BY YES TO #32 in After-Sun Products

Yes to Cucumbers Natural After-Sun Serum: Calming serum for sun-kissed skin 97% natural Hypoallergenic Free of petroleum, SLS and parabens

• Does this product have a scent? and if so is it strong?4 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product from? Online? & how shim...2 Answers
  • How shimmery is this product?2 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Natural After-Sun Serum with Shimmer
  • "I use this serum twice a day religiously! I have very sensitive skin that gets irritated very easily and this serum keeps the redness and irritation at bay. When I sweat my skin gets slightly puffy, but with the serum it never happens! I highly recommend this product." in 8 reviews
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I purchased this product at Target. It really helps ease sunburn pain. It is not super shimmery, it leaves more of a healthy glow on the body. Definitely recommend this product!
Elaine E.
After getting too much sun (despite sunscreen, but that's a different review!) and burning my face and chest I bought this at a local drug store. It was gentle on my skin and I liked the scent . However, this had a shimmer to it. I guess if I was tan I would like the attention the shimmer brought to my skin, but on a burn it was ridiculous. When I used it on my legs, it did look really nice. I would not recommend it on the face for mature skin or burns.
Mandie G.
Horton, AL
I just recently started using YesTo items and I have to say it's really nice. After being in the sun, my skin usually feels super warm and tight. After a shower I will put this on and it just calms my skin. They have a whole line of different products, that are carrot, grapefruit, tomatoe, cucumber, and I think there's more! I usually get mine at my local Walgreens.
Kecia J.
Springfield, MO
A little known secret. When you get a bad sunburn you should get in the shower with the hotest water you can physically stand and then when you get out used some Cucumbers! It works just as good as Aloe if not better and this product has it covered and me with pretty shimmers! It can't get better on a hot summer day than cucumbers and shimmer!
Ava S.
This leaves a refreshing smell and a soft glow to my cheeks. I use it primarily to soften my puffy morning face. I think the Say Yes to Cucumber moisturizing lotion does this better, however, you get way less at a greater cost. I love this brand so when I got a sunburn last week I just had to buy it.
Ashlie T.
Holly Pond
Leaves skin feeling open and free. Nice to use to tone your Face. I had picked this item up at Walmart and man did I fall in love! I was shocked at how it met my expectations. Felt gentle and soft on my skin. I would totally re-purchase this item in a heart beat. Highly recommended
Tihany L.
Union city , NJ
This product is amazing! It feels so light on your face, and its perfect for an after the beach glow! It's all clean ingredients, so you get what you pay for! I would definitely purchase this product and highly recommend it for anyone who ever wants that after beach glow!
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Cora R.
Kentwood , MI
I like the way it made my skin shimmer after sun exposure! It was my first time getting this. The smell was pleasant and it felt silky soft. It did what I expected it to do and was gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend it to others who are in the sun alot
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Annie L.
Boise, ID
Does this product have a scent? and if so is it strong?
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
How shimmery is this product?
Cathy D.
Where can i buy this product from? Online? & how shimmery