BY YES TO

You'll be turning others green with envy from that gorgeous glow emanating from your sensitive skin!

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer delights your skin with an extra dose of proteins and nutrients to purify and regenerate your complexion – while enhancing its natural healthy glow with gentle, fast-absorbing hydration. Go on, get out there show off that wonderful gleam and paint the town…green! 99.6% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Apply to your clean, beautiful face on a daily basis. Massage gently into your skin until lotion is absorbed.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Fruit Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). *Certified Organic Ingredient

Lindsay W.
I regret the $17 I spent on this moisturizer. It was okay at first, pleasant smell and felt nice on my face. But then I noticed that it left my face feeling sticky for hours. It was a really gross feeling, but I ignored it until I noticed the acne it was giving me. I don't normally have acne problems, I've had a nice semi-clear face since high school so this was really abnormal. As soon as I switched to the temporary sample bottles of moisturizer I got in Ipsy bags, the acne stopped. So I wouldn't recommend this at all, it's really unpleasant in my opinion.
luntchmoney U.
Lexington
I keep coming back to this moisturizer time after time. I have pretty normal skin, not to dry or oily, and this makes my face feel fresh after I shower or wash my face. It is very light and the smell is very fresh. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a good daily moisturizer!
Hebah A.
I bought this product b/c I have pretty sensitive skin (and was pulled in by the name) and I love the freshness of cucumber smelling products. While it delivered on the scent, my skin felt like it was burning almost immediately after application and I broke out in irritation pimples all over my face. Prior to application my face was clear and after using this product I had to keep my face bare for days in order to get it clear again. Gave it away to a relative and they said it was okay, nothing special but it didn't give them the same reaction. Definitely spot test before giving it a go.
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my combination skin - gives plenty of moisture while not being too greasy for my oily spots. And I'm obsessed with the cucumber smell! I also use the Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes and those tend to give me a hint of tingling/irritation, but I've had none of those problems with this moisturizer, so if you've had issues with other products in the Cucumbers line don't be scared to try this!
Mercy M.
richmond hill
This product is not good for oily skin, and I doubt it is for sensitive either, even though it's targeted for sensitive skin. Let me be clear, I don't have sensitive skin. Most products don't bother me, but this moisturizer stung. It smells nice, but that's about the only good thing about it. It lightly burns, and it takes FOREVER to sink into the skin and when it does, my skin still felt parched. It's a no for me.
Tania T.
Greenville, NC
Again another love/hate relationship. It’s supposed to be a cooling moisturizer because of the cucumber but at first my face really wasn’t like it. It took about a month for it to stop and truly start working and I fell in love with it but ran out soon. So I bought another bottle and the excat same thing happened, so I’m stuck going between it being a great product and a product that burns so much.
Patti J.
Mankato
I wouldn't repurchase this. I thought it would be a good moisturizer but it's main ingredient is just a sunscreen. It has a pump which is nice. It's decently priced if you're in need of a sunscreenfor your face, but it's not a moisturizer. Lightweight.
Maria S.
Its a very natural moisturizer no harsh chemicals and good price but it broke me out after 3 days of using it and i just threw it away but if ur skin isn’t sensitive to it then its a great option for u
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
I like to use this at night to calm the redness I sometimes get throughout the day, especially if I've been out in the sun. Pleasant scent, lightweight formula and truly non greasy.
Jenna L.
Tempe, AZ
It was really affordable and I loved the scent! I have sensitive skin and it didn't work well with my particular skin. This is for skin that isn't sensitive but could use reducing of redness! I wish it had more natural ingredients so sensitive skin could use it too!
Ashley F.
Does this smell like Cucumbers?
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It's perfect for my oily/ acne- prone skin, it's not packed with tons of chemicals that just dry up your skin, and it's not expensive. How can you go wrong with this product? Seriously, how?!
AD M.
St. Catharines, ON
What's the difference between this moisturizer and the yes to tomatoes and yes to grapefruit? Is it just the smell?