BY YES TO #9 in Face Wipes

Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes gently remove dirt, sweat and makeup (eye makeup too!) without the need to rinse.

Whether you’re out and about, going for a run, or having a late night, these wipes make it a snap to refresh on-the-go. Packed with green superfoods these all-natural, biodegradable wipes naturally refresh and rejuvenate all-in-one. Stay gorgeous, and go from zero to clean in seconds!

How To Use

Snap up the lid and snatch out a towelette! Gently glide across your face and neck. Feel refreshed? You should- your skin is clean, revitalized and nourished– in just a snap!

Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativas (Cucumber) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Carpylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. * Certified Organic Ingredient

• Where can I buy this at?4 Answers
  • What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?65 Answers
  • Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i alwa...40 Answers
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
These cloths are great; they smell incredible (I like cucumbers); they clean, refresh, and are smooth to your skin. They are not soaking wet out of the package and have ‘the perfect’ amount of moisture to cleanse and refresh. As with any cleansing agent, you should try a little on your skin to see if you’re allergic or not and whether these will cause you any irritation... The package has a plastic lid and the wipes are pulled through a small hole/opening. Although, termed “facial wipes”, I would think these can be used to cleanse and refresh any body parts when needed (and no other choices); they can be used to clean off makeup, wipe down sweat after a workout, or simply and hard day at work and these may be the ‘pick-me up’ needed to unwind! I like these - thumbs up!
Erica A.
I used one of my roommates when I ran out of micellar water... I have relatively sensitive skin, but I’ve never had a reaction from any type of makeup remover wipe before. I used one to wipe off excess makeup before I hopped in the shower, put nothing else on my face. When I got out my face felt hot and irritated and when I saw myself in the mirror it looked like I had been badly sunburnt. These are NOT for sensitive skin, and they have ingredients that BURN. The picture is AFTER I applied moisturizer and a cold compress for 5 minutes. Don’t use if you have any sensitivity.
Kim H.
Jonesborough
I picked these wipes up on a whim while at Walmart one day and for the most part, they’re pretty good. They smell great, they’re really cheap, and they leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The only problem I had with them was the fact that it would occasionally make my eyelids really red and irritating when I take my eye makeup off, even though I don’t scrub at all. They are still worth trying out, I would just recommend buying something else to take eye makeup off.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
YES ! I love these amazing cucumber 🥒 facial wipes ! They make your face feel so refreshed & clean. Very gentle for even the most sensitive skin ladies ! Also very affordable && so easy to use ! I would definitely recommend these amazing facial wipes to anyone ! Don’t forget to try their other great products as well !
Also these products are very affordable. Pick these great products and others up at your local Walmart or Target 🎯 ladies !
Gisela M.
Tulsa, OK
I really love using this facial wipes there not expensive and they work well when removing your makeup, I’m not disappointed with my purchase I totally recommend this facial wipes. Yes To Cucumbers Shooting Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
Anna F.
I used to use these makeup remover wipes all the time but unfortunately had to stop using them. I have VERY sensitive skin and these wipes irritated my skin terribly. They made my eyes puffy and sore especially. I loved being able to take off my makeup with one wipe but it just wont work for my overly sensitive skin.
Nissa L.
San Francisco
These facial wipes are a must have for me when I am traveling. They are perfect to bring around in your bag and are a nice easy way to clean your face. They smell great and always leave my face feeling really refreshed. Since this product is really easy they are always great when you don't feel up to washing your face and they also take off most of my makeup when I'm not feeling up to using my makeup remover.

Stephanie Q.
Kissimmee, FL
These wipes are great for removing surface dirt and make up but the texture of the wipe is not the smoothest. If you apply too much pressure in removing your make up, then it will cause irritation. I found that ensuring the wipes are wet enough helps avoid any irritation. I would recommend these for more normal skin, not sensitive skin despite the cucumber.
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
I have purchased the travel and large sized versions of these wipes and love them, for their price. I have very sensitive skin, so certain wipes irritate my eyes and face. These seem to do ok! However, I wish they had more cucumber liquid in them, because they seem to dry out very quickly. It’s a little disappointing!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great makeup removing and cleansing wipe! It easily removes all my makeup even waterproof mascara and it left my skin feeling refreshed and clean not greasy. It didn’t irritate my skin or leave any redness or burning. They have a light cucumber scent that didn’t bother me even though I can be sensitive to fragrance. I highly recommend these for anyone with sensitive skin!
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Lexington, KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?