Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Calming Facial Mask uploaded by Billie P.Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Calming Facial Mask uploaded by Tayelor W.

BY YES TO

• What are your thoughts on this facial mask? Looking for s...1 Answers
  • Does this mask peel away? Or do you have to wash away wit...2 Answers
  • Does this mask peel away? Or do you have to wash away wit...1 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Calming Facial Mask
  • "I really like this face mask since it helps to clean and calm my sensitive skin, but lately I haven't been able to find it anywhere! It always helps my skin when I feel like I'm about to break out. Will definitely repurchase if I can ever find it again!" in 16 reviews
  • "I really like this face mask since it helps to clean and calm my sensitive skin, but lately I haven't been able to find it anywhere!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's marketed for sensitive skin, yet is a clay mask that tingles, even burns on me!" in 1 review
  • " this is a great product that works and gets rid of acne really well and i recommend it to everyone i know with acne" in 1 review
  • "it's a little off, but not enough to make me stop using them" in 1 review
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights
With this mask, I honestly don’t think it really does much for my skin. It does smell great and it also contains micellar water which is great for your skin, but I honestly don’t see any improvements or any effectiveness with my skin. In my opinion, it does feel good when you apply it because it does cool your skin, but I think that’s the only thing it’s really used for. Now, I have never tried it on the sunburn, but I would feel like that would be an effective way to take pain away from it. I probably won’t purchase again, but it’s great if you have younger girls in the house and you don’t want something too harsh on their face.
Jen F.
Santa Clarita, CA
So all I use are natural products on my body and cruelty free because of my many allergies I have and skin conditions and yes to: has been amazing. Super affordable and super gentle. I use their daily moisturizer, night moisturizer, face wash, and facial mask. I have definitely used a lot of their other products but am currently using all of those. Yes to carrots and cucumbers. I totally recommend.
Brittany F.
Rockford , IL
Wonderful product, I would highly recommend this to friends. Found a Meijers grOcery store. Was very gentle on my skin-which gets irritated very easily. This was my first time using this product and I would definitely use it again. I would recommend for sensitive or red skin
Bailee M.
Millersburg
it actually smells like cucumbers! It's easy to apply and it definitely met my expectations! it's creamy and gentle, it goes on so smooth! no harsh smells. it was greatly priced considering the size of the container!! i would totally buy again and again😜😜
Brooke M.
Buffalo
This mask was great right after use, but quickly the results faded! Great value but a little disappointing in that the results quickly faded. I got this from Ulta, almost a little bit drying but it was very refreshing so it depends on your personal needs!
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
Wonderful drugstore product for sensitive/reactive skin. My skin is dry and I have rosacea so I’m very sensitive to most products, this mask really helped to calm my skin down after a thorough cleaning without burning or itching. The cucumber really helps to soothe and calms my redness down.
Emily E.
Litchfield, IL
One of the more affordable cucumber masks out there! It went above what I expected and is very comparable to a PTR mask. It’s gentle on skin and very soothing! Love the mask and the price! Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Calming Facial Mask
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
I really love the smell, it legit smells like cucumbers and feels good on my skin. I expected it to give me a little change but it deeply cleared my pores and actually worked awesome. I will definitely buy this again and recommend others to try this product.
Lauren A.
Cucumber is one of the most calming and clean scents in my opinion, so it was necessary to try this one. The Yes To brand is one of my favorites, so this was a no brainer. Skin felt clean and tight. Will continue to use this in the future
Ashley B.
Victorville, CA
This mask works great for my skin. It cooled my skin instantly and left it feeling clean and moisturized. It seems to be more effective if you only use it about once a week. I have recommended it to other friends and they love it!
Cori C.
I'm confused. The name of the product is "Soothing Calming Facial Mask", but some people are saying it's a clay mask and they use it for acne and blackheads, some people say its a hydrating mask, and one reviewer said it helped to tame her inflammation. I'm looking for a product to help with some persistent redness. Will this work for that?
Billie P.
Arbroath, Angus
Anyone else experience a burning sensation after application? My skin has gone red and swollen
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS,does it make your skin burn?! Do you notice a difference I hear alot of mixed reviews on this brand, I'm always down for a new mask, serum,face cleanser, anything for my face that works?!!!!!!
Ashley P.
Does this mask peel away? Or do you have to wash away with water?
Alva A.
Is this mask good for oily skin?

back