Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Night Cream uploaded by Syeda Masouma S.Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Night Cream uploaded by Cynthia L.Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Calming Night Cream uploaded by Natasha P.

BY YES TO

Yes to Gentle Grapeseed for Anti-Oxidant Rich Moisture and Repair Yes to Chamomile And Aloe For their Calming Powers. Sensitive Skin Checklist. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist tested. Non-irritating. Paraben-free, naturally. Free of petroleum and SLS. 98% Natural product. Key. see more...

• Does this leave a hydrating feeling? and how long do you think th...2 Answers
  • I live in the uk and i was wondering where to get these at a real...3 Answers
  • Are these products worth buying? I have a facial cleanser that i ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I LOVE the Yes To line, and the cucumber is one of my favorites because of my sensitive skin." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin and LOVE the yes to cucumbers line." in 1 review
  • "It smells great even when mixed with the blueberry line." in 1 review
  • "I put it on every night and in the morning my skin feels nice and soft." in 1 review
  • "Not as heavy as other night creams, but it would cause me to break out overnight." in 1 review
Michelle L.
Although the idea of a cucumber night cream seems a little bit unconventional. this night cream was very moisturizing and didn't break me out at all (as many creams do) I used it daily for a couple months before I switched to another cream.!
Krista M.
This is one of the best face night creams out there! It cleared up my skin within two uses also helps with dryness and oily as I have combination skin. It is affordable and they also have other amazing products that I highly recommend.
Tiffany L.
Davison, MI
I feel like this product definitely helps with under eye circles and puffiness but it does seem to burn my under eye area just a little. No redness or rash but a little burning. I really do like it though. So maybe it has something in it that could be changed but I’m not entirely Sure. Also I do have very sensitive skin so it may not effect you in the same way. Let me know if you had similar reactions and if you know why!
Hannah W.
tabor
I love almost every Yes To product that I use. I love that their products are natural. This one smells amazing and I don't even like cucumbers. I put this one before bed and my skin feels so soft when I wake up
Jessica L.
Springdale,AR
This is a great product to use at the end of your night routine. I would recommend this to people with dry or combination skin. I have pretty oily skin so I’ve noticed when I wake up the next morning there excessive oil from the product.
Skyler S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I bought this product because I was looking for a night cream. My face has been getting dry recently and my night routine seemed to be lacking moisture. I enjoy using this product. It smells great and has a thicker consistency which leaves my skin feeling fresh and plump in the morning. I can't say much for the calming benefits since I don't have any redness or sensitivity.
Steffanie R.
Lakeland, FL
First moisturizer I've ever purchased from Yes To, that was a year ago and now I am still using their moisturizers. This does calm the skin and make you feel very hydrated and refreshed. Smells like yummy cucumber without being overwhelming. At first I thought it was a bit over priced but after buying it and using it I believe the price point is great.
Natasha P.
This is a very gentle soothing cream that provides cooling effect, so it is best used in summer. Spreads out nicely, not greasy. Love the pump on the container! Lasts a very long time.
Chelsea M.
Dalton, NH
I love this cooling night cream. The smell and feel is fantastic and relaxing. This was my first purchase from this brand and I'm looking forward to exploring more of their products.
Skylar C.
Aurora, CO
This is my favorite moisturizer my skin always feels hydrated after every use. I live in Colorado and it's so dry here so having a good moisturizer is a must. There face mask are great too.
Livvy P.
Bristol
I live in the uk and i was wondering where to get these at a really good price. if anyone knows can they help me out?? thanks xx
lilly f.
Does this leave a hydrating feeling? and how long do you think this cream would last?
Marcella M.
Are these products worth buying? I have a facial cleanser that i have been using and i have been breaking out! i never have until now and I'm 26. Please help!