BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser is perfect for you sensitive types, made with all natural, calming ingredients for a smoothing cleanse that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.

This gentle formula combines Soy Proteins, for a moisturizing cleanse that won’t strip skin, and Green Tea for an anti-oxidant dose of softness. Get ready to reveal your soft, healthy, glowing complexion to the world (or at least to your friends)! WINNER of Allure Best of Beauty 2012 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How to Use:

Apply to face with warm water. Rinse, dry, be on your merry way!

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isostearyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum).

Yes To Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser
  • "I absolutely love this cleanser! For me, it is a more affordable replacement for the Korres foaming milk proteins cleanser. I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture. It doesn't remove makeup well on its own, so it's best to use a makeup removing wipe or liquid first." in 34 reviews
  • "This is my favorite cleanser to use with my face spin brush in the morning. It is very moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin. I will repurchase this." in 4 reviews
  • "I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture." in 1 review
  • "However, I can't use it every day as sometimes I need a more exfoliating cleanser." in 1 review
Cassidy H.
Iron River, MI
I purchased this for a daily cleanser, I had only been using scrubs for awhile and my skin was getting so angry and stripped, and I fell in love. I use this with a vibrating facial tool, like a foreo but cheaper and off brand which is really makes a difference. I feel like this cleanser cleans and calms my dry skin in the winter. The cucumber scent is great as well. I can’t rave enough about this product. If you have dry/angry skin you should definitely try this guy.Yes To Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser
Alexis G.
Johnston, RI
I’ve been using this every night lately. It’s a very gentle, smooth cleanser that leaves the skin feeling refreshed. It’s very hydrating and not too harsh on dry, sensitive skin.
Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I saw this on sale so decided to buy (and sooth my skincare craze) and it felt really nice on the skin. It smelled soo good and left my skin feeling nice and soft. As soon as you put this product on you can right away feel the soft milkyness in it and it indeed was extremely gentle. Just what my skin needed.
Chabrielle A.
Roswell, NM
This takes off my mascara so easily, and it’s just all around great at taking off makeup. I use it every night after taking off my makeup to really clean it, and it makes my face feel clean and hydrated. It doesn’t lather, so keep that in mind. Also doesn’t break me out! Definitely would recommend!
Haley B.
I love YesTo's products as they are super affordable and yet still amazing. This cleanser is really gentle on the skin and does not irritate it! I love how it has a little pump and a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend to others.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
This stuff smells so amazing, and it's so gentle!! It's my favorite drugstore cleanser. If I'm having a rosacea flare up, I'll go wash my face with this before I put on a mask, and it really calms down my rosacea. 100% recommend!
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I love everything about this. Feels amazing on my skin and the smell is so clean and refreshing. I can’t explain how good it feels on your skin. I definitely recommend this product. Can’t wait to try the rest they have to offer
Claire E.
I love this product! It is gentle and great for dry skin. I used to use Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser but I wanted a product that was cruelty free so this is a great alternative. Decently priced too, would highly recommend. Ingredients are great too.
Brittany W.
Orangeburg, SC
Love love love this! It smells so good & works so great for sensitive skin. I got it on sale, but even regular priced it still isn’t expensive at all. Would definitely recommend.
Molly L.
Eagan, MN
This is probably the first beauty product that I finished the whole bottle. I was looking for a good cleansing milk since I had just ruined my skin with a different product so I needed something different to reset my skin. It worked wonderfully at first but I ultimately ended up purchasing another face wash once I finished it because I felt like it didn't get deep down in my pores since I've got a big problem with large pores and black heads. Still a great product though, doesn't strip the skin and doesn't smell.
Karla C.
I use the Yes to cucumbers gel cleanser and I've been wanting to try this .Does this work for sensitive dry skin?
Josie L.
Is this good for oily ski
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How well does this lather?
Karla C.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
I feel like "gentle" cleansers don't make my face feel clean sometimes does this one actually make you feel like your face is clean?