2 colors available

BY YES TO

Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask - Yes To keeping calm with cucumber which is the perfect soothing agent for the skin (and the soul)! The new, stylish, single - use Yes To Cucumbers Paper Mask soothes and calms sensitive skin leaving it hydrated and refreshed. - Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask see more...

Kaitlyn R.
Kaitlyn R.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: Cucumbers
I was really surprised to find that even though this is labeled calming (the reason for me purchasing it) it began burning as soon as I put it on. Price range is good ($2.50 for me at Target) and the packaging is cute (not surprising with the Yes To brand) but I couldn't leave the mask on my face, it stung too bad.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask
This mask almost burns the skin for the first little while but then it becomes more like a cooling tingle. I was afraid that my skin would have a poor reaction but it actually feels quite nice. Definitely worth the $2.50 price, my skin feels great and I'm relaxed!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask
When I first put this mask on my face, it tingled a little. I was a little confused because this was supposed to be a calming mask. After leaving it on for 10 minutes I noticed that my pores felt a little tighter and my skin felt smoother.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Let's talk about luxury.
This product not only smells great and feels great it does wonders for your skin! Now, my skin is incredibly sensitive I'm talking like can't use any harsh chemicals whatsoever or bring on the redness ! This product works great on my skin, the paper sheet mask design hugs the curvatures of the face while the formula inside the mask moisturizes and softens any redness. Now let's talk price. This mask is incredibly cheap for having so many pros ! LADIES ( and gentleman) if you want a great mask that cools, tones, tightens, and revitalizes! This is the mask for you.
Alma, GA
Review for: Cucumbers
My super duper awesome bestest ever boyfriend bought me my first sheet mask upon my request today!! It was the YesTo Cucumbers Soothing Calming Paper Mask. I enjoyed this face mask. It was cooling and it smelled very nice. I applied it, closed my eyes and sat back to relax. I didn't have any problems with irritation. After ten minutes or so I simply removed it and rubbed in the leftover residue and then went about my business. My face was a little red afterwards, but my face is always red. I plan on trying the coconut one next because I need moisturizing products the most. These cucumber masks would be great to keep in the fridge in the summer for those days when you just need to cool off. I need to stock up now because, yeah, state of Georgia!
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Cucumbers
I used this immediately after an exfoliating mask, and it really exceeded my expectations. It smells very strongly of cucumber when it first comes out of the package. Once on my face, I did feel a slight burn (due to the menthol in it!). But I let it stay on the full 10 minutes, and afterwards my skin felt very nice & refreshed. A surprising win! Especially because of my very sensitive skin.
Luann B.
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
Review for: Cucumbers
Burns! I have used a few other Yes To masks and enjoyed them, especially the price. This one has a nice smell and I was looking forward to using it. Within a minute of applying mask it made my skin sting and burn. It was not calming in the least. My skin continued to burn for 15 minutes after removing. It did not cause any significant redness or blemishes though. I'll stick to purchasing other Yes To products, but won't repurchase this one.
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask
The idea is nice and the product smells really nice and left my face smooth but for my first sheet face mask I wasn't too impressed. I believe the brand was going for a tingling soothing sensation but this burned for a while too long. I've used masks in the past that burn at first and it goes away but this didn't really go away so I got nervous and took it off. It contains menthol which isn't really something I want on my face. Wish I didn't have to waste it and was hoping to really like it because they're products are awesome but this one may not be for me. Maybe I'll give it a second shot, maybe not.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask
This mask is absolutely amazing. I got mine at Walmart for 248 and good Lord I love them. It gives my face such a cooling sensation that I feel comfortable and refreshed. There's something about the sheet masks that I just adore and can't help but use all the time. I will like this yes to brand and I really enjoyed the way they work and that they're almost totally natural that really makes them high on my list for masks.
Alma, GA
Review for: Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Sheet Mask
I enjoyed this face mask. It was cooling and it smelled very nice. I applied it, closed my eyes and sat back to relax until my phone notifications started going off. I didn't have any problems with irritation. After ten minutes or so I simply removed it and rubbed in the leftover residue and then went about my business. My face was a little red afterwards, but my face is always red. I plan on trying the coconut one next because I need moisturizing products the most. These cucumber masks would be great to keep in the fridge in the summer for those days when you just need to cool off.
Betzabell G.
We're can I find this mask
Betzabell G.
Does the mask help with skin care and acne
Lori M.
Lori M.
Are these gentle enough for my sensitive skin?
Essence W.
Essence W.
Livonia, MI
Is this mask good for sensitive skin. I need something alcohol free because my skin dries out fast.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
How does this product compare to other masks?