Yes To Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads

Yes To A Truly Natural Eye Make-up Remover Pad That Is Clinically Tested To Remove 99% Of Waterproof Mascara! This Peeper Pleaser Is Formulated With Cucumbers, Aloe And Apple Extract To Gently Remove Makeup. It Instantly Removes Even The Trickiest Eye Make-up And Is Naturally Safe For Sensitive Skin Types. Use Before Cleansing With Your Fave Yes To Cleanser Or Wipe. Follow With Your Usual Regimen. Now That’s Eye Opening! 95% Natural Petroleum, Sls, & Paraben Free Hypoallergenic Dermatologist And Ophthalmologist Tested Safe For Contact Lens Wearer Cruelty-free Available For Online Purchase In Us Only.

How To Use:

Gently smooth pad over closed eyes and lashes, no need to rinse. It’s easy. It’s fantastic. It’s soft. It’s clean!

Water (Aqua), Isoamyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-4 Cocoate, Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Cucumber Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Algae) Extract, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae) Extract, Sorbitol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum). *certified Organic Ingredient

Are these okay to use on your eyes? I’ve found a lot of wipes burn my eyes.
Start your review of Yes To Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads!
How would you rate this product?
Lewis Center, OH
I don't wear much eye make-up on a regular basis, so it's usually only special occasions I need a specific eye make-up remover.  The last one I tried was the Yes To cucumber eye makeup remover. I love Yes To because you get it it at a lot of big box stores and it's relatively inexpensive.
Springfield, MO
I really enjoyed using these. Works great to get all the eye makeup off. Doesn’t burn my sensitive skin. A bit more pricey than other brands that do the same though.
Lakewood, CA
These work much better than the regular makeup wipes! I used them all over my face rather than just the eyes. It does a great job of removing the dirt from your face.
Kingsport, TN
These are my go to. I keep packs of these on hand. Not only are they good for removing makeup, but I use them at night just to get the dirt and oil off my face as well.
S Portland, ME
I thought these were fantastic! I gave them 4 stars because I still felt like I had some mascara on. I bought this at a local drugstore, on a whim. They were a little pricey for me, but for a natural product I didn't mind. If you have sensitive eyes and like to wear waterproof makeup, these are a great remover pad!
Bothell, WA
I love Say Yes To products, bit their make up remover wipes are some of the best available on the market! The cucumber one is very refreshing and makes my skin feel so clean!
These actually work really well at taking off stubborn makeup (like eye makeup) much easier than other makeup removing wipes. They also have a unique cucumber smell which is actually really amazing and pleasant. I’m usually sensitive to fragrances but this one is so mild and almost refreshing-smelling that I don’t mind it. The scent doesn’t linger after you use them anyway. I will say that they leave a slightly oily residue on your skin, but that is good for people with dry or normal skin where other makeup removers usually strip the skin and leave it dry. I have oily/combo skin, so I could feel the slightly oily residue left behind, but it wasn’t so much I had to wash my face or anything- I was truly able to take these with me and use them on the go. I just wish the package was larger and also the opening/part where you close the package tends to lose it’s stickiness over time, so it could use a better way to dispense the wipes, however this is a really common problem among all makeup removing wipes I’ve found.
I laugh when I read these makeup removal pads name because in my head I'm like,"girl yes, give me some" ha. These wipes are incredible, I'm super addictive and devoted to this line. The packaging and advertising is A1 amazing! I would completely recommend these to anyone that needs a normal to low fragrance and nourishing eye makeup remover pads. I love using these on my clients when I'm removing makeup or dirt from that area. I also love there face wash!
Aurora, CO
I absolutely love these facial wipes! I have purchased them multiple times and will continue to. I have very sensitive skin and eyes and most facial wipes leave my skin burning and eyes burning and watering- these do not! They are great! They remove all of my makeup and leave my skin feeling soft, refreshed and clean! I love scent. These are perfect for someone with sensitive skin.
This was actually one of the very first products I tried from the Yes to--- line.  Yes to Carrots cleanser, face towelettes, and this.  While I like how the Yes to Cucumbers line is great for soothing the skin, I found that this product really stung my eyes when I used it to remove my eye makeup.  I like it for the rest of my face, but not so much for my eyes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...