Yes To Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads uploaded by Neelam R.Yes To Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads uploaded by Rachel F.

BY YES TO

Yes to Cucumbers Eye Makeup Removing Pads are the most gentle of the gentle; a hypoallergenic formula to help you say yes to clean, bright peepers!

These round pre-moistened pads are the perfect shape to quickly and easily swipe across the eye area to safely and naturally remove all traces of eye makeup. Calendula, Chamomile, and Organic Cucumbers make up this cooling, lightweight formula, for a natural ‘gosh-that-was-easy’ kind of clean. 99% Natural Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free Cruelty-free Available for online purchase in US only.

How to Use:

Gently smooth pad over closed eyes and lashes, no need to rinse. It’s easy. It’s fantastic. It’s soft. It’s clean!

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate

• I have a waterproof liquid eyeliner that I can rarely use...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? 6 Answers
  • Would this irritate my eyes? Or make my eyes burn?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Without fail, I always have to use another eye makeup remover (usually lotion) right after, that actually gets my eye makeup off my face." in 2 reviews
  • "I have given these eye makeup removers a try and was highly disappointed." in 2 reviews
  • "I usually have a problem with eye makeup remover stinking my eyes and making them all puffy, however this product does not do that!" in 2 reviews
  • "That don't hurt my eyes and they do a good job removing my makeup." in 1 review
Liz N.
For taking off heavy duty eye makeup, these are the best. Simple also makes some, but I prefer the jar over the package. I feel like they keep better in the jar. I also have never had a reaction to the eye makeup remover pads, but I have with the regular face wipes. Not sure if the ingredients are the same or not.
Talia M.
I didn't rly like this product. It did a decent job of removing me eye makeup. Although, whenever I tried removing product to close to my eyeball it would sting my eyes. Whereas others that I have tried do not do that.
Evelyn V.
My favorite of all until I found out it was rough on my skin. I love the smell but the product on the wipe feels light so i would have to use more wipes to get that stubborn makeup off.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I think these did a pretty decent job of removing my makeup. I had to use a couple to get all the mascara off, thus, they don't last a super long time (in my experience), which is why I knocked off a star. But these are truly very gentle on the eyes, and do a pretty good job at makeup removal.
Elizabeth W.
Everything from this brand has been awesome for me. These were so cheap I decided to give them a go. They are VERY sensitive. I tend to get the wipes in my eyes because I'm a clutz and these did not irritate them whatsoever. It just felt like an eye drop lol. I love how they smell and how quickly they work. They're so small but can hold so much!
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I decided to try this since I have had a good experience with other Yes products, and I have to say it did a job well done. I didn't spend too much for it. I would definitely purchase it again. My skin had no reaction to it , which is great because my skin is sensitive.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
These eye makeup removers are super gentle! They remove all my makeup and feel very soothing to the eyes. I really like that the pads are concentrated with the remover and they don't feel dry. I especially love that they are made with more natural ingredients and no crazy chemicals or parabens.
Tatiana Q.
San Diego, CA
This was effective in cleansing but as much as removing my make up. It wasn't removing my waterproof makeup but it was very refreshing to my skin and the rest of my makeup. It didn't meet my expectations but I would use this for another eye look that doesn't include waterproof products.
Annesti E.
Chicago , IL
This product smelled good and it was alright at removing makeup but that's the only positives about it. You had to keep rubbing to get the makeup off. I also had an allergic reaction to the pads! It made my eyes burn and left a red bump on my eye. Awful.
Adison P.
meridian
This product is amazing! I purchased on a whim off of amazon for 11$. I love how is isn't so harsh on the skin as regular makeup remover pads. The only problem is that it didn't quite get off as much mascara or eye shadow, especially when I used expensive primers. I would still have little smudges, but overall great product for the price!
Johannah S.
Does this work well?
Julia E.
Would this irritate my eyes? Or make my eyes burn?
April L.
Valdosta, GA
Where is this product made? I checked the website but I couldn't find it.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Do these remove mascara too?
Trinity M.
Loveland, CO
I have a waterproof liquid eyeliner that I can rarely use because I can't seem to find any wipes that will remove the waterproof makeup without scrubbing my eye raw. Are these pads useful for getting waterproof makeup off?