Yes To Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Angeleen O.

BY YES TO

Cucumbers are packed with rejuvenating vitamins which help to soothe, soften, and keep skin supple and fresh, perfect for you when you're out having some fun in the sun (or snow). hypoallergenic (the most gentle of all. Broad spectrum, 40-minute water resistant, green tea and aloe soothe and refresh skin, free of petroleum, SLS and parabens, naturally.

• Does this sunscreen actually work? 1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it leave your skin feeling smooth? Nice smell?1 Answers
  • What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells amazing and feels amazing! My skin is super sensitive but the cooling cucumber was very affective yet gentle to my skin. Love it!" in 20 reviews
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I am typically not a big sunscreen user but ; I work for a Dermatologist so he wanted me to try. I loved it. I now use it daily, even in the winter. You can still get sun on your face. I definitely recommend buying because I loved it so that I continued with it.
Hannah S.
This sunscreen smells and feels so good on my skin! It doesn’t leave my skin super dry or itchy either! I love the fact that it all natural as well! I definitely recommend this over other sunscreens because this one is super refreshing as well!
Christina M.
Hickman
This will be good if you want to go about a more natural way to prevent sun damage and with its hydrating cucumber extracts your skin will be looking fresh and burnt free
Kate B.
The only facial sunscreen I’ve been able to use without breaking out. Does a great job protecting my face without clogging my pores AND a little goes a long way.
Molly M.
As someone with incredibly fair skin, I really liked this product. Especially under makeup because it didn't seem as oily as many of the ones I use. This was my first time using this product and I would use again.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
My skin is really sensitive to sunscreen. Often times it will burn my face, and if I swim it will react with the pool water and I won't be able to see for awhile. But, Yes to Cucumber Sunscreen is one of the few sunscreen products that does not damage my skin. I was relieved to find that this product worked for me so I could add it to my arsenal. I enjoy that it is light and does not leave my skin feeling oily! I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or someone looking for a more natural formula!
Elizabeth C.
Cape coral, FL
This sunscreen by far has to be one of the best I have tried. It met my expectations and went beyond it stayed on for quite a while and I recommend using it if you're going to go out to big amusement parks it's nice and portable it's lightweight it doesn't leave a white patch of sunscreen like on your face and it's also very easy to blend so it doesn't leave a white cast on your face and nobody wants that's !
Annie R.
Natural sunscreen product with a pretty clean label.  Consistency is light, a bit thinner than other sunscreens I've used.  It goes on easily and absorbs quickly, but the texture of the finish is a bit odd -- not sticky but not smooth at all. I definitely am more aware I am wearing this than other sunscreens I've tried.  SPF level is great though and price point is low, even for a drugstore brand.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Yes to is such an amazing brand!!! Yes To Tomatoes Acne Fighting Paper Mask made my skin so soft n buttery!! I've also used the say yes to tomatoes charcoal mask and all these products rock!!! Thanks yes to, I will definitely be a lifetime customer!!!
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
I'm so happy this product exists! The sunscreen has a light finish that goes on thin and absorbs really quickly. I have very sensitive skin and usually have to use baby sunscreen, but this one doesn't make my face break out! I ended up finding it at Target -- it was worth the purchase to get a sunscreen that doesn't aggravate my eczema!
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
Does this seem to work as well as "traditional" sunscreens?
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin, does it break anybody out?
Rachel R.
This product looks great...where can I find it?
Erin K.
Purcellville, VA
Does this smell good?
Elizabeth  C.
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone know if this brand offers other scents? I really like this one but I couldn't see any others on their site.