BY YES TO

Yes to Soy Proteins for a Moisturizing Cleanse that Won t Strip Skin Yes to Green Tea for an Anti-Oxidant Oomph! Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free, naturally! Free of petroleum & SLS. 98% Natural product. Sensitive Skin Checklist. Hypoallergenic. Non-irritating. Key Ingredients. see more...

• How well does this lather?1 Answers
  • I feel like "gentle" cleansers don't make my face feel clean some...1 Answers
  • Is this good for oily ski1 Answers
Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser
  • "I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture." in 1 review
  • "It's very nurturing and gentle, making it the perfect cleanser for sensitive skin!" in 1 review
  • "However, I can't use it every day as sometimes I need a more exfoliating cleanser." in 1 review
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Indiana
I've got crazy, sensitive skin. Most cleansers end up doing more harm to my skin than good. This one is different. It's gentle, soothing, and the cucumber scent doesn't bother my skin at all! I have used this everyday for a long time now and I won't be changing that routine anytime soon. If you've got sensitive skin like mine, or want a soothing daily cleanser, this one is definitely worth a try!
Neri Z.
Neri Z.
Oakland, CA
Very nice cucumber scent. Starts off pretty strong but becomes a very subtle lingering scent. Extremely gentle as advertised but maybe a bit too gentle to the point where I feel like my skin isn't 100% clean. My biggest complaint is the pump. Product will ooze out from the gap in the pump and become a goopy sticky dust magnet. Makes me want to reach for it less. Would not repurchase.
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works perfect on sensitive skin. When I have makeup on and am going to wash my face, I usually use the cleanser twice just to remove the makeup and then actually get into my skin. I am very loyal to this specific product and brand in general. Not to mention the brand uses natural products - how perfect!
Raiza D.
Raiza D.
Waipahu, HI
It did what I wanted it to, which was be a pH balanced face wash. It was my first time using a non foaming face cleanser, so the texture definitely surprised me. I do like this though, however will not repurchase since I like it when a cleanser also effectively removes face makeup to some extent.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
Austin, TX
I really like this cleanser. I love that it comes with a pump. It doesn't leave a strange residue on my skin and it doesn't have much of a fragrance, so it's non-irritating. It does a great job of cleansing my skin without drying it out. It doesn't foam, rather it stays kinda like a thin cream.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Puyallup, WA
This is the most amazing cleanser I have ever owned!!! I used to struggle with acne, I would use products like Proactive, Neutrogena, anything I could get my hands on, until I found this! This has helped me so much and it leaves my face feeling amazing! I recommend this 100%
Cat L.
Cat L.
This product is great for dry sensitive skin! Cleans your skin without stripping any moisture. I have sensitive combination skin so I couldn't use this daily. I needed to use another product once or twice a week to really feel clean. I would not recommend for oily skin.
elliott b.
elliott b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this might be the best drugstore cleanser for dry skin. It's extremely gentle, not heavily scented, and does not leave my skin feeling dry and tight. I use this quite often as its very cheap and I don't always have the money to spend on higher end cleansers
Kaydee H.
Kaydee H.
Alma, MI
This cleanser is super gentle and it smells great. It's the perfect light cleanser for summer, especially when you're getting out of the pool. I would particularly recommend this to people with sensitive skin.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whenever my skin gets extremely sensitive this is the gentle cleanser I use. it's very milk and smooth. you can tell there aren't harsh chemicals on this product! I will definitely buy this face wash again.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the Yes to cucumbers gel cleanser and I've been wanting to try this .Does this work for sensitive dry skin?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this lather?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
I feel like "gentle" cleansers don't make my face feel clean sometimes does this one actually make you feel like your face is clean?
Josie L.
Josie L.
Is this good for oily ski