BY YES TO

You'll be turning others green with envy from that gorgeous glow emanating from your sensitive skin!

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer delights your skin with an extra dose of proteins and nutrients to purify and regenerate your complexion – while enhancing its natural healthy glow with gentle, fast-absorbing hydration. Go on, get out there show off that wonderful gleam and paint the town…green! 99.6% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free.

How To Use

Apply to your clean, beautiful face on a daily basis. Massage gently into your skin until lotion is absorbed.

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Fruit Extract*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract*, Sea Salt (Maris Sal), Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Glyceryl Laurate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).

Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Daily Calming Moisturizer
  • "Everything about this is nice, The scent , the way it makes your skin feel everything. I love the Aloe and all of the nutrients in this moisturizer. I also LOVE how organic it is. 98% natural! HECK YES! It is also Cruelty Free and Hypoallergenic. Although it says it is for sensitive skin, It does contain alcohol. It also has a scent. The scent is nice, but if your skin is not a fan of scented moisturizers you may want to go with a different one. Other than that it is an amazing moisturizer. " in 30 reviews
  • "I use this every morning, and I LOVE it. It has a nice fresh light cucumber scent and is very moisturizing, but still very light to apply. I really have found that it has helped with my dry skin. It has 98% natural ingredients too! I am switching all my beauty products to natural products so this is a HUGE love for me. I highly recommend it! Also, I have acne/sensitive skin and this has not been aggravating at all. Very good for those with sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
luntchmoney U.
Lexington, KY
I keep coming back to this moisturizer time after time. I have pretty normal skin, not to dry or oily, and this makes my face feel fresh after I shower or wash my face. It is very light and the smell is very fresh. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a good daily moisturizer!
Jessica B.
Wildwood , MO
Really great! For years I had been using the CeraVe Daily moisturizer, but upon reviewing some of those ingredients, I wanted to switch to a product that was more "friendly" for my skin. I found this at Walgreens and I would recommend it. It's $15 for a small bottle, but one pump is enough product for your whole face. It smells heavily of cucumbers so beware if you don't like that smell. It really hydrates my skin with good ingredients and I haven't had any reactions so I can't complain. Glad I stumbled upon this guy!
Sydni H.
Irvine, CA
I love this moisturizer because it is really easy to use and the packaging is really easy to open. You just push down on it and the moisturizer comes out. Very moisturizing and leaves me with a smooth and soft face. Totally recommend!
Sarah H.
Prescott, AZ
I love this moisturizer. It's perfect for my combination skin - gives plenty of moisture while not being too greasy for my oily spots. And I'm obsessed with the cucumber smell! I also use the Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes and those tend to give me a hint of tingling/irritation, but I've had none of those problems with this moisturizer, so if you've had issues with other products in the Cucumbers line don't be scared to try this!
Mercy M.
richmond hill
This product is not good for oily skin, and I doubt it is for sensitive either, even though it's targeted for sensitive skin. Let me be clear, I don't have sensitive skin. Most products don't bother me, but this moisturizer stung. It smells nice, but that's about the only good thing about it. It lightly burns, and it takes FOREVER to sink into the skin and when it does, my skin still felt parched. It's a no for me.
Vy T.
Lake Worth
It makes my face so smooth and soft. It’s very cooling. I prefer the cumber then the tomatoe. In my opinion the tomato smell weird. It’s not very pricey. It’s very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Patti J.
Mankato
I wouldn't repurchase this. I thought it would be a good moisturizer but it's main ingredient is just a sunscreen. It has a pump which is nice. It's decently priced if you're in need of a sunscreenfor your face, but it's not a moisturizer. Lightweight.
Maria S.
Its a very natural moisturizer no harsh chemicals and good price but it broke me out after 3 days of using it and i just threw it away but if ur skin isn’t sensitive to it then its a great option for u
Nathalie W.
I loved this moisturizer. It applies nicely and smells very good! It is very hydrating and a little goes a long way. It is also very budget friendly and sans-harsh chemicals.
Taylor C.
Hatfield, PA
I like to use this at night to calm the redness I sometimes get throughout the day, especially if I've been out in the sun. Pleasant scent, lightweight formula and truly non greasy.
Ashley F.
Does this smell like Cucumbers?
Veranis V.
Bronx, NY
This is my all time favorite moisturizer. It's perfect for my oily/ acne- prone skin, it's not packed with tons of chemicals that just dry up your skin, and it's not expensive. How can you go wrong with this product? Seriously, how?!
AD M.
St, WY
What's the difference between this moisturizer and the yes to tomatoes and yes to grapefruit? Is it just the smell?