BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen: 97% natural Broad spectrum Water resistant (40 minutes) Hypoallergenic Free of petroleum, SLS and parabens see more...

• What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
  • Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
  • Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?1 Answers
Didi C.
Shanghai
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen because it feels so fresh with the cooling cucumbers. I think it's very effective, and I have sensitive skin, but this sunscreen was very gentle because it has a natural ingredient. I bought this sunscreen at Target.
Emily S.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good natural sunscreen. This one smells really good and is light and smooth. Great value for the price, I will definitely be recommending this to my friends!Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30
Mellissa M.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very sensitive skin. this stuff does not burn it at all. But i feel like with natural sunscreens I have to apply more often then just reg sunscreen. But I love honestly that I can use it for my sensitive skin. Grade A.
Anna C.
Benton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always looking for a great sunscreen and because I've used yes to products before I bought this. Cute packaging! I also love their sheet masks. They're gentle on the skin but very effective! Will be a repeat customer and purchase again.
Silvie P.
Kearns, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far the best sunscreen. It is lightweight and smells awesome and the cucumber refreshes you during the summer and helps avoid breakouts. Gentle on the skin so perfect for sensitive skin.
Janelly A.
Phoenix , AZ
I live in Arizona and sunscreen is a must. It did leave a oily feeling after it dried up. For drug store it did meet up to its price. And you get what you pay for.
Carly S.
I use this product because I don't like actual cucumbers but they are so refreshing I'm skin! This product is perfect it leaves my face feeling soft and cool.
Daniel M.
Athens, GA
This product was effective, it is thick and takes some work to rub in. Has a great scent and good price as far as sunscreens go. Bought product at Walmart.
Nicole G.
Waynesville, MO
Felt light and cool! Didn't feel like I had much, if any, product on. Great for everyday use! Didn't lead to any skin irritations or blemishes.
Patricia G.
Stony brook , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
A pale girls best friend in the summer! Mama didn't raise no fool, or a tomato so I always look for a good sunscreen and this is one!
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
What makes this product "natural"?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?
Aubrey L.
Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?