BY YES TO

Yes to cucumbers and aloe for gently calming skin. Does your skin need some soothing-love? Use this single-use mask to feel fresh-faced and fabulous! Sensitive Skin Dermatologist Tested Hypoallergenic Paraben Free, Naturally Yes to™ Seed Fund Seeds of Change A portion of proceeds from every Yes To product goes towards the Yes to Seed Fund - giving kids fun and engaging ways to connect with Mother Nature and teaching them to lead healthier lifestyles. see more...

Lucero Z.
Itโ€™s gooooodddd and it helps my skinnn get soft it was my first time using it and I love IT ๐Ÿ˜ so I highly recommend this itโ€™s very gentle with your face it keeps itโ€™s clean and I highly recommend it to other people ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Shay P.
Notus
I really liked this mask, I hate smelling things near my face such has chap stick or makeup but I really liked the smell of this one. I also really like the packaging. As for the mask itself, it did alright. I am not opposed to a repurchase, I probably will.
Allegra R.
Philadelphia
Smells wonderful. Leaves my skin nice and soft. Very affordable. Packaging is fine I donโ€™t really worry about how it is packed. First time I ever used this. I was impressed would buy again. Felt that it worked. Try it.
Jessica U.
Tallmadge, OH
Fun product to use that adds moisture and helps your face feel cool and refreshed. Easy to put on and comes off clean. Found at Target and was a good price for a one time use mask in comparison to other brands.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Great product!! Would highly recommend for anyone that has issues with other skin care products! It's gentle on your skin an gets the job done to help you have a wonderful glowing acne free complexion
member-03919
Iโ€™m in love!!!! It was so gentle on my face and did much better job then I thought it would. It was very nice packaged and definitely met my expectations. I was very happy with this product. It is a good price and I will definitely buy again
Ciara C.
amelia
These are so good for removing make and cleaning my skin. They feel so fresh and they never break me out. I have sensitive skin and these are wonderful. I donโ€™t have to pull or tug on my face to get it clean.
viviana z.
La Puente, CA
Very soothing and refreshing ... gentle on my sensitive skin effective , does its job, first choice when it comes to cleansing wipes. Purchased this item at target repeatedly.
Aida F.
This mask felt cool and soothing, and it left my face feeling clean, hydrated and I have combo/ breakout-prone skin and it didn't make me break out at all, loved it.๐Ÿ˜
Katie P.
Abingdon
The smell was great, and the consistency was nice but I didn't see as much of a difference, I could of not used it long enough, and overall it is a nice product