BY YES TO

Yes to Soy Proteins for a Moisturizing Cleanse that Won t Strip Skin Yes to Green Tea for an Anti-Oxidant Oomph! Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free, naturally! Free of petroleum & SLS. 98% Natural product. Sensitive Skin Checklist. Hypoallergenic. Non-irritating. Key Ingredients. see more...

Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser
  • "I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture." in 1 review
  • "It's very nurturing and gentle, making it the perfect cleanser for sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "However, I can't use it every day as sometimes I need a more exfoliating cleanser." in 1 review
Chabrielle A.
This takes off my mascara so easily, and it’s just all around great at taking off makeup. I use it every night after taking off my makeup to really clean it, and it makes my face feel clean and hydrated. It doesn’t lather, so keep that in mind. Also doesn’t break me out! Definitely would recommend!
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
I was sent this from a subscriber in family mail. And I love it. This smell just like cucumbers and it feels like a nice thick creamy product. Its calming on the skin leathers up great and leaves the skin feeling good and clean afterwards. This is apart of great skin care line love it. Yes
Priscilla D.
Lafayette, IN
I saw this on sale so decided to buy (and sooth my skincare craze) and it felt really nice on the skin. It smelled soo good and left my skin feeling nice and soft. As soon as you put this product on you can right away feel the soft milkyness in it and it indeed was extremely gentle. Just what my skin needed.
Haley B.
I love YesTo's products as they are super affordable and yet still amazing. This cleanser is really gentle on the skin and does not irritate it! I love how it has a little pump and a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend to others.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
This stuff smells so amazing, and it's so gentle!! It's my favorite drugstore cleanser. If I'm having a rosacea flare up, I'll go wash my face with this before I put on a mask, and it really calms down my rosacea. 100% recommend!
Samantha M.
Loving this cleanser! Bought it recently on a whim in Ulta and I'm so glad I did! I've used it every day since. My normal night routine is Cetaphil, Neutrogena toner and Aveeno for a moisturizer. But I was noticing some dry patches (Cetaphil tends to dry out my face.) My morning routine is usually just cold water and Aveeno but now I've been using this with Aveeno in the morning!

This works amazingly!! My skin feels so clean, refreshed and soft after each use. And this cleanser also adds a good amount of moisture to the skin.

I also have sensitive skin and am so pleased this hasn't irritated me one bit. Love it so much I had to rave about it on Snapchat (lol!) which is the photo I've included in this review.

Try it!! So affordable!
(Also would like to add I'm not having any trouble with a faulty pump or product clumping anywhere on the nozzle. If you've have that problem, you could have gotten a bad one! :/)
Brittany W.
Orangeburg, SC
Love love love this! It smells so good & works so great for sensitive skin. I got it on sale, but even regular priced it still isn’t expensive at all. Would definitely recommend.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Very nice cucumber scent. Starts off pretty strong but becomes a very subtle lingering scent. Extremely gentle as advertised but maybe a bit too gentle to the point where I feel like my skin isn't 100% clean. My biggest complaint is the pump. Product will ooze out from the gap in the pump and become a goopy sticky dust magnet. Makes me want to reach for it less. Would not repurchase.
Megan H.
San Diego, CA
I really like this stuff! I have a pretty intense skincare routine that I stick to religiously so I find that this is gentle enough to keep my skin from being irritated while still being cleansed. I will say however that it DOES NOT Remove a full beat. So if you do a full face regularly and don't have a 10 step skincare routine I'm not sure this is the cleanser for you. I go in with a cleansing balm the will go in with this and another cleanser and it works perfectly for me. If you're someone who simply wants to remove makeup I'd say you'd be better off just going with a balm or something more targeted for that need. I will say that this is seriously gentle smells great AND DOESNT HAVE ANY EXFOLIATING BEADS IN IT WHICH HAS BECOME A REAL TASK TO FIND AT THE DRUGSTORE. So depending on what you're looking for this is a really great product!:)
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
This is probably the first beauty product that I finished the whole bottle. I was looking for a good cleansing milk since I had just ruined my skin with a different product so I needed something different to reset my skin. It worked wonderfully at first but I ultimately ended up purchasing another face wash once I finished it because I felt like it didn't get deep down in my pores since I've got a big problem with large pores and black heads. Still a great product though, doesn't strip the skin and doesn't smell.
Karla C.
I use the Yes to cucumbers gel cleanser and I've been wanting to try this .Does this work for sensitive dry skin?
Josie L.
Is this good for oily ski
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How well does this lather?
Karla C.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
I feel like "gentle" cleansers don't make my face feel clean sometimes does this one actually make you feel like your face is clean?