BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen: 97% natural Broad spectrum Water resistant (40 minutes) Hypoallergenic Free of petroleum, SLS and parabens see more...

• What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
  • Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
  • Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?1 Answers
Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen
The smell is amazing! Really great product. I would definitely buy again! Not bad for the price at all. Doesn't leave my skin sticky.
Jess P.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how smooth it leaves my skin. I also love how refreshed i feel afterwards. It's an amazing product! It was reasonably priced.
Sofia V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! My friends borrowed it and did as well. It worked very well. I wouldn't recommend and will be sure to buy it again
Kalayah B.
Troutman
I think this product works very well and it also gives your skin a very cooling and refreshing sensation after ever use.
Ericka H.
Clarksville
Bought them because of the hype, besides the smell I really didn't care for them. Felt like baby wipes on my face.
Madalyn H.
North Charleston.
This product is great because it's cheap but it also works great! Good sun protector and a perfect moisturizer. 😍🙃🙂
Angie W.
Feels great on your skin, not too heavy. I have sensitive skin, didn't seem to bother me. I would buy this again.
Amber J.
Asheville nc
Smelled great and wasn't too heavy to wear under my normal makeup routine. Purchased at Target.
Erika p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell is fantastic which is rare for sunscreen and it works wonderfully! Such a must have for your bag! I live in a tropical state so I need sunscreen all year round!
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome protection without the harsh chemical smell and residue you get from other products, it leaves you smelling fresh and keeps your skin protected while outside. The value is beyond great, try it out and see if you like it too! I give it two thumbs up
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
What makes this product "natural"?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?
Aubrey L.
Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?