BY YES TO

How to use:

Breath in. Breath out. Lather with a dollop of body wash and cleanse your skin. If you have a few extra minutes, run some of this body wash under warm water and enjoy a bubble bath. Ahhhhh.

Water, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Stearate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Very soothing to the body! Recommend this product to everyone! leaves my skin smelling not only wonderful, but smooth! Plus it contains all natural ingredients for those who have sensitive skin" in 5 reviews
  • "I also wanted to know what was in my shower gel, and was alarmed at the number of mainstream cleansers that contained Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfates that dry out the skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing, I always feel very clean after using it, it is one of the few body washes I've found that doesn't leave a soapy/residuey feeling on my skin." in 1 review
  • "It smells great and makes my skin extremely soft!" in 1 review
Andrea A.
Soft and smooth body wash. Purchased from Walmart. Pros are that it keeps me smelling fresh and the fragrance stays all day and doesn’t leave very affordable and inexpensive. I recommend it to anyone to needs it
Jenny D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this shower gel!  It is lightweight and smells EXACTLY like cucumbers.  SO fresh and perfect for spring and summer.  Leaves me feeling clean but it doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy like some other body washes have.  Not even sure if they make this anymore but I will be enjoying it while I have it!
Taylor C.
Nashville
This stuff smells amazing! It is so refreshing! I have very sensitive skin and usually can't use products that are scented because I end up with irritated and itchy skin. I decided to try this because of the natural ingredients and because it is cruelty free, and it worked wonderfully! It hydrates, calms, and heals while cleansing and leaving you smelling great! I will definitely continue to buy this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Ariel D.
For years I have searched for a skin cleanser that wouldn't dry me out, or leave my back feeling itchy afterwards. I also wanted to know what was in my shower gel, and was alarmed at the number of mainstream cleansers that contained Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfates that dry out the skin. The cucumber shower gel was the first of Yes To's products I had ever tried, and it left my skin soft, clean and comfortable, without stripping out the natural oils in my skin. And the fresh scent was an added bonus.
Meghan N.
Because I have sensitive skin this is something that I love and live by! The smell is clean and grease, the soap isn't sticky or oily. It doesn't leave you feeling sticky or dry when you're done using it. I would recommend this to anyone who has skin issues or sensitive skin!
Kaily B.
It's not very often that you come across a product that does what it claims to do without sacrificing something else. But this shower gel is just so lovely. The scent, the feel, your skin... everything will be soothed :) I love this product.
Gloria G.
portland, OR
Love love love this stuff. It smells amazing, I always feel very clean after using it, it is one of the few body washes I've found that doesn't leave a soapy/residuey feeling on my skin. And did I mention it smells incredible?
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite brand they body wash is so refreshing and nice. They are also approved by leaping bunny which means thosnbrand is comepletly cruelty free! This makes me skin feel awesome and its a great company.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you haven't tried the YES products, you need to! I LOVE the results of the charcoal bar facial soap. The shower gel is also great. The prices are perfect and it works better than some of the higher priced products.
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I LOVE the scent of this body wash. In general I tend to gravitate to all the Yes to... products because they are natural, and this one is definitely a new favorite. Leaves me feeling extra fresh!
Ciara S.
Beaufort, SC
Is the smell overpowering? How well does this work?
Thrifty F.
Does this smell like cucumber?
Alexandra W.
How well does this work for you guys? I'm hesitant to try.