BY YES TO

Soothing. 96% Natural Product. Hypoallergenic. Broad Spectrum Protection. 40-Minute Water Resistance. Shea Butter & Cucumbers Soothe & Gently Nourish. Free of Petroleum, SLS & Parabens, Naturally Cucumbers are packed with rejuvenating vitamins, making them the perfect calming agent for delicate skin! You Probably Already Know This, But ... Made with natural ingredients, so product discoloration may occur. Yes to™ Seed Fund 1-888-92-Yes-To.

• Do you apply it to your face? If so, is it greasy? I don't want i...1 Answers
  • This product works for all skin types and how safe is it?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I loved using this product!!! This Natural Sunscreen Stick is easy on the skin, has no strong smell, and convenient. I used this all last summer during the heat wave we had in New Jersey. Now that I am in Knoxville, Tn, I will definitely be lathering on my face again all summer long. The best thing about this product is it does not interfere with my atopic dermatitis (severe eczema) and sensitive skin, while still giving off a fresh girly scent." in 8 reviews
Skyla S.
Denton, TX
I really enjoyed using the Yes To Cucumbers Sunscreen Stick because of the refreshing smell and the fact that it's natural. While it did leave a little bit of a white cast on my face I'd rather deal with that than deal with the dry skin that accompanies other sunscreen brands. I would definitely recommend this to people with sensitive skin who are willing to pay a little bit extra to protect their skin from the sun!
Hannah S.
Love this stick! It’s pretty much the bottle sunscreen by Yes To but in a stick and it’s for your face! Smells lovely and gives a nice refreshing feel especially for a hot summer day! Definitely recommend this product!
Kathy C.
My go to in the winter. My lips are sooooo dry and this stuff works. The packaging is cute. I get mine from CVS. Price is good. It's not pricey at all. I always buy this one and a few others.
Alyssa P.
Fayetteville , AR
I have been searching for a more natural sunscreen for a while.  I really wanted to like this product since i lik d other Yes To products that I've tried.  However, like most sunscreens, this caused me to breakout.  The only pro was that it did what it was supposed to do: protect my skin from the sun.
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
I remember wondering if this product was going to be a waste of money or not when I first bought it. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the formula felt on my skin. It absorbed well even considering the moisture amount and served its overall purpose. All in all, good product
Christina C.
Manor
I used this on a trip to the coast and this made me breakout horribly! As someone with combination oily skin, I luckily get about 3 pimples a month. After 2 days of using this product I had red bumps all over my face neck and chest! I would not recommend this product.
Lauren C.
Pico Rivera
I liked how easy this product was to use and had nice packaging , it smelled nice and was priced reasonably, I picked this up at a local drug store. It was very gentle on my skin but yet still very effective in protecting my skin from sunburn, I would buy this again
Ellen T.
I like the product, and it has been protecting my skin. My one complaint would be that it goes on white like lotion, and I still have to make sure it's rubbed in. I buy sunscreen sticks to be easy and on-the-go, but I feel like i always need to apply this in front of a mirror to make sure it is fully absorbed.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
Love this product. Perfect for my fair skin on a hot summer day. I would definitely buy this product again it was reasonable and I really like the way it felt and tasted. I would recommend it to others and I would like to try other products from say yes.
lindy l.
Anderson, SC
I love that this is all natural & super great for your skin! I love the brand, what it stands for, & it's affordability! I don't personally love sunscreen sticks but that's just a personal preference! Overall, a great buy!
Elizabeth R.
San Diego, CA
Is this sticky when you put it on?
Cheyenne B.
Does this work well??
Brittany L.
Does this go on oily and greasy? since its a stick?
Meg P.
For those who use this on your faces, does this ever break you out? My friends swear by stick sunscreens but I'm so afraid that they will ravage my acne-prone skin!
Jane S.