Yes To Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Angeleen O.

BY YES TO

Cucumbers are packed with rejuvenating vitamins which help to soothe, soften, and keep skin supple and fresh, perfect for you when you're out having some fun in the sun (or snow). hypoallergenic (the most gentle of all. Broad spectrum, 40-minute water resistant, green tea and aloe soothe and refresh skin, free of petroleum, SLS and parabens, naturally.

• Does this sunscreen actually work? 1 Answers
  • Is it worth it? Does it leave your skin feeling smooth? ...1 Answers
  • What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells amazing and feels amazing! My skin is super sensitive but the cooling cucumber was very affective yet gentle to my skin. Love it!" in 20 reviews
Jeannie B.
Carrollton, GA
I am typically not a big sunscreen user but ; I work for a Dermatologist so he wanted me to try. I loved it. I now use it daily, even in the winter. You can still get sun on your face. I definitely recommend buying because I loved it so that I continued with it.
Leasa H.
Middle River, MD
I generally Love the Yes To product but this was the worse. Way too greesy , left that people haze on my dark skin and I feel like I sweat it if so quick that it couldn't but have helped protect me from the sun. I'm disappointed.
Rania A.
Greenville
I did not like this sunscreen for the fact that it does not absorb well. When I put it on my skin, it stays white and takes a long time to dry up. It was pretty gentle on my skin, didn’t really have much of a scent. I would not purchase again.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
My skin is really sensitive to sunscreen. Often times it will burn my face, and if I swim it will react with the pool water and I won't be able to see for awhile. But, Yes to Cucumber Sunscreen is one of the few sunscreen products that does not damage my skin. I was relieved to find that this product worked for me so I could add it to my arsenal. I enjoy that it is light and does not leave my skin feeling oily! I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or someone looking for a more natural formula!
Annie R.
Natural sunscreen product with a pretty clean label.  Consistency is light, a bit thinner than other sunscreens I've used.  It goes on easily and absorbs quickly, but the texture of the finish is a bit odd -- not sticky but not smooth at all. I definitely am more aware I am wearing this than other sunscreens I've tried.  SPF level is great though and price point is low, even for a drugstore brand.
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Yes to is such an amazing brand!!! Yes To Tomatoes Acne Fighting Paper Mask made my skin so soft n buttery!! I've also used the say yes to tomatoes charcoal mask and all these products rock!!! Thanks yes to, I will definitely be a lifetime customer!!!
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
I'm so happy this product exists! The sunscreen has a light finish that goes on thin and absorbs really quickly. I have very sensitive skin and usually have to use baby sunscreen, but this one doesn't make my face break out! I ended up finding it at Target -- it was worth the purchase to get a sunscreen that doesn't aggravate my eczema!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
This sunscreen is ok. I normally use sunscreen on my face and chest because it's the lightest parts of my body and I ended up getting a sun burn when I used this product. Everyone's different so I'm pretty sure it works for others.
Maritza D.
san jose
Smells great and goes on the skin very smoothly.  It's more like a lotion and not too cake like other sunscreen are.  Best part is that it's natural and you definitely feel confident while you are outside that it is doing its job with natural ingredients rather than the chemicals others use.
cory A.
Not a fan of this product. It is a very thick, greasy cream that leaves a greasy feeling behind. It also does not disappear into the skin and leaves a white overcast. I bought it at Target to take to the beach- and while I didn't get burned, this product was not enjoyable to use.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
Does this seem to work as well as "traditional" sunscreens?
Emily L.
I have oily-combo skin, does it break anybody out?
Rachel R.
This product looks great...where can I find it?
Erin K.
Purcellville, VA
Does this smell good?
Elizabeth  C.
Sacramento, CA
Does anyone know if this brand offers other scents? I really like this one but I couldn't see any others on their site.