BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen: 97% natural Broad spectrum Water resistant (40 minutes) Hypoallergenic Free of petroleum, SLS and parabens see more...

• What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
  • Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
  • Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?1 Answers
Nicole G.
Waynesville, MO
Felt light and cool! Didn't feel like I had much, if any, product on. Great for everyday use! Didn't lead to any skin irritations or blemishes.
The smell is amazing! Really great product. I would definitely buy again! Not bad for the price at all. Doesn't leave my skin sticky.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how smooth it leaves my skin. I also love how refreshed i feel afterwards. It's an amazing product! It was reasonably priced.
Patricia G.
Stony brook , NY
A pale girls best friend in the summer! Mama didn't raise no fool, or a tomato so I always look for a good sunscreen and this is one!
Sofia V.
Love it! My friends borrowed it and did as well. It worked very well. I wouldn't recommend and will be sure to buy it again
Hayleigh G.
Lake Charles, LA
A natural sunscreen that actually smells yummy and works! Great! Must have even for sensitive skin! Also not oily at all!
Kalayah B.
Troutman
I think this product works very well and it also gives your skin a very cooling and refreshing sensation after ever use.
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
This product is great because it's cheap but it also works great! Good sun protector and a perfect moisturizer. 😍🙃🙂
Ericka H.
Clarksville
Bought them because of the hype, besides the smell I really didn't care for them. Felt like baby wipes on my face.
Angie W.
Feels great on your skin, not too heavy. I have sensitive skin, didn't seem to bother me. I would buy this again.
Aubrey L.
Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
What makes this product "natural"?