BY YES TO

Soothing. Broad Spectrum, 40-Minute Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic. 97% Natural Product. Aloe & Vitamins Soothe & Hydrate Skin. Free of Petroleum, SLS, & Parabens, Naturally Cucumbers are packed with rejuvenating vitamins which help to soothe, soften, and keep your lovable little ones skin supple and fresh! You Probably Already Know This, But ... Made with natural ingredients, so product discoloration may occur. Yes to™ Seed Fund 1-888-92-Yes-To. see more...

• How was this rated this year by evg? 3 Answers
  • How is this for sensitive-skinned little ones? Did it cover well ...6 Answers
  • This product looks great. But I haven't heard much about it. Is i...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It works well because it protects my skin from the California sun, I appreciate that it is all natural and I try to only use all natural especially on my skin but the smell does kind of smell odd." in 3 reviews
  • "i love the smell and freshness scent of it, works great but in fl u have to reapply but i believe that with all sunblocks" in 1 review
  • "It smells good and works well too." in 1 review
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
I don't use this on my daughter but I do use it on myself for my face when out in the sun a lot. The pros are the smell is nice and seemed to not be oily. However my skin did start to burn a little and is definitely not waterproof so I had to apply it alot. If you will only be outside for a little this would be fine but not for all day.
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
I love the smell of this Sunscreen and it is truly effective if you following the general SPF routines of reapplying the product. My daughter loves the smell as well and isn't bothered to have it put on like she has been in the past with other brands. I love the Yes collections and definitely recommend this SPF!
Yineidy B.
I apply it every day in my nephews and I love , protects the skin from the sun's rays . It is a natural product which also helps moisturize the skin.
Daniella E.
This works really well with my children who have pale skin. It smells good and it's all natural.
BRANDI P.
Brenham, TX
I habe very fair-skinned children with sensitive skin. We also live in South Texas and need sun protection all year long. My children rarely get burned because I keep this brand of sunscreen in my purse. It doesn't irritate their skin or have a chemical smell. I don't have to worry about cancer-causing ingridients or blistered-skinned babies.
Christina B.
My daughter has severe excema and this was great for her sensitive skin. It was non greasy, absorbed well, and didn't cause her to flare up which is a plus in my book. The only reason I would not buy again is because I didn't really like the fragrance and felt like I had to reapply more than my usual Blue Lizard sunscreen, or she would start to burn faster.
Dani H.
Oshkosh
I personally didnt like it because it felt a little greasy and my face is just naturally oily so it wasn't for me. It was a little pricey for me I dont remember how much it was though. Yes it did. I had a feeling it would be greasy but I disnt know that much. I would not buy again.
Merari M.
Houston
It works great on the skin! It also protects it from the sun which makes it a better product. It contains aloe which is the best thing for skin care. Smells a bit funky, but it's not a big deal as long as it makes your skin look better.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I love Yes To Cucumber sunblock! My son has very sensitive skin and I am very cautious about what I put on his skin. I try to buy as natural of products as possible, but even some of those cause little rashes and bumps on his skin. This stuff though... is WONDERFUL! I can use it on him daily and know that his skin os still healthy, happy, and protected!
Jannette L.
Salinas, CA
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, OH
I haven't tried this yet ,but I know of the brand. What is the quality like?
Amy  C.
Stockton, CA
This product looks great. But I haven't heard much about it. Is it sold in stores? And does it really protect from the sun?
Rebecca B.
Muskego, WI
How is this for sensitive-skinned little ones? Did it cover well and did you feel as though you had to reapply less, more or about the same amount?
Angeline D.
Hamilton
How was this rated this year by evg?