BY YES TO

Soothing. 96% Natural Product. Hypoallergenic. Broad Spectrum Protection. 40-Minute Water Resistance. Shea Butter & Cucumbers Soothe & Gently Nourish. Free of Petroleum, SLS & Parabens, Naturally Cucumbers are packed with rejuvenating vitamins, making them the perfect calming agent for delicate skin! You Probably Already Know This, But ... Made with natural ingredients, so product discoloration may occur. Yes to™ Seed Fund 1-888-92-Yes-To. see more...

• Do you apply it to your face? If so, is it greasy? I don't want it ...1 Answers
  • This product works for all skin types and how safe is it?1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this product?3 Answers
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I hate this entire line, everything smells bad and irritates my skin. It's doesn't smell like fresh cucumbers at all, mostly chemicals and alcohol.
Sheridan W.
Sheridan W.
Works well and smells nice and i don't even like cucumbers. I love this brand fot everything
Sharyn F.
Sharyn F.
I buy this for my teenage daughter. I think it's natural, smells good and does the trick for her. She loves it for all those reasons and thinks it's cute.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I've used this product minimally but it seemed to do fairly well for my small time with it. It smelled good and wasn't heavy or greasy on my skin. I'd recommend this if you were looking for something light but still offers uv protection.
Patsy T.
Patsy T.
I am all for natural products! I have sensitive skin and tend to break out or get rashes if I leave harsh chemicals on my skin too long. This product works perfectly. Can't wait to stock up again for this summer!
Britt A.
Britt A.
Allenwood , NJ
Love love love yes products so during the summer months I gave their sunscreen a try and was very pleased with the results. Great for the adults and the kids!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Owensville, OH
I LOVE this product! I find it hard to get a sunscreen that doesn't stink, and doesn't get sticky. This one doesn't do either and I think it smells so good!
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I love just say yes products I have this one and it fits right in my bag so when I need a little pick me up I just go in my bag and there it is I love that it's a stick easy use love it
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
I like the smell of these sticks. really nice taking into hot weather and the spf is at a good level. feels smooth on lips too
Lea H.
Lea H.
I am obsessed with all the yes products including this one! All the ingredients are natural and good for every skin type! Perfect for travel too!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
San Diego , CA
Is this sticky when you put it on?
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Does this work well??
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Does this go on oily and greasy? since its a stick?
Jane S.
Jane S.
In this non-comedogenic?
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Where can you buy this product?