BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser is perfect for you sensitive types, made with all natural, calming ingredients for a smoothing cleanse that will leave your skin feeling fresh and clean.

This gentle formula combines Soy Proteins, for a moisturizing cleanse that won’t strip skin, and Green Tea for an anti-oxidant dose of softness. Get ready to reveal your soft, healthy, glowing complexion to the world (or at least to your friends)! WINNER of Allure Best of Beauty 2012 98% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How to Use:

Apply to face with warm water. Rinse, dry, be on your merry way!

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isostearyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sucrose Cocoate, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum).

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this cleanser! For me, it is a more affordable replacement for the Korres foaming milk proteins cleanser. I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture. It doesn't remove makeup well on its own, so it's best to use a makeup removing wipe or liquid first." in 34 reviews
  • "This is my favorite cleanser to use with my face spin brush in the morning. It is very moisturizing and gentle on my sensitive skin. I will repurchase this." in 4 reviews
  • "I have very dry/sensitive/acne-prone skin and this cleanser works great without irritating or stripping the skin of moisture." in 1 review
  • "However, I can't use it every day as sometimes I need a more exfoliating cleanser." in 1 review
Kylie L.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my holy grail of products! I have extremely sensitive skin and am weary of using face washes because they can be so harsh. This is the complete opposite of harsh. It is soft, creamy and leaves my skin feeling amazing. On top of that it keeps my breakouts at bay, without drying out my skin! I love that it is 98% natural and I know what I am putting on my face. If I could only use one skin care product it would would be this.
Emily T.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my all time favorite cleanser! It is so moisturizing and I can’t describe how clean I feel! It is an amazing value for natural products that don’t feel like chemicals clogging your pores. With the Yes To tomatoes daily pore scrub I feel incredible!
Dee Dee L.
Huntsville, TX
I love the refreshing smell and feeling of this cleanser. It always leaves my face feeling clean and tight. The only problem I have with the cleanser is that it can be very drying. Other than that, it works great with sensitive skin.
Lanay K.
Jacksonville, FL
I use the Yes To Cucumber Gentle Milk Cleanser on a regular basis and I love it. It's not expensive and it can be found in many stores, sometimes on sale.  It smells good, is gentle on the skin and I think is great for all skin types. I have combination skin (mostly oily) and my skin feels very moisturized but not oily afterwards.  It removes my makeup very well for a gentle cleanser. It definitely met my expectations.
Hannah W.
Louisville
It’s so nice for your skin and is barely scented. Doesn’t dry out my skin at all and I’ve stopped using moisturizing creams and have been able to only use a couple drops of argon oil as a substitute so I rarely break out anymore. Definitely recommend for people with skin that gets dry easily and breaks out when there’s a lot of moisturizer
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
naturally derived, hypo allergenic, dermatologist tested formulation. botanicals with other ingredients to help keep sensitive skin supple. Smells like fresh cucumbers and doesn’t break me out. I recommend to anyone with sensitive skin.
Andi L.
This is one of the best cleansers I've ever used. It lathers well and takes off all my makeup (after a makeup wipe) with only a small drop. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a gentle milk cleanser at a decent price point.
Haley B.
I love YesTo's products as they are super affordable and yet still amazing. This cleanser is really gentle on the skin and does not irritate it! I love how it has a little pump and a little goes a long way! I definitely recommend to others.
Emily M.
Nelsonville , OH
I love everything about this. Feels amazing on my skin and the smell is so clean and refreshing. I can’t explain how good it feels on your skin. I definitely recommend this product. Can’t wait to try the rest they have to offer
Rhiannon V.
I have been using this cleanser for awhile now and I love it, it's good for sensitive skin I also like that it has natural ingredients!!! I want to try the other types too they have carrots, tomatoes and so much more.
Karla C.
I use the Yes to cucumbers gel cleanser and I've been wanting to try this .Does this work for sensitive dry skin?
Stephanie M.
Madera, CA
I feel like "gentle" cleansers don't make my face feel clean sometimes does this one actually make you feel like your face is clean?
Josie L.
Is this good for oily ski
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How well does this lather?
Karla C.