BY YES TO

Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask - Yes To keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)! The new, stylish, single - use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin leaving it hydrated and refreshed. - Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask see more...

• Does this product work?2 Answers
  • How does this product compare to other masks?1 Answers
  • Is this mask good for sensitive skin. I need something alcohol f...1 Answers
Brittany S.
This mask almost burns the skin for the first little while but then it becomes more like a cooling tingle. I was afraid that my skin would have a poor reaction but it actually feels quite nice. Definitely worth the $2.50 price, my skin feels great and I'm relaxed!
Adriana M.
First thing I noticed when I opened it was the smell! It smells amazing. I put it on my face and BAM! It starts to sting I put my headphones in to distract my self from the stinging! I was even counting down the minutes to take it off lol. Once I took it off my face felt so refreshing, tight, smelling goooood! If you have sensitive skin I don't recommend.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I HATED this face mask! It says right in the package "soothing" and "calming" IT BURNED MY FACE SO MUCH! That's not soothing at all! My skin is now really sticky, red, swollen, and painful. It says on the back it'll "tingle" but tingle and burning are different things. I've had so many better masks. My skin feels so gross. It should feel soft and hydrated. It literally says "the perfect soothing agent for the skin". SOOTHING DOESN'T SOUND LIKE BURNING. I understand that some masks hurt, but soothing and calming tell me "this won't be a painful mask". Deep cleaning, exfoliating, purifies are all words I can see burning being a thing to expect. 0/10 will never buy again.
Gwen S.
Columbus
Cool and refreshing. I loved the way it felt while using it. My only complaints are the shape of the mask wasn't quite right for me, and I'm not sure what it actually did for my skin. I think of it more as a mask to use for a relaxing spa feel rather than an actual part of a beauty routine. It was super relaxing and made my face feel awake and refreshed, but did not seem to do anything for my skin.
Apocalypse F.
Lewisville
I didn't know how thirsty and windburned my face got in the colder months until I tried this mask. I could feel and see an immediate difference--reduced redness and a more balanced skin tone--after the first use. As a busy mum and artist, I appreciate the convenience, expediency, and price point of this mask. It's a favorite for sure!
Kylie M.
littleton
I have a horrible habit of picking at my skin and this mask is incredible at soothing the redness and helping my problem spots clear up. It’s very gentle and smells nice, but as with all sheet masks, it is definitely soaked in the serum so it can be messy at times. That said, I would purchase this mask again because of the benefits for my skin and the price is super reasonable!!
Kelsey B.
Lebanon
I absolutely loved the cucumber mask. It really is soothing, and has a very nice cooling effect, too. It smells just like cucumbers! The mask left my face feeling nice and refreshed. Using sheet masks is calming in itself, so I don’t know that this one was more calming than others, but I still really enjoyed it.
Mayze D.
Riddlesburg
The mask was very calming and I feel like you can always relax while using a mask! Other than the mask being to big for my face it was amazing very gentle and soothing for being a first time user! I would recommend and buy again! I would love to try the other masks i havent got to try!
Avery G.
Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask This made my skin feel so smooth and soft! When I first used it, it felt a little harsh and my skin became a little irritated, but once I used it again, my skin seemed to be used to it. I recommend it and would buy it again.
Emily F.
Savannah
I love this brand! I've recently used this mask when my skin was super irritated and red. After just using one of these, my skin had looked about 50% better! I really enjoy the nice cooling sensation it gives my skin and the fresh cucumber scent. 10/10 would recommend!
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product work?
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne
Kennedy M.
How does this product compare to other masks?