BY YES TO

Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes gently remove dirt, sweat and makeup (eye makeup too!) without the need to rinse.

Whether you’re out and about, going for a run, or having a late night, these wipes make it a snap to refresh on-the-go. Packed with green superfoods these all-natural, biodegradable wipes naturally refresh and rejuvenate all-in-one. Stay gorgeous, and go from zero to clean in seconds!

How To Use:

Snap up the lid and snatch out a towelette! Gently glide across your face and neck. Feel refreshed? You should- your skin is clean, revitalized and nourished– in just a snap!

Water, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativas (Cucumber) Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract*, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Carpylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. * Certified Organic Ingredient

• Has anyone else felt like these burned a little after usi...9 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at?4 Answers
  • What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?65 Answers
Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes

Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
sabrina l.
Purchased at: CVS
I first tried out the Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Face Wipes at a friend's apartment when I had to take off my makeup at the end of the day. My initial reaction was "I never felt a face wipe so soft". I went out and bought the wipes the very next day. It smells really good just like cucumbers. It takes off the majority of your makeup but I personally always wash my face after using a face wipe. These wipes are 95% natural. The main ingredients are water, glycerin, cucumbers extract, aloe extract and green tea. My only con is that it has fragrance in it even though its hypoallergenic. Yes To Cucumbers Facial Wipes
LYNDA N.
Long Beach
These use to be my holy grail makeup removal wipes because I loved the colorfulness of the packaging, the price was reasonable, the scent, and I was currently in a Yes To phase.
I would say I purchased these a total of three times before changing to a different brand. The reason why I switched to a different brand of wipes was because my skin got extremely dry due to the weather and on top of the fact that I have eczema. Therefore, the wipes burned my skin and always had a slight burn when I used it but I never minded it.
Yes To has numerous lines and I adore their packaging and appreciated the plastic closure when I had to larger count package.
Rachel N.
Purchased at: Target
When I first started using these I was excited to find a product for my face thay was inexpensive and I could use as a face wipe or makeup wipe. The packaging is very typical of makeup wipes so I have no issue with that, my issue started with my skin having such a poor reaction to the ingredients after using them for a few weeks. I have been dealing with alot of redness, burning and areas of discoloration while using them. Since I stopped, I am more sensitive to everything I use and it could be my hormones changed, but reality is it burnt the math out of my skin. Do not use it. It is not worth your time.
Valerie B.
I expected these to be soothing and calming to my admittedly sensitive skin, and neither was true.  Not only did my eyes burn, but my skin did as well, and got very irritated and red.

I had heard such rave reviews, and the price point was so accessible, that I thought perhaps I got a bad package, so I did try again with a new package.  Exact same result, and I will never use these again.
Ashlie B.
Danbury, CT
Thankfully I only bought a travel sized package of these so I didn't get stuck with a whole bunch. For something that's supposed to be super natural, these sting like they have some sort of chemicals in them which I was not expecting. I wouldn't recommend using them near your eyes. I don't even have sensitive skin so I can't imagine who these would be good for. Definitely would not purchase again
jessie t.
Purchased at: Target
I buy these frequently and they work really well. One wipe removes all of my makeup and they leave my skin feeling clean. The smell is very refreshing and not strong. I also like that the packaging works - if you seal it the moisture in each wipe stays locked in. I’ve tried a lot of different brands and these are the only wipes that keep their moisture after you open the package.
Megan O.
Definitely WOULD NOT recommend if you have sensitive skin. Didn't irritate me at first, but it wasn't that great at getting makeup off. As soon as it hit the expiration date (which was close to when I bought it) it started to make me have an allergic reaction. The price was low, but it's not worth it for all the chemicals that are in the wipe.
Burundi C.
Saint Albans, NY
This is my 2nd go to make up remover wipe. These are very calming & the smell is GREAT ! These are pretty affordable and available at local drugstores. I usually purchase at Target. These do leave your face a slight bit clammy or like a tight skin feeling. I don’t recommend for everyday use. May be skin drying.
Jessie I.
Newport News, VA
These are good for after a hot day outside with no makeup, but they wipe all of the moisture off also and I have to use a moisturizer after. They’re refreshing, but don’t feel like they remove all of the dirt and oil and I would have to use more than one. Not a bad product, but it’s easier to just wash my face.
Samantha P.
Chicago
I like 'yes to' but question their ingredients at times. I mean, they have less crap than other mainline brands so that's good. If you need a nice, gentle wipe that smells nice and doesn't have too many chemicals, this is a good choice. If you're really concerned about ingredients though, I'd look up the EWG.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
What other brands of makeup wipes are comparable?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your Fav makeup wipes?
Blanca C.
Do these leave anybody elses face a little sticky? i always rinse after i use them.
Stevie B.
Lexington , KY
Do these have any side effects on anybody?
Vanessa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I wear a lot of black liquid eyeliner and black mascara which is messy to wash off. Does this product help to not leave a lot of black residue under my eyes?