Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gentle Cleanser uploaded by tamara b.Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Masha M.

BY YES TO

You are a calm, composed, caring individual.

You care about your friends, you care about the environment, and you care about keeping your sensitive skin clean! Let us help! Yes To Cucumbers Daily Gel Cleanser deep cleans, gently lifting dirt and impurities from your sensitive skin – leaving your complexion soothed, calm and clean. Be clean, be green and be that cool cucumber that you know you are, naturally. 96% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How to Use:

Apply cleansing gel to your wet face and massage gently in small circular motions with your fingertips for about a minute. Rinse well with warm water, pat dry and enjoy your refreshed beauty!

Water (Aqua), Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maris Limus Extract, Alcohol, Copper Chloropyll, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Amazon
  • "I bought this product a few weeks ago at Target. I have sensitive skin that gets dry and irritated in the colder months. I've been using it twice a day, every day and I LOVE IT! It smells good and leaves my face feeling fresh and clean." in 68 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive dry skin and this is absolutely amazing i love the entire yes to cucumber line the facial cleanser is extremely moisturizing and smells great it also does not dry my skin out or break me out which is definitely a plus." in 12 reviews
Heather H.
Edmond
Yes To Cucumbers ticks off every check box you could want in a daily cleanser. It’s extremely gentle and non-drying, so you won’t look like you are related to a dehydrated piece of jerky! The smell is subtle and very pleasant! I don’t feel like I’ve dunked my face in a fruit salad. It lathers nicely, though it may take more than a pump or two to get that lather. I use it after my micellar cleanising wash, and it pairs nicely. I use it daily and can’t imagine a day without it.
Erin C.
Orlando , FL
This face wash is SO gentle and I can actually tell that my skin is less red and irritated after using it. Smells great, removes dirt & oil, but still keeps enough moisture behind to keep my skin from getting dry--plus, a little goes a long way. I have the kind in the pump bottle though, and have trouble traveling with the bottle because it doesn't come with a lid/cap. It'd be great to have refillable, small travel bottles of the product or for the pump bottles to come with a travel lid or screw-on cap!
Official S.
Tulsa
This is my favorite cleanser by far! You can use it in the morning and at night. Genuinely this is a great product! Your face will not get red or dry after use because it is designed for sensitive skin! Plus the smell soothes me so much:)!
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i love this yesto product and here’s what i think: 1) so gentle on the skin! it melts off any leftover makeup and soothes my skin. 2) no harsh chemicals used and has a nice refreshing,clean scent 3) i do think it’s a little pricey and there are other cheap brands buuuut if you’re looking to splurge a little try it out 4) you can find at target and walgreens or online.
i really like this has a cleanser and if it’s on sale i definitely recommend trying. ulta usually has promotions or sales for yesto!
Kylie P.
Hopkins, MN
Great product for sensitive, dry skin! Not too harsh on my face, and works well with my Clarisonic. Picked this up at Target, wasn't too expensive, nice easy to store packaging- perfect for my gym bag. One problem I have is the smell of the product is a bit strong for what I'm looking for. I try to go for the most natural products possible, and this one is too chemical/artificial for my liking.
Caitlin P.
Travis Afb, CA
I rather enjoyed this facial cleaner
It was a good value for its price. I loved how inexpensive it was. I am a Yes To aficionado so I love trying their products. It was super gentle on my face and the smell wasn’t strong. It was refreshing and left me feeling clean.
kate S.
This has been my go to cleanser for years now. It just works so well. It is the perfect second cleanser in my k-beauty routine. Just perfect for my very sensitive dry skin. Highly recommend! My only complaint- the bottle always leaks when I travel.
Erin H.
Liberty, MO
I really feel like this stuff cured my bad skin. I love it so much and it’s benefits really show when I stop using it. My skin is so healthy looking and clear, too! I buy all my Yes To products at Target- they always have the best selection.
Rachel S.
I love this cleanser for when I need a non foaming cleanser. It doesn’t strip the skin at all. The only downside (why I hardly ever buy it) is that it does not last very long and it isn’t always in stock at Ulta.
Karen U.
Phoenix,Arizona
This has been the best product for my sensitive skin. I’m never going to change to a different face wash. The only thing is it doesn’t remove makeup efficiently.
Autumn W.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this drying
Kaitlyn J.
Shawnee, OK
I have extremely sensitive skin. are the products in this brand good for sensitive skin or not?
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
I've been dying to try products from this company! What have you tried? What do you like/dislike?
Erin M.
Westminster, CO
What is your favorite Yes To?
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
How does this product makes your skin feel ???