Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel

We just can't stop staring! Your eyes are beautiful, but, yes, sometimes a little sensitive. Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel gently calms, soothes and smooths your radiant eyes. This eye gel naturally reducing puffiness, brightens dark circles and tightens and cools your skin. It will leave you bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and ready to take on the world! 99% natural ingredients Petroleum, SLS & Paraben-free Cruelty-free

Does this temporarily reduce eye puffiness or will continued use make them less noticeable?
How well does this work?
Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel!
Amber R.
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Eye Gel uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Target
I use this around my eyes to help with dark circles and puffiness. It really helps and soothes them quickly and gently. It’s great for sensitive skin and is dermatologist tested and cruelty free!
Kimberly H.
Milwaukee, WI
Weird smell and a very sticky feel after dried. Bought my favorite. Bought it once and never again. The rest of the brand I've used are great though.
Reed B.
This product is perfect for Summer. The cucumber provides an amazing, gentle cooling sensation. I love putting it under my eyes where I tend to get sunburnt. Great value for the price! 10/10 recommend.
Maham K.
This product is very nice and smells fresh. It is soothing and effective. For the price and quality of the brand it is worth it. There are better alternatives available for higher prices and brand names.
Tina H.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
Puffy eyes and dark circles doesn´t make anyone pretty, young or old. I bought this eye gel when I was desperate. And I´m glad I did. It´s a smooth gel that absorbs very fast, and the cooling effect will give your eyes a much firmer and brighter look almost immediately. It contains organic cucumbers and spirulina, which is two ingredients well known for cinderella-magic, and it really works. Thumbs up, great product!
Adeline A.
Bloomfield, NJ
Would not recommend this to someone with sensitive skin, even though that is who it is marketed for. Went on with a cooling feeling that turned to stinging. Kept trying to use it and the stinging wasn’t so bad after a few days, but there was really no positives besides the nice cooling feeling that didn’t last long.
Ellen K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Very relaxing for tired eyes. Use this just before bed and whenever you're tired. Keep in the fridge to make it extra refreshing.
Anna H.
2,245 reviews
I love this eye gel. It is very soothing I use it every morning after cleansing just to calm any puffiness around my eyes and because it just feels so refreshing! I use it everyday and I cant live without it. It is natural and does not irritate or burn my eyes. Love that it natural and good for me!
Jaclyn K.
Newark, DE
I purchased this eye gel and I am not very impressed. This is one of those things that goes on as a gel, dries into a film, then flakes. I don't see any noticeable difference after using this for several weeks. It does feel nice and cool when I apply, but that feeling does not last long.
Kaye R.
La Verne, CA
This product does a great job awakening my tired eyes and diminishing the puffiness when I wake up in the morning. My only complaint is it doesn't do anything about my dark circles, so I unfortunately need to lean on other products for that purpose. Overall good product though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...