BY YES TO

Yes to cucumbers and aloe for gently calming skin. Does your skin need some soothing-love? Use this single-use mask to feel fresh-faced and fabulous! Sensitive Skin Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Paraben Free, Naturally Yes to™ Seed Fund Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes towards the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect with Mother Nature and teaching them to lead healthier lifestyles. see more...

Ciara C.
amelia
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so good for removing make and cleaning my skin. They feel so fresh and they never break me out. I have sensitive skin and these are wonderful. I don’t have to pull or tug on my face to get it clean.
Aida F.
This mask felt cool and soothing, and it left my face feeling clean, hydrated and I have combo/ breakout-prone skin and it didn't make me break out at all, loved it.😏
Katrina S.
Stuarts Draft
Always leaves a fresh and clean feeling without a strong scent and always does well with my sensitive skin.
Seeham A.
Khaitan
It's really amazing if you have a sensitive skin with bit of oiliness and dryness combined really works wonders