BY YES TO

Soothing Yes to organic cucumber to clam rattle skin and yes to sweet almond and aloe to add a health glow. Cucumbers are packed with Vitamins A and C, so they re the perfect calming agent for face and eyes. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like Aloe Vera, Vitamin E and Jojoba - to rebuild, protect and soothe sensitive skin. The Power of Yes Yes to health. Yes to organic fruits and veggies. Yes to caring as much about what you put on your body as what you put in it.  Yes to the benefits of Dead Sea mud. Yes to being low maintenance and highly fabulous. Yes to happiness. Yes to you! Join the Yes to movement at yestocarrots.com Free of Petroleum and SLS + Paraben Free, naturally! Cruelty Free Hypoallergenic 98% Natural Product Yes to Seed Fund - Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes toward the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and enga see more...

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer
  • "I love the light tingling sensation when applied - it really feels soothing and calming - I also find that it seems to reduce redness on my sensitive skin." in 10 reviews
Rebecca C.
Melbourne, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this moisturizer!! It is light, non-greasy, smells great. Ill never use another. IM HOOKED! I've tried 6 diffrent moisturizer in the past 3 weeks, due to my new acne creams prescribed by my dermatologist. They make my face soooo dry, hurt dry my skin was so flakey my face hurt so bad, so i kept purchasing all of these moisturizers nothing worked that well. I've spent between 8$ on the cheapest one all the way up to 55$ and none of them worked, either they burned my skin, or i had to put them on several times a day. Then i found YES TO i got this moisturizer 6 days ago amd with one use my skin felt so good. After day 2 my skin was no longer dry, no more flakey skin , no more hurting. This moisturizer saved my face! I've had plenty of facials and I've never felt this good after, as i do when i just wash my own face and apply this 2x a day with my morning cream and my night cream. 15$ is what this cost and it does a wayyy better job then the 55$ one i also purchased.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
So, me and this moisturizer were not a great pair. It broke me out, so I only used it for a couple months before finally giving up, but even putting that aside I have some problems. It was soothing, so that's a true claim, but it felt somewhat tacky even after being on for an hour or so. It never feels dry or softens up on the skin. My skin felt somewhat sticky for hours after applying, and it was SO strongly fragranced I could barely handle it. Then figuring out it was breaking me out just put the nail in the coffin. It might work for someone else, but it certainly was not good for my sensitive and dry skin.
Leah D.
Rock Hill, SC
I bought this moisturizer since I was trying to find reasonably priced ones at Target. I generally love this brand but hate this product. The scent is nice and feels gentle but there is no moisture at all. When you first apply it, it feels heavy which worried me at first since I have oily skin. Then all of a sudden it's gone and my face feels dry again which causes my face to get more oily later since it was not properly moisturized. I will keep this product as a backup but will not repurchase.
Rae B.
I had been using a mild facial cleanser and the Yes to Tomatoes equivalent of this for a long time, but then I started to break out a /lot/ and I'm still not sure why, but that's not the point. When I was at my wits end to stop the horror that was becoming my face, I decided to switch products. I Found a more intense facial cleanser, and to go with, a more moisturizing lotion (this one!) The problems cleared up almost immediately! I've been using this product ever since.
Melissa B.
I've tried a few different Yes To... lines, and while there are a few products I've worked into my routine, I have the same complaint about the moisturizers every time -- they always leave my skin greasy! It's like they never really soak in well, which is a problem, because I have a lot of dry areas that do not have this issue with other moisturizers. The smell is fresh and nice -- like a less sweet cucumber melon. I just can't use it on my skin type, it would seem.
sara m.
I purchased this product because I have sensitive combination skin with some redness. I was satisfied with other "Yes To" products in the past, and this product has mostly good reviews. However, this made my face red and irritated immediately after putting it on. The redness lasted on my face for another few days. I do not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin assuming it'll be safe to use.
Lexus J.
Nacogdoches, TX
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer, and I've tried a lot as I have very dry skin. This moisturizer is lightweight and smells amazing, it really wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin feel dewy and fresh. My skin feels soft all day long. The product is a little pricey but I will always splurge on natural and cruelty free products, so I personally think it's worth the cost!
Abby S.
I have dry, sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out at all. I feel soft and smooth and it is fairly lightweight. The smell is more like the blueberry line than the cucumber cleanser. It has 'fragrance' which may irritate your skin so be cautious. Overall, this does a good job for my skin and I have a hard time finding skin products! I will keep using this :)
mireya m.
Oh my god, this moisturizer is holy grail. its so soothing and it feels so nice on the skin. i typicslly don't like using moisturizers because they feel so siliconie or too oily and they really don't do much to my skin, but this, with one use you can see a difference. it almost feels like it gives my skin a nice even skin tone i love it
Melissa F.
Maple Grove, MN
I like this. It's a lightweight moisturizer that smells nice. I haven't seen a noticeable difference since switching from my last brand of facial moisturizer, but it does a good job of keeping my face moisturized and I would recommend it to others.
Ashley F.
Does this smell like Cucumbers?
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It's perfect for my oily/ acne- prone skin, it's not packed with tons of chemicals that just dry up your skin, and it's not expensive. How can you go wrong with this product? Seriously, how?!
AD M.
Oshawa, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the difference between this moisturizer and the yes to tomatoes and yes to grapefruit? Is it just the smell?