BY YES TO

Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Calming Facial Masks
  • "It's really amazing if you have a sensitive skin with bit of oiliness and dryness combined really works wonders" in 8 reviews
Hana i.
Chicago
Alright so for these guys I am always amazed. The brand Yes To is never a let down and I have been using since forever. This specific product is really nice to use before makeup because it just gives a nice smooth canvas to apply on. Would recommend for people who just want a quick pick me up or get red skin after washing their face.
Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
I like this brand a lot. I do feel like if I have a sunburn or something, this mask is really gentle and helps calm the skin. If you have a lot of redness, this is a good thing to try. It’s easy to find in the cost is really effective.
Carly J.
Dunn, NC
This is a pretty good product! I am pleased with all of the "Yes To" products but the cucumber is one of my favorites. I will most likely buy again. This product would be a great gift for someone who loves skin care!
Kenya M.
Texas City
I bought these face wipes because I thought they would cater to sensitive skin. This product burned when I wiped my face with it. It did, however, remove the makeup and oils accumulated throughout my day.
Stephanie l.
Denver
Great product!! Would highly recommend for anyone that has issues with other skin care products! It's gentle on your skin an gets the job done to help you have a wonderful glowing acne free complexion
Laura H.
Orgas
An incredibly inexpensive and effective mask for dry and sensitive skin. Picked htese up at Walgreens and will continue to purchase, because they do wonders for my skin.
Lucero Z.
It’s gooooodddd and it helps my skinnn get soft it was my first time using it and I love IT 😍 so I highly recommend this it’s very gentle with your face it keeps it’s clean and I highly recommend it to other people 😍😍
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
I enjoyed this mask. It is relaxing and did not irritate my skin. This was my first time using it. I tried it because I am in love with their cucumber toner. I love the natural fresh cucumber scent and it held up well with the rest of the brand. I recommend this to others.
Shay P.
Parma , ID
I really liked this mask, I hate smelling things near my face such has chap stick or makeup but I really liked the smell of this one. I also really like the packaging. As for the mask itself, it did alright. I am not opposed to a repurchase, I probably will.
Sheeshe M.
Oakdale, LA
It is a good product. Definitely provides moisture. It is definitely good for dry skin or if you have dry patches. You can still use it on oily skin too after exfoliating. It smells amazing! I really like it