but I do have slight dark circles, and sadly wrinkle lines under my eyes I've always had them at a young age. This eye gel doesn't claim to do much but to soothes eyes and help depuffes eyes. I notice when it dries it's shiny, which doesn't bother me but if I use it in the morning and put concealer over top of it then it begins to peel off and my concealer comes off too. Other than that it's okay and very cooling which I like.
Marla H.
Marla H.
Thunder Bay, ON
Does this product keep the puffiness away all day, or for just a few hours?
Alessandra V.
Alessandra V.
lima
Does this product work?
Can this help me with the puffing around the eyes
Edith E.
Edith E.
Downers Grove, IL
I have been looking for a shooting eye gel to get rid of my dark circles under my aye that's this product work at all?
Jia Mizel O.
Jia Mizel O.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm working nocturnal shifts, and my aunt recommended this gel. Does this work though? I feel hesitant to use it because I feel a little burning sensation after I apply it around my eyes.