BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen: 97% natural Broad spectrum Water resistant (40 minutes) Hypoallergenic Free of petroleum, SLS and parabens see more...

• What makes this product "natural"?1 Answers
  • Is there another product from this line you enjoy?1 Answers
  • Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?1 Answers
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is really sensitive to sunscreen. Often times it will burn my face, and if I swim it will react with the pool water and I won't be able to see for awhile. But, Yes to Cucumber Sunscreen is one of the few sunscreen products that does not damage my skin. I was relieved to find that this product worked for me so I could add it to my arsenal. I enjoy that it is light and does not leave my skin feeling oily! I highly recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin or someone looking for a more natural formula!
Elizabeth C.
Cape coral, FL
This sunscreen by far has to be one of the best I have tried. It met my expectations and went beyond it stayed on for quite a while and I recommend using it if you're going to go out to big amusement parks it's nice and portable it's lightweight it doesn't leave a white patch of sunscreen like on your face and it's also very easy to blend so it doesn't leave a white cast on your face and nobody wants that's !
Annie R.
Natural sunscreen product with a pretty clean label.  Consistency is light, a bit thinner than other sunscreens I've used.  It goes on easily and absorbs quickly, but the texture of the finish is a bit odd -- not sticky but not smooth at all. I definitely am more aware I am wearing this than other sunscreens I've tried.  SPF level is great though and price point is low, even for a drugstore brand.
Amy H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so happy this product exists! The sunscreen has a light finish that goes on thin and absorbs really quickly. I have very sensitive skin and usually have to use baby sunscreen, but this one doesn't make my face break out! I ended up finding it at Target -- it was worth the purchase to get a sunscreen that doesn't aggravate my eczema!
Brittany L.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is ok. I normally use sunscreen on my face and chest because it's the lightest parts of my body and I ended up getting a sun burn when I used this product. Everyone's different so I'm pretty sure it works for others.
Alex D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed this product, i have sensitive skin and it didn't bother my skin at all. I have combo skin and I noticed that in my oily zones I just needed to apply a little extra powder. It feels light on the skin and doesn't feel like most sunscreens where you feel like your skin is being smothered.
Cheyenne L.
I love the creamy feel this adds on to your face. It's definitely a breathe of fresh air and something to look onto when wanting a morning of fresh feeling faces. I love the enriched cucumber feel and the smell is just amazing. It never seaces to bring out your natural glow.
Diamond A.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this sunscreen makes my face feel. I still have the moisture that my face needs, but I feel as if my face is protected from the harmful rays. I purchased this product from Walmart. I have recommended this product to friends, and I will continue to use it.
Dixie R.
Greeneville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this sunscreen and it leaves my skin so soft and smooth without that oily feeling. I am fair skinned and Yes to Cucumbers Natural Sunscreen has protected my sensitive skin from burning.  I wasn't red after being outside with this product!  Love!
Luisa F.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it its amazing !! It keeps your skin looking really fresh and glowy and healthy it so affordable and easy to use for anyone and the best part about this product it that it smells like cucumbers!! And I just love it ! Everybody needs to have it
Barbara S.
Statesboro, GA
What makes this product "natural"?
Kiley B.
Norcross, Georgia
Is there another product from this line you enjoy?
Aubrey L.
Does this brand make an SPF higher than 30 for sunblock?